-Ye Olde Story Guild- discussion

Official Resignation

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 493 comments Mod
I, Brent, Head Moderator of the Ye Olde Story Guild now give my official resignation. I am stepping down from this position because a certain turn of events have forced my hand.

I had planned to let this process take longer, to carefully select the next Head Moderator, but I've run out of time. I am sad to give you all such short notice, but, as previously stated, I've run out of time.

I leave my position with the hopes that you will all come to a time of better prosperity than I could ever bring. Again, I apologize.

The new Head Moderator is OKLDvictim.

OKLDvictim,
You may email me whenever you feel you need some help, but I will not be able to step in for you.

bmahaffeylsu@gmail.com

I wish you all the best of luck.

Sincerely,
Brent

message 2: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie *cries* I'll miss you SO much. This group won't be the same without it's founder.

A Filthy Youth groupie Brent,

I'm going to miss you! The group won't be the same without you.

Thank you for appointing me Head Moderator. I won't let you down!

~OKLDvictim

message 4: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 393 comments wow, thats so weird . . . um, since he's not in the group anymore, can you let more than 5 stories be in the "waiting list"?

message 6: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 393 comments oo sweet! i shall go send in an application!

message 7: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Can I put one in, too?

message 8: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 393 comments *urges* Do it!

message 9: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Sweet! I just did!

message 10: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 191 comments Wow, I just figured out he's gone. Uhh, going to that forum thingy now...