Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > Best Friend

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by April (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

April (ks5857) If you could have any of the characters as your best friend, who would it be and why?

I would have to pick Molly Wesley. She and I are both kind of Busy-Bodies, worry about are families, and don't have large budgets.

She also proves to be very protective and powerfl when her children are heading for danger.

After Deathly Hallows we could mouring together for our children, that died way too young.

I hear she is a terrific cook too:)

message 2: by ★Lalita ❤︎ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

★Lalita ❤︎ (lalita) It's a toss up between Luna and Hermione. They are both unique and loyal and have their own quirks. I'd get along with both.

message 3: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments harry potter!

the weasley twins are runners-up but i don't think i can keep up with all their antics.

message 4: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Rachel hermione hands-down. we are so alike, we would have a blast together.

message 5: by Shifa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Shifa Lateef | 27 comments Most probably the Weasley Twins, or maybe the Maurdaurs, or even Lily if could go way back in time.

message 6: by Rachael (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Rachael | 8 comments Probably Luna or Hermione. I love them both!

message 7: by Veronica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:56PM) (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Definitly Luna! I would be one of those who could stand her. I have a friend who is much stranger than her so I could handle it.

message 8: by Isabel Jazmín (new)

Isabel Jazmín | 3 comments I think Hermione. She is so loyal and so helpful in every situation.

message 9: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor the Weasly twins. They are so hilarious!!!

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (jamessangel) | 18 comments I'd have to pick Neville. I loved watching his character develop, and I've always thought he was the bravest of the students. Yes, including over Harry.

He stood with Harry knowing full well what consequences his choices would bring. He saw those consequences every time he visited St. Mungo's and came away with a folded gum wrapper.

Harry let his emotions launch him into dangerous situations about which he knew too little. Hermione and Ron knew enough to be be scared and cautious, but they had no way to grasp the full consequences of losing.

message 11: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor You know, you're right. He is a brave character. Unlucky, but brave.

message 12: by Allie (last edited Dec 19, 2007 05:53AM) (new)

Allie | 76 comments 1# Luna deffinetly...I'm just about as wierd as her..and I don't care what people think...so,BOO yah
2#Lily she's really cool...I would cry when she died and I think we could relate...
Couldn't decide....
Ps: I love dots......:D

message 13: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments I would have to say Luna. Just because I love her and I think she's really cool. Besides, my friends think I'm stranger than her sometimes.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments Luna, definitely.

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Hermione. Me and her could hang out in the library and share knowledge. :)

message 16: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (readingsoul) | 9 comments Definitely Neville! :) He would SO be my best friend! :)

message 17: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (readingsoul) | 9 comments C.H. YES I agree, Neville has been a joy to watch develop and he is so smart, and also sensitive, but still very brave. I totally agree with you!

message 18: by Sanskriti (new)

Sanskriti Fred and george mann..they would be the perfect ones i was looking for..they have style..they have brains..they're cool and they're hot..lemme mention that i actually found tears in my eyes when fred died..touching moment..

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments Luna & Hermione probably.

message 20: by Padya (new)

Padya Paramita | 8 comments I agree wid Shifa...The TWINS ROCK!!!!
and so da Marauders
we'd hav cool tyms

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 6 comments Cedric. :)

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 6 comments Ginny, of course! I lurrrve Luna, but I think Ginny is far more down to earth, but still interesting and vibrant.

message 23: by Angie (new)

Angie The Weasly twins for sure! When i was their age they were totally doing stuff I would've been down to do!

message 24: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments Probably Ginny. She's really smart and incredibly funny. And she could totally hook me up with one of the twins! I would also be one of the only people that don't want to take Harry away from her because I understand how happy they are and I really don't think Harry is that cute.

message 25: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments probably hermione. we both love to read! plus, my grades aren't too shabby either... although i could never compare them to hermiones!

message 26: by Suz (new)

Suz | 145 comments Best friend?? I have to pick just one??? oh the pressure!!
I love Neville - he is such a well rounded character, Hermione is scarily like me when I was younger (especially the bossy bit!), Luna is totally bonkers, Ron is really funny, oh dear I'm not doing so great at choosing am I!
Anyone except Harry probably - I dont think I could cope with the danger he puts his friends in - and he is properly famous and I so wouldnt want to be best friends with someone more popular than me!!!

message 27: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) i would want to hang with ron becuz he is so goofy and i would probably laugh at anyting he does!

message 28: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
Hermy & ...Lily , I love her !

message 29: by Lily (new)

Lily | 13 comments Luna or Ginny because they're both really nice and understanding.

message 30: by Aneri (new)

Aneri | 186 comments hermione, ginny, ron, harry, fred and george...OMG i really wish i was at hogwarts...

message 31: by Allie (last edited Dec 20, 2008 09:35AM) (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments Ginny probably. She's sweet and fun, would be a really good friend!
Tho Luna might be amusing too...Or Fred/George...Not harry tho (sry harry!) he's to busy saving the world.

message 32: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
The trio and Neville, Luna, and Ginny.

message 33: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (ioanasaunt) | 63 comments Luna and Ginny!

message 34: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments The Trio, Ginny, Luna, Sirius and James.

message 35: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments Yeah, it definitely would!

message 36: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments Lol..

message 37: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
yeah!And james, sirius and lupin are as well cool!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna would be a cool friend!

message 39: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 359 comments I wish I could be at Hogwarts! I'd get along with anyone, except Malfoy and his cronies...I wish I was there in the first year because, when Hermione's crying in the bathroom, I'd be a good friend and comfort her.

message 40: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 39 comments Hermione, absolutely. We are almost exactly alike. Maybe Ginny as a second option.

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily I guess it would depend on what era I was in. I could see myself friends with Remus or Snape if I was in the Marauders Era. Tonks and I would probably get along. Or if I were in Harry's year, I'd probably be Ron's friend.

message 42: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Fred and George!

message 43: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments Lorna wrote: "Fred and George!"

Fred and George definitely!! Luna too..

Lorna, you changed your picture thing!

message 44: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 23 comments Ginny, she's kinda like me!

message 45: by Lorna (new)

Lorna yah i no...took me ages to figure out how!

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Luna! I just love her personality! It's very similar to mine!

Or Fred! I just love Fred! Many of my friends are crazy jokesters, which explains why he's my fav character and my mental HP best friend. <3

message 47: by Kendall Anne (last edited Jun 16, 2009 10:35AM) (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 84 comments I would have to say Ginny or Hermione. I'm like both of them.

message 48: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 359 comments Oh my god! Fred and George! They're sooo hilarious! Now I REALLY wish I was at Hogwarts...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

my friends would b harry, hermione, ron, fred, george, lee jordan, ginny, the weasleys, sirius, and pretty much ever good character in the book

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Fred and George, all the way! They're just so funny! I'm alike them in a way, I guess. I have a prankster side to me, lol.

Oh, God, this is making me wish Hogwarts was real...

« previous 1