Inspirational Characters discussion

Harry Potter Collection (Harry Potter, #1-6)
This topic is about Harry Potter Collection
Harry Potter > Draco Malfoy

Comments (showing 51-100 of 133) (133 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments oh yes draco well i dont know if there are any characteristics about him that would in any way improve others (unless like i said before you obtain a british accent) do you have anything to add?

message 52: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 89 comments Mod
No

message 53: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 89 comments Mod
Not really cuz i dont know bout harry pottr!!

message 54: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments youve seen the movies? yes well thats enough

message 55: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Just 1!!!

message 56: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments oh...well then no you probibly dont know much about draco

except he had cool hair in the first one

message 57: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Yeah, i guess

message 58: by Lizzie (last edited Apr 11, 2012 08:13PM) (new)

Lizzie (Lizlikes) Fine then. Draco has ambition that some people need and confidence

message 59: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Sure

message 60: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments that...and he had REALLY cool hair

message 61: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Hahaha

message 62: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (Lizlikes) :P

message 63: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

:D:D:D

message 64: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments for all those british people out there, keep on rocking that accent!!!!

and for those that dont have a british accent.....well....australian is cool too

Shivani  (booklover27) | 35 comments Mod
Natalie wrote: "why do you say that?

oh wait does she have a crush on him too??

ahhh if only he wasnt a fictional character......."

Nope, I don't!

message 66: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

she does!

message 67: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments ahhh just what i thought.....

is it because of the hair?

message 68: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Probably!

Natalie wrote: "ahhh just what i thought.....

is it because of the hair?"

I seriously don't! Trust me!

Natalie wrote: "ahhh just what i thought.....

is it because of the hair?"

I seriously don't! Trust me!

message 71: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments putting it down twice doesnt make it more belivible,

message 72: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

hahaha!!! i agree!!

Natalie wrote: "putting it down twice doesnt make it more belivible,"

But I'm serious, there the third time!

message 74: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

Yup, the third time to make if more noticible, in Nataliez way!!!!'

Go Natalie !!!!'

message 75: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments thanks....i think

Trust me!

message 77: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

hahaha, dont!

message 78: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments if you say so;)

Seriously, listen to me!

message 80: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (Lizlikes) :/

message 81: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments off topic.....well i guess a message could be....i dont konw....dont be mean to mugggle-borns??

Yes, I'm a muggle.

message 83: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

dont l;isten to her guys!@!!

So you're saying that I have magical powers?

message 85: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

nooooo, i mean dont listen to anything u say cuz u know u li -- DM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

message 87: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

hahahaha!!

message 88: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (Lizlikes) ahhhhhh whhhhhyyyyyy

message 89: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

lol!!

arrggghhhh

message 91: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments yup you like him

join the club

Noooo

message 93: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments hey its O.K
having him be so likable/hatable is one of the things we love about him!!

..serously there is a club at my school

message 94: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

shivis on the of likable!! teehee

shut up!

message 96: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 61 comments *sigh*
the more you deny it the more true it becomes

on topic: it took alot of courage to bow out like he did in the last book. (even though it would take even more courage to stay and fight) beggars cant be choosers right??

message 97: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

thank u!!!!

Natalie wrote: "*sigh*
the more you deny it the more true it becomes

on topic: it took alot of courage to bow out like he did in the last book. (even though it would take even more courage to stay and fight) beg..."

yeah, last part

message 99: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, *DRAKE!!!!!!! The Motto!!!* (new)

NOT the last part!!

message 100: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (Lizlikes) Uhhhh

unread topics | mark unread