Team Twilight discussion

The Books > what book was your favortie??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Which one of the books was your favorite and why???

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i liked eclipse. there wasnt really a reason why i just liked it. when ever i have nothing to read i just always go back to eclipse and read random parts

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:19AM) (new)

i liked twilight and breaking dawn

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i didnt like breaking dawn. but thats just me

message 5: by Joey (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:41AM) (new)

Joey | 1 comments i loved new moon

message 6: by Court (last edited Dec 21, 2008 01:34PM) (new)

Court Eclipse. Best one, hands down. XD

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 121 comments twilight

it all started there and i wasn't having the urge to punch a certain dog in the face...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

TWILIGHT!!!! because all the book were good but twilght was the best it was the only one that could have ended there and then all the other ones even breaking dawn left on a cliff

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
yup. exactly Caroline! :D

message 10: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (last edited Dec 21, 2008 10:15PM) (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
my faves were TWILIGHT, ECLIPSE, BREAKING DAWN, And NEW MOON! I
Love them all pretty much the same though! :D there alllll amazing! :P

message 11: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) I LOVED the last part of Breaking Dawn. By Far, that book was my favorite, but I still feel that the middle of it that was from Jacobs perspective was unnecessary...
I just loved Breaking Dawn ^.^

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I LOVED the part in Jacobs perspective!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I loveee Jacob! :) it was suppose to b there cuz otherwise all that would have been happening was Bella obsessing over baby and going through pregnancy andd...Edward being all emo...:( and I thought the Jacob part was humourous! :D of made me laugh haha. :P

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I LOVED the part in Jacobs perspective!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I loveee Jacob! :) it was suppose to b there cuz otherwise all that would have been happening was Bella obsessing over baby and going through pregnancy andd...Edward being all emo...:( and I thought the Jacob part was humourous! :D of made me laugh haha. :P

message 14: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

k guys I'm scared...everything on my screen flipped upside down...now all the new comments r on the top...:(

message 15: by Zia (new)

Zia i liked twilight the best.

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments chrisstina, i loved jacobs point of veixe tooO!!!!! but other than that i didnt rele like breaking dawn. idk there were alot of twists, which werent bad, but i hated the end

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ****veiw

message 18: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yes it's fixed now...it was really scary when it did that!:(

Yeah Jacobs point of view was funny and Interesting! :D

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments his chapter names were really funny

message 20: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (last edited Dec 23, 2008 10:36PM) (new)

I know lol!

Do i look like the Wizard of Oz?You need a brain? A heart? Take all I have.

Lmao I love that one!

Or this one: y didn't I just walk away? Oh right cuz I'm an idiot.

Lol!!! :D I can't believe I remembered those off the top of my head. :P

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha... i loved his book it was really funny

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments Jacob Black Pictures, Images and Photos

i was just looking up jacob and i found this and i was like, omg!!! christina!

message 23: by Court (new)

Court LOLZ

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LOL!!! Thats my fave one! :P he's so cute and funny!!!!!!! :D

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ik!!!!!

message 26: by Veronica (new)

hahaha!!

message 27: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i luv all of jacob's chapter titles....theyre so funny!

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments just like him......*sigh*

message 29: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yes...*drool* :P

message 30: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I love Jacobs preface!

Life sucks, and then you die.

Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Lmao it's hilarious! :P

message 31: by Veronica (new)

lol

message 32: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

probably cuz of me! Cuz I spread sooo much joy around about him lol and completly ignore his stupidness! :P

I'm glad ur starting to like Jake now! C he's not that bad! :)

message 33: by Veronica (new)

lol. Jacob is okay i think, although he's quite childish.. :]

message 34: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol! Wow...he's so unloved lol :(

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments Ik!!!! awwwww. but u know, when i read the books, i always forget he is only like 16 or 17. hes seems older than than. u know the other ;part that is sad. when edward talks to jaky bout the baby and getting rid of it. like how could you do that to him, just so bella could go back to edward. come on. but i did feel bad for edward b/c like both of than couldnt do anything about it.

message 36: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeahh i know! i felt bad cuz like how would that make Jake feel having Sex with Bella and then her not wanting it...and like forcing herself the whole time just so she could get pregnant...its sad for Edward, Jake and Bella! that was suchh a stupid idea on Edwards part!

poor Edward...hes was soooo sad about Bella...that made me cry how he was like sooo sad...:'(

message 37: by Veronica (new)

yeah, me too. :(

message 38: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeahh i know! i don't like it!! grrrr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EDWARD DON'T CRY IM HERE FOR U!!!!!!! i think if Edward could cry...he would b crying like all the time...cuz hes sooo cute and senstive! :(

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

haha :) i reread new moon and jake wasnt as bad as he was when i first read it

message 40: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

YES! C ppl r starting to like him more :D

I would ALWAYS b there for Edward! :P

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ur sooo nice carol!! :) and carol when ur deadand burried ill b there for him!! just in case lol

message 42: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments O-M-G!!!!!!! IM HAVEING A CRISIS HERE!!!!! i just deleted ll the songs off my ipod. not ill have to like be adding songs on it for EVER!! AHHHH!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

hah..ill make u a cd of songs if u want just tell me what to put on it (u can email me it)

message 44: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

but by that time I'll b a vampire so I'll never b dead! OHHH BURNNNN! :P lol! Hehe...

Love u tooooo! :P

message 45: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments lol

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

haha...whos guna change u?

message 47: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Ohhhhhh freeeeeezzeeee! U have just been freezed by me!!!! Mwahaha! :P

U know what?! I'll find a way to become a vamp...so me and my Twilight book can b together 4evah! :D

message 48: by Veronica (new)

lol TIna.
Oh Mary, im really feel BAD for u..
cause i ever hv the miserable thing too !!
i lost/ delete undirectly ALL of my high school photos!!! all!! thats horrible!!
i lost them . :(
so stupid.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ooo i feel so bad for u guys...i got a camera for my bday 2yrs ago and a week afta i got it i feel in my pool with it so i got another one for christmas and i spilt oj on it aweek ago...its broken :'(

message 50: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha
omg nica!!! thtas AWFUL! all ur high school pictures!! omg!thats much worse then mine!!! o that sux!!!

« previous 1