Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Christmas Lists..

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (findingjackie) | 214 comments My husband as asked me for a Christmas Wish list. I've been trying to come up with something for 2 days.

Bleh.

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (sjhensley) | 101 comments Did you know you could make a list on the Target website and email the link?

I wish I'd known earlier! I love Target!

I think some of the bookseller websites have wishlists too. (Amazon, Booksamillion, etc.)

message 3: by KrisT (new)

KrisT | 553 comments Hey if there is nothing material that you want then give him a "I want to snuggle" or "I would like tea in bed one morning" kind of list. It is worth a try. My husband will give me a foot rub every now and again and that is much better than a thing!

message 4: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) | 3069 comments On of the things that I asked for was a day for the Honey Do List. So far I got a shelf built for under my sink. I also asked for a professional massage.

message 5: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (findingjackie) | 214 comments well, I put together a small list. I got some cash from my MIL this weekend so I can shop for the girly things he has no idea how to buy..

I did struggle and put together a small list. For some reason I'm just not feeling it this year and It's really hard for me to get into the spirit.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) | 1445 comments That happened to me one year, so we decided to adopt another family for Christmas, which started a wonderful tradition. You could start with Toys for Tots, they collect in most malls.

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli Laura....I have always wanted to do that. Adopt a family at Christmas. How do you go about that?

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Holli, you can check with your local food bank or Churches, they usually have the info on where & how to go about adopting a family if they aren't doing it themselves.

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli Thanks!