Vampire Lovers discussion

Has anyone read any of the Vampire the Masquerade novels?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (last edited Dec 22, 2008 07:10PM) (new)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Hey,
I was just wondering if there are any others out there that have read these novels or at least attempted. I'm sure most people have heard of the rp game Vampire the Masquerade but I don't think a lot of people know about the novels.

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 16 comments I read the very first one way back when and liked it. I have several more in my piles

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Good to know I'm not the only one out there. lol
I've read 4 of them so far.

message 4: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I loved reading "You Suck a love story" by Michael Moore. It was so refreshing to read a book that the author let stand on its own. Goth girl Abby Normal is so realistic in atitude and so cool. He could have copt out for money and written a whole series around her. It would have made him a fortune. But rather than cheapen his character Abby. He chose to let the book stand on it's own. A great story who's characters don't get redundant and boring.