Harry Potter Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Role Play #1 > The Unlikely Contestants (3)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Dan noticed that Emma was staring, so he stood up and 'accidently' fell into the lake.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma screamed. She quickly helped Dan out of the lake. "Are you alright, Dan??" she said nervously. She was petting his hair as she said this. She noticed and quickly stopped. <>

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy "I'm fine..." Dan said quietly. "Let's go back to the castle" He said changing the subject. "It's Lunchtime already! and Ricky and the others should be out of detention now!" The truth was they were just starting detention... But he was really getting annoyed at not talking, and when Emma was with everyone else, then he could talk... they would go find Cliff.
So after drying himself off, he took Emma by the arm, and ran towards the castle, without thinking about whether she wanted to or not.
<>

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO" Emma thought to herself. She wanted to spend the morning with him. She didn't have much chose though cause Dan was holding on to her arm pretty tight. They couldn't find Cliff though so she managed to get him outside again. To her disappointment he didn't seem to want to hang out with her. She'd HAVE to talk to him. She sat him down again under the oak tree. He wouldn't look at her though. She bit her lip nervously. What could she say??

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy "Do er- you want to say something...?" Dan asked. It was quite obvious that she did, but she was biting her lip, and she looked nervous.
She took a breath, but said nothing.
ten minutes later, completly unexpected, she said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok...you like me right and I like you so I think it would be a good idea to date." She said this rather fast and got up as soon as she said it. She stood at the edge of the lake, waiting for him to respond.

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy "um..."

message 8: by Andy (last edited Jan 09, 2009 01:48PM) (new)

Andy "sure?...?...?...?...?...?...?...?...?" Dan said hestiantly.
Dan stood, up stared at her and smiled...
He then pushed her into the lake!

message 9: by Andy (last edited Dec 23, 2008 03:41PM) (new)

Andy Emma looked up and smiled. "Can you help me out?"
He reached a hand out to help her, but when she took his hand she pulled him into the water aswell.
And from then on they weren't quite so nervous.

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy They ran to the castle. It had started to rain. It didn't really matter, as they were already soaked.
The were hand in hand and laughing, as they ran past Peeves, who was throwing water balloons at them! They were already wet!

message 11: by Andy (last edited Jan 09, 2009 01:50PM) (new)

Andy They sat down in the middle of the Entramce Hall they were laughing so hard, and they really didn't know why. It was most likely from the stress they had released!!!!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma was really happy!! She and Dan were dating!!!!!!! They were holding hands!! His hand felt really....wet!! But it felt great cause she'd never had a boyfriend before!! She couldn't stop looking at him!!

message 13: by Andy (new)

Andy "So..." Dan sighed... "What do we do now?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma stared at him. Then kissed him on the cheek. "Is that ok??" She smiled. She was most likely going too fast for him. Come to think of it, it was getting a little fast for her likeing as well!!
<>

message 15: by Andy (last edited Jan 09, 2009 01:50PM) (new)

Andy Dan blushed and ran to the detention room!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

<>
Emma followed shaking her head. I guess she was going to fast for him!! She followed him all the way to the detention room and he turned around suddenly and said

message 17: by Andy (new)

Andy "umm.... I'm goin' to Ricky..." And he plowed through the door. No one was there!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma followed him. "They must have finished already!!" she said surprisingly.

message 19: by Andy (new)

Andy "AHHHH!!!!" Dan yelled. "You used to keep running away! Now you won't go!... I don't want to be mean! I need to talk to Ricky!!!!!!!! ALONE !!!!!!! if you don't mind....." She was sure to hate him now!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled weakly. "Sorry" she said, "I'll see you at Lunch then??" Dan nodded smiling. She left quickly, she had to find Hailey!! She needed to talk to her NOW!!!<>

message 21: by Andy (new)

Andy Ricky and the others all had different punishment's so they wouldn't have the satisfaction of gloating... that made no sense to Ricky, gloat about being punished...?
So all he knew is that Carl, who was paired up with Albus and David, was cleaning the trophies in the trophy room (with NO magic!), and that he, paired up with Hugo, and Hailey had to help Luna and Charlie.
They were split up after that. Hugo was to help Hagrid with whatever he needed (Such as making a sandwich), Hailey went to the animal barn with Luna, and that he had to go into the forest with Charlie!

message 22: by Andy (new)

Andy Dan watched Emma walk away, and sighed. "Emma wait!" She stopped and turned to face him. "Look, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so rude it's just..." Dan said.
"Don't worry, I know how you feel." Emma said quietly. "Let's look for the others."

message 23: by Andy (new)

Andy Ricky was walking so close to Charlie, that every step that he took, he was stepping on the back of Charlies shoes.
"Stop." Charlie said suddenly. Ricky ran into him. "Someone's there!" he whispered.
"Who" Ricky yelled really scared.
"SHHHHHH!"
Just then, a black shape swooped down and just missed Ricky's head. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Charlie picked him up, and shot two spells, one went in the direction of the school gates, and the other to the black shape.
Ricky fainted.

"Hey, he's waking up!"

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Emma and Dan were just walking out of the castle when they heard a scream. "Ricky?" Dan thought outloud, Emma was already headed to Hagrid's hut.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma quickly ran down to Hagrid's Hut. Dan followed right behind.

message 26: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Laurena | 150 comments Mod
Luna and Hailey looked up towards the forest, someone had just screamed, was it Ricky? Luna looked worried as she yelled: "Hailey! Go to the castle, and alert the headmistress, something has gone wrong in the forbidden forest!" and with that Luna ran full speed into the woods, and Hailey ran (slightly slower) to the castle. Hailey passed Emma on the way, but didn't dare stop to question why she was headed to detention, she needed to get to the castle as fast as possible.

message 27: by Andy (new)

Andy Dan ran after Emma who was speeding down the hill towards Hagrid's. "Emma!" he called. She either ignored him, or didn't hear.
Hailey passed them, and with that she stopped, however Dan was going too fast to stop. he colided with Emma, and they rolled down the hill, without stopping, until...
"Why would yeh try an' break my house?" Hagrid asked them calmly, while handing over some ice.
"We were trying to see what the screaming waaaaas..." Dan said trying to overcome the coldness of the ice.
"Wha' screaming?" Hagrid asked.
"The ear peircing one that came from the forest." Dan explained.
"Oh.... my 'earing a'int what it used to be..."
Just then the door burst open. Charlie came rushing in, with an unconcious Ricky in his arms. Hugo, who had been doing some chores for Hagrid, came bustling in after.
"Ricky!" Emma gasped.

message 28: by Andy (new)

Andy "He's only fainted." Charlie explained. "I hope..."
"You hope?" Dan said incredulously.
"Well... yeah..." Charlie said dreamily. "I mean, the thing never touched him! Well it almost did, but-"
"What thing!?" Dan asked loudly.
"Hey, he's waking up!" Charlie exclaimed, ignoring Dan.
"Here come's McGonnagal!" exclaimed Luna. "Kids, take Ricky and get back to the castle and forget this ever happened. Okay?"
"Yeah, alright, fine"
"Good" Luna said opening the door, and letting them through.

On the way up to the castle Ricky, Hailey (they had met on the way up), Dan, and Emma were talking. (Hugo had left at a run, obviously to tell Albus)
"Do they honestly think we're gonna let this mystery slide by?" Dan asked.
Emma opened her mouthto say 'they probably know that we're going to go,' but she was interupted by Ricky.
"I'm gonna solve it!"
And the four of them ran off to tell their other friends.

message 29: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Cliff had confiscated (SP) an odd piece of parchment from Fred and Roxanne, who had refused to reveal its secrets. Cliff tried to read it, and it insulted him, so he took it from them. Fred had been too happy to share it's secrets, and explained how it worked.

"I solomly swear that I am up to no good." Cliff said, curiously. Lines appeared, and he realized that this was the map Harry found, and Harry's father and his friends created. It took him a short while to figure out how it worked, but soon it was as if he were a pro. He walked up to a statue in the shape of a hunched backed witch, that was clearly marked on the map and he said "Dissendium!".

The statue led him down to a tunnel, which led him to where he was when Ricky's scream was heard by Hailey and Luna, in Honeyduke's cellar.

message 30: by Laurena, Secretary (last edited Dec 31, 2008 11:44AM) (new)

Cliff couldn't believe it! He found the pathway to Honeydukes! Now he could go to Hogsmeade anytime he wanted. He pulled out a sachel of money, more knuts that galleons, and walked up the stairs. He bought some chocolate frogs, and licorice wands for Hailey's up-coming birthday, and headed outside.

He spent the day running around town. He got some butterbeer, and looked at the shreiking shack. When the sun started setting, he went back to the cellar, and back into the tunnel. When he headed to the commonroom, he saw Hailey and Emma talking by the staircase, and he decided to listen in.

<>

message 31: by Andy (new)

Andy Ricky was still feeling rather dizzy from his encounter with the shadow(ey) figure.
"Are you ready to tell me?" Dan asked almost angrily.
Carl was trying not to sound too excited, but he too wanted the story to be told.
"No." Ricky sighed. "...but if I don't... you won't shut up will you?"
"No." Carl and Dan said together.
"Fine..." Ricky said. He took a deep breath and began.

"Okay..." Dan thought. "It flew over your head... and you fainted... There must be something more... you're in Gryffindor... you're brave... although Herby..."
"Just explain yourself!" Carl burst.
"Well, Ricky is in Gryffindor, and he had said he wasn't afraid. So he wouldn't faint for no reason... I'm guessing-" Dan said quickly.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ricky suddenly screamed rater loudly. Carl jumped out of his socks, but Dan just shook his head and tried to block out the sound.
"What?!" Carl said frantically.
"m-my h-h-hand!" Ricky said jumpy.
"Woah..." Dan gasped. Ricky's hand had black around each finger, as though, he had tatooed rings.
"What's this?!" Ricky screamed.
"We've gotta find Emma! She'll know! I hope." Dan added.
The three boys were hurtling through the halls. They followed the path they had seen David going. He had said that he couldn't sit around waiting all day, waiting for Ricky to speak! So he headed out to spy on Emma.
Hailey had gone off with Emma, and Cliff had been missing all day!
They needed Emma, she was the only hope they had for figuring out Ricky's hand.
A shrill voice sounded through the halls. 'all students to bed now please!'.
"Urrg!" Ricky moaned. "Now we have to wait 'till tomorrow!? What if I die?! The Nurse is on holiday in Romania! and I really want to live and-"
"Shut up!" Carl yelled. "No offense, but you're really getting frusterating!"
"I know we'll go to the library!" Dan suggested.
"No." Ricky complained. "I already got detention once this weekend for being in the library after hours!"
Dan didn't listen. He grabbed Ricky's arm, and pulled him along, Carl follwed unwillingly.
In the library, Dan was searching for a book, of shadows.
"'Shadows, history'... no this is how to get your shadows to apear... that's dumb... how about... 'Shadows of the 18th centry'? ... no... AHA! 'Evil shadows, and how they're made'!" Dan exclaimed loudly.
"perfect, now let's get outa here!" Ricky burst, "I can't take it any more!"
"Who's there?" said a female voice.
"Who is it!?" said a male voice after a minutes pause.
Ginny and Proffesor Marsh strode around the corner. "Again?!" Ginny gasped.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Laughed Jonah (Marsh). "Another fourty points from Gryffindor! oh, and Twenty points from Ravenclaw. HAHAHA! Also detention in the fores-"
"Detention with me!" Ginny yelled suddenly. (She had heard about what happened). "You'll... help me around the... office...? Yeah, that's a good one! You'll help me!" (Ginny has never been good at making up stories!)
"Detention, both days of the weekend! creapy black stuff on my hands! Best weekend ever!" Ricky exclaimed sarcastically.
"Bed." Ginny said yawning.
Dan snuck the book out of the library.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just don'y know what to do!!" Emma was saying to Hailey almost in a whisper, "He just doesn't seem to be that interested in spending time with me." Hailey raised her eyebrows. "If he doesn't want to spend time with you then why does he want to be your girlfriend??" Hailey stated obviously. "I don't know" Emma said truthfully, "I kissed him the other day..On the CHEEK" (Hailey had given her a look when she'd said she kissed him)"He ran away and I followed him and then he yelled at me for following him everywhere!! I just don't know what to do!!" She finished almost in tears. She really liked Dan but he was really confusing sometimes!! Hailey patted her back reasuringly. "I'll talk to him!!" Hailey said determinedly. She guided a now crying Emma toward one of the girls washrooms. They could talk more there. Cliff heard every single word of their conversation!! "I need to find Dan!!" he said to himself. He ran into their dormitory and waited for him. <>

message 33: by Andy (new)

Andy Dan walked back to the Common room. He kept the book hidden the entire time.
He stopped and stood in front of the bird door.
It spoke a riddle in its sing song voice.
"I dunno... that's pretty weird... I 'm gonna guess ocean...?" Dan thought out loud.
'No.' the door said smply.
"Oh... so is it-" Dan started.
'One chance only!' the door chirped.
"Come on..." Dan whinned.
'No.'
Dan sat down stubournly, and began to read his stolen library book.

about two hours later Emma showed up. "Hey," she said quietly.
"Hi." Dan took a deep breath. "I'm sorry."
"It's alright." Emma smiled, and then said very suddenly "do you like me?"
"Well, yeah, of course..." Dan said. "look, I have a question for you now."
Emma looked nervous.
"Don't worry, it's a brainiac questi- not that you're a brani- well that's not to say that you're not smar-"
"It's okay." Emma said.
"Well..." Dan explained everything that he had expirienced with Ricky (along with Ricky's story).
"Well, you picked the right book. I don't know exactly, but you're right it was deffinetly some sort of dark wizards shadow."
"right... I knew that..." Dan lied.
"Let's go inside." Emma suggested.
"I don't know the answer to the riddle." Dan said embarrased.
"it's sooo easy. It's apple." Emma said.
"Apple? And I guessed ocean? tell me again why I was placed in Ravenclaw."
Emma laughed and dragged Dan into the common room.
"Dan! I need to talk to you alone!" Cliff yelled, causing both Emma, and Dan to jump.
"I'll just go..." Emma said smiling. And she left up the stairs.
"She seemed happy!" Cliff said and then he started the conversation.
<>
<>

message 34: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Cliff dragged Dan into his dormroom, and repeated everything he'd heard Hailey and Emma say.
"Well what do I do then?" Dan asked frustrated.
"Don't ask me! I have no idea what to do, it's your problem!" Cliff yelled, "Just fix it."

message 35: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Hailey was getting frustrated, and started to really dislike Dan. What could she tell Emma that would actually do anything helpful? Disguise puking pasties as chewing gum? No, Dan would just laugh and get out of classes, that wouldn't be very helpful at all.
"What does your book say to do in situations like this? Give him some love potion or something, just until he realizes that he is really in love with you and brings you to Australia so you can live a long and prosperous life away from all of England's magical troubles...Em, all my ideas end up humiliating Dan in public. They won't be helpful at all."
"Then what do I do?" Emma asked, nearing tears.
"I'll ask my dad! Don't worry, I'll either use a hypethetical case, or pretend you are me!" Hailey exlaimed.

<>

message 36: by Andy (new)

Andy <>
<>
Dan awoke the next morning with the perfect idea, Emma wouldn't hate him after that!

message 37: by Andy (last edited Jan 02, 2009 06:43PM) (new)

Andy "After Detention..." Dan kept mumbling.
"What're you saying?" Ricky asked. He was now wearing Dragon hide gloves, to hide his shadow marks.
"Wha- oh... nothing..." Dan said. He couldn't think straight. He was doing his best to think of the perfect way to pull through with his plan.
"I still can't believe you got me in detention, over a stupid book that was useless!" Carl roared.
"It wasn't useless!" Dan shot back. "I learned a lot! just not anything helpful about Ricky's hands. I'll ask Emma to find another book, or to just read this one, she may be able to pick up on something that I couldn't."
"Oh..." Carl siad, taken aback.
Ginny apeared in the doorway of the Charms classroom while they were walking past. "Stop."
"Sorry." Dan said quickly.
"Get in." Ginny ushered them inside. When they were all in and seated, she said, "You've really got to stay in bed at night."
Then, without meaning to, Carl said: "But you like people who refuse to! I mean you married Harry Potter, the master of breaking rules!" his face turned white, and he said quickly, and quietly, "Sorry."
"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." Ginny said sternly. Her expression changed to that of a care free person, and she said "I don't want to keep you all day. Two of you have already been in detention all day yesterday! I won't spoil you're first weekend back!"
Ricky coughed, and in his cough Dan thought he heard the words "too late."

So Ginny had them take boxes of spellbooks, to the library, which, was just around the corner. Within ten minutes, there was only one box left, and Dan said that he's take it. Ricky and Carl said no, and they helped him along.
They dropped the box on the floor in front of Mr Pinces desk, with the others, and turned away. Dan felt something fall onto his leg, just as he made to take a step.
"Ricky..." He said after examining it. "This... this is and invisability cloak... Now we can sneak out easier! I'll let you take it for safe keeping! I've gottta go find Emma!" And with that he was off, Leaving a stunned Ricky and Carl behind.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma woke up the next morning feling miserable. Her first weekend at Hogwarts wasn't going that well. She got up and stretched, fed Sammy and got dressed. She decided she'd just stay in the common room today instead of walking around all day. She picked up her book and skimmed through it trying to find a solution for why Dan didn't like her.

She eventually got hungry so she slowly walked down to the Great Hall for a late breakfast. She continued reading while slowly eating bacon, scrambled eggs and a piece of toast.

Dan was quickly walking, trying not to run, through the halls. It was almost 9:00 so maybe Emma was, by some miracle, in the Great Hall having a late breakfast. He praticaly ran to the Great Hall and skidded to a halt right in front of the door. He walked calmly into the Great Hall and searched the Ravenclaw table for her. He found her sitting all by herself near the end of the table. He slowly approached her and when he was close enough to her (she was pretending to not notice him) he said...
<>

message 39: by Andy (new)

Andy "Come with me... I mean, only if you want to." Dan mummbled. He was doing his best to supress a grin. He awaited her response.

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy She slowly nodded and tried to hide the book title. Dan almost laughed, but stopped himself. He took her hand and strode out of the room. He looked back and saw that she was looking very curious- his plan was working.
"Dan!" Emma growled, "Where are we going!?"
"You'll see!" he called back.
So they ran down the hill towards the black lake.
Finally, when they reached the edge of the lake, Dan stopped running, and took a deep breath.
Suddenly (Ricky and Carl made) something exploded inside the lake, causing he water to fly up, and rain back down.
Dan took another deep breath and mumbled, "one step at a time... go..." He leaned in and kissed Emma. He looked at her face... it looked______
<>

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

<>
He looked at her face... it looked surprised. She was looking at him. Still with pursed lips. She finally came out of her trance. And looked at Dan curiously with a little glow in her cheeks. "Um.." she looked at her hands. She smiled, bit her lip and stepped closer toward Dan. By now they were both soaked from the lake's water. She looked into his deep eyes and said almost in a whisper "I don't know what that was but I don't care. We should talk later buuutt...right now we need to do something else. She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. She slowly moved in and lightly kissed him. This one lasted much longer than the last one. Dan put his arms around Emma and Emma put her arms around Dan. When they finally broke apart they were both rather red in the face. Emma looked at Dan and smiled almost laughing. Dan smiled back and said "I guess we should go talk now." He grabbed her hand and she cuddled up to him as they walked slowly to the oak tree by the lake. They sat down and Dan put his arm around Emma. "So" Dan said smilingly, "What do you want to talk about??" Emma just smiled.

Near by Ricky and Carl stared at them, awestruck, with their mouths open. They looked at each other. The plan had gone perfectly.
<>

message 42: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Hailey was unsure of what was going on between Dan and Emma, but if it made Emma happy, Hailey should be happy for her. She was looking out the window in her dormroom, and saw everything. Now all she needed was to find David, and stop him from asking Mr.Pince what to do in a situation like that...and get Cliff to take down the buckets of honey and feathers she got him to place above Dans bed. Oh well, sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles.

She got dressed and ran to the library. She got there just in time to see Mr. Pince patting David on the back. She was too late. "David! Why would go and do a stupid thing like that!"
"What are you talking about? You made me talk to him. Now he thinks I like you!"
"I told you to use a hypathetical case!" Hailey panicked. Her father wasn't very accepting of David as a friend, now he'll think he's her boyfriend!
"I couldn't think of one!" David yelled back. It looked as if he was going to start hyperventillating.
"Now I have to fix this before I can prank Malfoy!" Hailey said with a hint of dissapointment in her voice. They were supposed to prank him sooner rather than later, starting with their polyjuice potion. Hailey made a mental note to track Ricky down so he couldn't weasel out of getting the ingredients.

With all of the new excitement, she'd forgotten to get Cliff to take down her first prank of the year. Dan was sure to get a rude awakening tomorrow morning.

message 43: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

"This year at Hogwarts, things are definately going to be a lot more interesting." Hailey said to David as she ran off in search of Emma and Dan. It was Emma's turn to help her out of a problem.

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy <>
Dan was really pleased Emma no longer disliked him. He sat under the oak tree with Emma by his side.
"so... I really hope Hailey didn't do anything to insain!" Emma laughed.
"Yeah- hey what?" Dan asked.
"oh... Just watch where you step." She responded.

Twenty minutes later***

"I've really gotta go..." Dan said slowly.
"Me too." Emma agreed.
They kissed one last time, and Dan went to find Ricky in the Great Hall, and Emma was trying to track down Hailey.

message 45: by Andy (new)

Andy Dan took Ricky, and Carl back to the library. This time under the invisability cloak, even though they were aloud in still, as it was only 2 pm. They needed to see if it would work before they tried to break the rules.
"hey... isn't that Petricia." RIcky asked.
Dan looked around, and saw that Ricky was right! Petricia was walking along the aisle right towards them.
"Hey, Pettie." said Ricky, this caused Dan to jump.
"Who's there?" She asked.
"Ricky." he answered.
"Moron." Dan growled. "You blew our cover!"
"whoops!" he shouted. He grabbed Petunia's arm and pulled her under the cloak.
"Is that Carl? where are we, how are you invisable? What are you doing? Breaking the Rules?"
"No. Shut up!" Ricky hissed. They left the library, with the knowlage that the cloak will work when they need it to.
The pulled it over Petunia wihthout answereing her questions, and they ran away.

message 46: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Emma found Hailey on her way to a bathroom. One hardly anyone used, because of Moaning Myrtle. Hailey noticed Emma walking towards her, and said "Hey, what's up?"

message 47: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

Cliff was laying in bed, waiting for Dan to come back, so he could see if he fixed everything or not. Also, he'd noticed Ricky was acting strangely today, wearing dragon hide gloves all the time. Something was up, and Cliff was going to find out what it was!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi" Emma said rather happily.
Hailey knew why she was so happy but she didn't want Emma to know that she'd seen her with Dan. She smiled and Emma began telling her about her and Dan.
"That's great!!" Hailey said when Emma was finished, "But, don't be mad, I saw the whole thing!!" Emma's eyes grew big. Then she smiled.
"That's ok" she giggled. "So... what do you think??" she said, "Was I too strong?" She and Hailey went into the washroom so they'd have more privacy. Hailey said...
<>

message 49: by Andy (new)

Andy Ricky was sitting down at the Great Hall Gryffindor table. Carl was seated beside him staring in aww as Ricky pulled his dragon hide glove off his right hand. The dark rings had spread to cover his entire fingers. Carl looked as if he might soon be ill.

Ricky looked around, and quickly covered his hand once more. "So, do you know what it is?"

"No." Carl said. "D'you think Emma has found anything out? or did Dan even have time to ask!"

"What?" Ricky smiled, "You mean with all the snogging? Shhh! Cliff is coming!"

message 50: by Laurena, Secretary (new)

"If it worked, could it possibly be too strong?" Hailey asked enthusiastically. "By the way, have you seen Ricky? I've been looking for him all day, and my dad thinks I'm in love with David or something, because he keeps giving him an evil eye. Now that I have given you advice, can you please give me some?" She added desperately. Emma thought for a second, then said...

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.