Flight #116 Is Down! Flight #116 Is Down! discussion

did you think this book was a little hard to understand?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Syd (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Syd i thought this book was a little hard to undersatnd with all the characters but once i got that down i really liked the book. you?

message 2: by Pandora (last edited Aug 03, 2009 06:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pandora I enjoyed the book but, I have a perfernece for Flash Fire. I don't remember the mutiple voice narrative throwing me off but, I could see how it could. I do know it was the one of the most popluar choice on the Summer Reading List. I think it was because of the plot but, also the multiple narrative vocies made the book more movie like. To me it read like a 1970's disater.

Elizabeth I can see how the multiple points of view could throw people off, but I thought it is what made the book more exciting. It showed you the impact of the crash on people in the crash, people helping with the crash and family members of the victims. It also contributed to the quick pace of the novel and help you feel the chaos of the situation by shifting all over the place. I really enjoyed this book. I urge people to see past the multiple points of view. Maybe write the names down and how their personal plot changes throughout the book! Enjoy.