*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

Feelings > What Is Wrong With Me?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Gaynor (new)

Gaynor Evans (gayga) | 1 comments I gave up my house last May to move in with someone I love very much and by Oct of this year he had dumped me and has now asked me to leave straight after Xmas. All this and no idea why he's done it, well, some idea, he would rather discuss his problems with his female friends than me and I think it has become something else with one of them. It has destroyed my Xmas and I just wanted to get it off my chest cos I know that all his friends and family know about it but no one will talk to me about it and it's really getting me down!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Court (new)

Court *shakes head* I'm so so so so so so sorry for you. I don't know what else to say.

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm sorry and I wish that I could help...but there isn't much that a 12 year old can do =(

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?

message 5: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments Same here.

message 6: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments I wish I could help too....but considering Im 14 there really isnt all that much I can do...

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) I'm 14 and i'm willing to help

message 8: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments how

message 9: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments I can only think of 1 thing to really do and i dont know if it would help all that much but I could try

message 10: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm not good with relationships...I geuss if I'd had a boyfriend before that would help my relationship skills lol!!!

message 11: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments same here. I cant/dont want to have a boyfriend until I am at least 18

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) i'm good with relationships and advice yet i've never been in one. never had a bf. it's just cuz of basic knowledge, reading, and my friends lol

message 13: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments hm

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I want a boyfriend but unfortunately nobody wants to go out with me =(

message 15: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Trust me...the longer you wait the better, boys will want you a little more cuz it makes you kinda superior. (in my opinion).

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ok...I've liked the same person for 4 years!!! I think I've waited long enough!!!

message 17: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments no..."sometimes the best things come to those who wait". Whoever said this was not kidding. Ive waited 14 years and I have at least 2 guys who really like me. Just wait...you'll get there eventually. And the best part is the older you are the more guys will begin to see how pretty you are, they are rather oblivious at times. Trust me I should know. When boys get older they tend to like girls a lot more often. All the boys in the 9th grade talk about trying to find some way to talk to girls during lunch.
One even said so... in quite a funny way if you ask me

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm not pretty though...

message 19: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments DONT EVER SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!! Once you say something like that the more you'll begin to believe it. Start everyday saying something confident about yourself. If you want even apply a little make up. DONT GO OVER BOARD!!!!! I know too many people who have to wear even more cover up because they wore so much that it just kinda ruined their skin and made it all dry. Just a little eyeshadow and mascara is really all you need. Heck better posture is better than anything else!

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm not allowed to wear makeup

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) You don't need makeup to look pretty. Just be yourself.
I want a boyfriend badly too but I'm not gonna throw myself at a guy, I'd much rather think of it as when they realize what the hell they're doing and who the hell they talk to they'll see the girl they really love. and sometimes tht girl is you.

boys are never going to growup and be mature instantly. and besides ur only in 7th grade (right?) and believe me you've got time. Just wait til highschool and I promise things will change.

message 22: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments I second the motion. And actually I dont even really like makeup myself. I see that there is really no point to it except to cover up the blemishes of being human.

message 23: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm in 6th grade...but ok...I don't throw myself at guys...people are telling me I should though

message 24: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! dont ever do it. It makes you look desperate. Which is also why you should wait until you are older. No matter how hard it may seem.

message 25: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ok...I'll try =(

message 26: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Sorry. But there are better things to life than dating. Im gonna wait till Im 16 or maybe even 17 to date. Trust me. Life is full of times you can date. Group dates are a little more fun though

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) yeah i'd rather group date now and when i'm like 16 i'll MAYBE go on single dates....

but yeah don't throw urself at a guy...

message 28: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Wait so how old are you know?

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Alhana wrote: "I second the motion. And actually I dont even really like makeup myself. I see that there is really no point to it except to cover up the blemishes of being human. "

the most makeup i ever put on is lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara. thts all i need until i'm like 20 or so. but thts 6 years from now so i'm in no rush...

message 30: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments mmhm. Sometimes makeup is even really bad for your skin so unless you have to dont go there.

message 31: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ok

message 32: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments I hope this helped

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) yep. my friend's mom is a makeup/skincare artist from MaryKay so she helps me a lot to take care of my skin

message 34: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments nice. I use aveeno pads to clean my skin and I still havent ever broken out really bad. But I also think its because my skin in not oily

message 35: by Emily (last edited Dec 22, 2008 09:19PM) (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh..i keep my skin really moisturized cuz i get dry sometimes. but i rarely ever break out terribly....

message 36: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments yup

message 37: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
Sarah wrote: "I'm not allowed to wear makeup"

Me neither a lot of my friends wear make-up A LOT! And use those skin cleansers and my parents don't even let me use anything on my face OR use a curling or straightening iron OR a hairdryer! My mom says they damage your hair and the make-up and cleansers make your face look older than it is. I hate being so young. I don't mind the make-up so much becuz I don't wanna seem like a slut but it would be nice to get sum blush and eye shadow - the only make-up I wear is lip gloss-. Also my mom NEVER lets me wear the cloths that I want!

message 38: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments ...

message 39: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments wow sad

message 40: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

I kno!
I feel like such a little girl!
I hate it when my dad talks to me a 5 year old and that ship sailed SEVEN YEARS AGO!

message 41: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments yOU're 11? hmmmm....Dont worry makeup in my opinion is not really that important. I just try to live without it. Its kinda annoying and it itches!

message 42: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (last edited Dec 23, 2008 09:04PM) (new)

No 12....I just want a little though. Just a bit of blush and eyeshadow and maybe sum mascara . My dad's friend daughter started wear POUNDS of makeup at age 9 I think. I don't even remember how she looks without makeup!...That;s kinda crazy and I saw her once with like 3 pimples on her face becuz of all the makeup. She even said that she needed to touch up her makeup in the car when she spent HOURS doing it at her house, -We were all going for pizza & a movie 2gether ( our familes)- when we weren't gonna leave the car exept to go into the dark theater where no one sees your face! How Crazy Is She?

message 43: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Very crazy!!! I get bad breakouts even though I use acne fighting crap on my face, but it's just cause I'm Italian so I have very oily skin!!!

message 44: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments oh....yeah. Try 'aveeno cleansing pads.' I absolutely love them!

message 45: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments Alhana wrote: "Trust me...the longer you wait the better, boys will want you a little more cuz it makes you kinda superior. (in my opinion)."

wat do you mean by superior? sry for interupting

message 46: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments Sarah wrote: "Ok...I'll try =("

i dont mean to hurt anybodies feelings but most people either try to act older or younger than they realy are. write now your acting a little to old. your in 6th grade you have from now to around 80 to get a boy friend. also once you go to high school you pretty much have a totally clean slate so be patient

message 47: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ok

message 48: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments ya sory im a little slow at answering on goodreads

message 49: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments That's fine!!! I am sometimes too!!!

message 50: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments :-)

« previous 1 3 4