Pirates RP discussion

Bloody Rose > Weaponry Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 72) (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 562 comments Mod
Weapons!!!

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Spade walked into the dim weaponry room, eyes canting to the side as a glance of apathy whilst the door closed behind him, leaving him in the near dark; dangerous given his current position. Sauntering to the back wall without a care of being poked or lacerated he gingerly removed his weapon from its perch."I will never know why I left you here," he whispered, unsheathing the sword from its exquisite case, closing his eyes in desire as the sound of smooth metal sent free caressed his ears. Even in the dark the silver metal glinted like the entity of a vector, leaving his eyes encased by its deadly beauty; beauty and admiration all in this weapon of destruction. He had nothing else to do and so he would now rather relish in the dark and give wonder to his only companion; the sword.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Eyes quenched of their thirst, he put the sword back in its leather casing and connected it to the holster on his hip, his fingers wiggling at his sides as he relished in the feeling of having a sword hitting his side with each step; it was reassuring to feel the sword next to him at all times. He turned and gazed at the door, watching with subtle interest as the light filtered through the crack beneath the door. Walking forth towards it his hands brushed against the cold knob and turned where he would then proceed out, making his way up towards the front deck where the captain was present. It was best to be where the captain was; the more time he spent around her the more orders he would get and the more orders he followed the more his boredom would diminish.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna raced into the weapons room she picked up a sword and started hacking at a dummy.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna hacked off the dummy's head finally breathing hard she realized she had to get the box of knives still but decided to wait she took her sword and started hacking again showing no mercy.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Leaning into the frame of the doorway with crossed arms, his venomous cobalt eyes looked intently at the female relentlessly assaulting the dummies that were present, albeit the way she destroyed them told him she was obviously trying to let out anger and that the dummies were supposed to symbolize something."What are you doing, exactly?" He asked her.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna let out a final cry slicing off the heads of two dummies at once. She looked around her at the ruined dummy's. "Oops," she muttered. "I was letting out steam," she said her voice rising at the end making it sound more like a question.

Jennet came down the stairs to weaponry room with a scowl as she saw a girl ripping the dummies apart.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Well I hope you have none left," he whispered, followed with a slight sigh. His suddenly uneasy body indications and his shifting eyes gave off the fact he was going to ask her what was wrong but he decided against it. He didn't have time for drama and he could practically accurately know what she was whining over. Maybe she didn't want to be here anymore, maybe she missed her family, maybe there was some forbidden love between her and someone or perhaps it was a forbidden love triangle. This thought made his lips quirk in disgust. Sometimes he didn't understand how people could fall in love in a life as rough as this.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna shrugged hands on hips. "These.are the old ones my parents used," she said. "The ones they bought for me," she said looking at the ruined dummies.

Jennet shook her head muttering something to herself lowly as she looked around trying find barrel that held her favorite poison. Whens she saw it, she walked over and smirked thinking, This should be good enough to poison one of the sailors. Who is sick, useless and fallen in love. Yes. She took the lid off before putting her daggers into it.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "How thoughtful," he murmured, sarcasm barely evident in his voice. He fell into silence however, respecting the fact that Jennet was here and given she was the captain he was in no position to say anything else further. His eyes drifted to the captain, noticing the malice filled look in her eyes."Planning for something?" He asked somewhat timidly.

"Yep." She nodded taking the daggers out and wiped them off with some clothe which was near by. She put the daggers back into her boots and belt before adding, "You can help if you want." Jennet looked at the sailor before her with a smirk.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His eyes narrowed slightly. He did not consider himself evil and so whatever she had in store was probably not of his interests."It depends…" he began, lowering his voice to a secretive whisper."… if you can enlighten me by telling me what it is you are planning," he murmured.

Jennet looked at the girl who sliced dummies before and looked back at the guy. She would enlighten him with her method... She shook her head to herself. No, she promised that she wouldn't do that. Ever. Jennet replied glancing at the girl, "You'll see."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Ama raised her eyebrows at them

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Spade glanced over at Anna and pursed his lips, wondering if she were the target. It could be either that or the fact that Jennet didn't want either of them to hear."Fine," he agreed, closing his eyes and brushing his bangs out of his eyes before re-opening them."I'm in."

((Gtg be back in few hours))

"Great." Jennet grinned at him as she took few other daggers from the barrel that was right beside her.

((Never mind))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna brushed her long hair to one side milk chocolate brown eyes filled with an unknown emotion. She leaned against a wall. "Wow that's awesome like I cant hear," she said aloud.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "You want to be part of it?" He whirled around suddenly, concealing his sudden paroxysm and agitation and stopping himself from glaring at her. However, his eyes didn't exactly look soft either.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna smiled at his agitationn. "Nope not really," she said. "I don't let my years on the ship turn me bitter and hard," she said with a wink.

Jennet looked at the girl before narrowing her eyes, "Join us today at the dinner."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Her nonchalant attitude was even more infuriating and almost insulting in a way. Whether it meant flirting, sarcasm or anything else no one winked at him and got away with a verbal beating. However, with the captain there, he said nothing.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 806 comments Anna gave another wink and a small wave to them and she was out the door knowing she had annoyed them. She smiled to herself pushing away the thoughts that had crept into her head after that cheeks red she ran up to the front deck.

"Well, whether she want it or not, she will join everyone at dinner." Jennet said as she took another handful of weapons. Cook was dead so no one could make the food. Another job for her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Are you cooking first or executing whoever it is you are trying to kill?" He asked her, giving her the indication that at least he knew she was trying to kill someone he just didn't know why or who it was she was trying to get.

"First cooking." Jennet replied before she took an empty bottle and filled it with poison that looked like regular water.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Ah, you're going to give whoever it is, poison?" He folded his arms over his chest and canted his head to the side."Can I at least know why you want to kill this person?" He asked her.

"Because I get rid of people who are useless to me." She replied as she put the bottle into her hand holding it tightly as she searched for her other weapons.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Wouldn't just kicking them off be more simple?" He asked with arched eyebrows, watching as she paced about the room searching for objects.

"Yes. But this way," Jennet looked up from the swords, "It would be more interesting." She looked back at the weapons before shaking her head. No, it wasn't here. Where could have Charlotte hid it? Oy, either way, she will find it.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Ok, what am I supposed to do?" He asked, noticing how whatever she was looking for was not here. He twitched his head, whipping his dark bangs from his eyes.

"Make sure that the person eats the food." Jennet replied as she put all of the things that she picked up into her some kind of bag.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Are you going to tell me who, dear?" He asked, his voice somewhat taking on this motherly maternal tone even though he knew better than to play around with the captain -- plus he was asking too many questions.

"Do not call me dear, sailor." Jennet glared at him, "And probably you will know later. No need for me to get my secrets out so soon."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He smiled sheepishly, trying to come off as innocent."Sorry," he apologized offhandedly, repositioning himself into a professional line of idiosyncrasies."Alright, anything I can do while I wait, then?" He asked her.

((gtg))

"You could find me another dagger." She shrugged

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His eyebrows arched, a slight frown marking his features. Putting his hands up in mock surrender, he shook his head before putting them back down."Alright, I'll go do that," he murmured, walking out of the room.

Jennet watched him leave before she put all the things into a barrel screwing it shut. As she was done, she sighed heavily and kicked the wooden stool turning it over. She wanted to scream and cry but she was the Captain. No Captain did that. Bravery, cruelty, leadership counted in that kind of title. And she just... Jennet looked up to the small window which was looking out on the crystal waters of the ocean. Something was wrong.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Walking back into the weaponry room, he immediately went to business."Found a nice looking dagger," he murmured, outstretching his hand to hand it to her."Picked it out of some dudes back pocket --" he cut off before saying anything else, noticing the crestfallen look on his face."Are you ok, Captain?" He asked.

"I'm good." Jennet replied not looking at him. She quickly put on a feathery hat to hide her face and outstretched her hand to him.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "If you say so..." Though it was obvious he didn't believe her, and he would get down to the bottom of it even if it killed him -- if she killed him. He set the dagger in her hand."I ran into this annoying girl on the way there, I should've slapped her when I had the chance..." He mumbled.

"Name?" Jennet wrapped her fingers around the dagger and looked it over. Wow, pretty rich guy. Small rubies covered the handle with emeralds making the dagger look like it was completely covered with gems. Hat's feather were in the way of the sight but she would not remove it for Spade to see her face.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Didn't bother to get it," he mumbled, watching as the captain examined the dagger. He didn't know if she liked it because it was expensive or because it was pretty... However, he doubted she cared about the pretty part as the captain was no girly girl.

"Alright then. How did the guy look like?" She looked up as the white feather fell some what from the hat into her eyes covering them slightly.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He closed his eyes, trying to remember the face and the clothes."He had brown, neat hair, he was wearing grey dress pants, and a grey waistcoat over a white dress shirt. He had a beauty mark somewhere on his cheek, a small one someone probably would have mistaken for a freckle at first," he proclaimed, re-opening his eyes once he was finished.

"No one that I know of." She smiled slightly as she turned the dagger in her hand examining the dagger once again.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He smiled faintly, seeing the captain smile. However, he quickly wiped it off his face and cleared his throat."I see you like it," he murmured, knowing he had gone out of his way to get her a dagger so fancy but it was just luck that he had happened to steal from a rich man.

"Yes. It is nice." Jennet looked at him once again as her real bright smile appeared on her lips, but quickly after it was gone just like ray of a sun before the rain. She slashed at the rope that was near by her and it was swiftly cut in half laying on the wooden floor.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread