Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) Angelfire question

Is Angelfire good or bad?
Breanna Breanna Apr 07, 2012 10:14PM
Idk if i should read it or not

Can't relate to the book. I found the female protagonist irritating some how. Didn't like it

You will fall in love with it.

Read it. Please. You'll like it.

I can't tell you how hard I fell for Angelfire. I feel as if no one has ever read a true book/trilogy/series until they've read Angelfire - and Shadowhunter Chronicles, which sits at equal first place in my heart, where books are concerned. Angelfire is beautiful beyond the wildest dreams.

But then, I also see a lot of people who didn't enjoy it at all. So I guess it's a trilogy where everyone has different opinions on. Why don't you go onto my profile and compare your books with mine? Go ahead and read it if our tastes are similar. (I can't access your profile because it's blocked)

If u're looking for a book where u don't have to think and everything is predictable and cliche than Angelfire isfor you. It's not bad it's just not unique.

Its good, not amazing though.

Honestly, no. I hated the main character!

deleted member Dec 21, 2013 04:38PM   0 votes
I loved it. You should read it.

I am sorry but during the beginning i got bored so i stopped the book. well i was waiting for this other book and i just didn't feel like reading angel fire :3

Its ok.

Shanta (last edited Nov 22, 2013 10:55AM ) Nov 22, 2013 10:55AM   0 votes
The book was a great and wonderful book that i enjoy. When i look at it in my scchool library,i thought it look boring, but when i start to read it i couldn't put it down. I even told my friends to read it and they loved it dont just take my words. Who havent read the book should try and read it's may take up your whole weekend if you're a slow reader.

GREAT!

I love Angelfire! Definitely a must read

This book is really good and I am just waiting for the next to come into the library

the book is amazing i cant wait for the second one

This is a great book its my fav i would recomend it to anyone!

I loved it, u should read it.

I personally liked the book! It was really good, and I enjoyed it. Give it a try! Yeah, you might not like it, and thought it was a waste of time, but you tried. Nothing else you can do. I say go for it.

If you are into wishy-washy high school protagonists' and dark broody bi-polar guardians, then yes. I found this novel to be intriguing enough off the bat-- but a year removed from having finished it AND just having finished Wings of the Wicked-- it's sequel, I find this series to be poorly written, riding the coat-tails of the likes of Fallen and Hush Hush. There was too much underage drinking-- which doesn't bother me in the right context, but it was over done and tasteless...the villains were reminiscent of Sesame Street...kind of with the verbal communication skills of the Cookie Monster. Instead check out: Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst ! I know vamps are overdone as well, but the dialog and wittiness in this novel is entertaining. Also, if you haven't read City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare !

Boring. Predictable. Cliche. If you enjoy formulaic books, by all means read this one. The love interest/romance actually had me rolling my eyes and checking how many pages I had left to go so I could end the agony.

It was okaay not that good personally

It was a really good book. The second book gets even better and I can't wait for the third. You should definitely read it especially if you like action, suspense, and romance.

Okay. Not really original.

Temple Rose (last edited Nov 22, 2012 01:01PM ) Nov 22, 2012 12:59PM   0 votes
I had issues with this book reasons being

One. I thought the main character was borderline annoying

Two. I thought from the beginning of the book it reminded me strongly of another Angel book.

Three. It carried on way longer than it should have.

Four. Basically reason one, two, three and more.

deleted member May 28, 2012 06:40PM   0 votes
READ IT. REEEEEAAAADDD IT!!! ITS GOOD,I STILL HAVE TO READ THE SECOND BOOK. AND IF U DO LIKE IT,YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT TO READ THE SECOND BOOK!!

Personally I really enjoyed this book and the 2nd one is even better

I recommend it!!! It is really really good!!!

I enjoyed it to, true it's a bit predictable but it was a nice read and had a great male character :)

i really like this book

I really recommend this series. It's awesome!

Yupp!! It was super good!!

Breanna wrote: "Idk if i should read it or not"

You should read the series it's a readly good book and i couldn't put it down. It's just when you open the book you going to feel like you don't want to put down the book but don't just believe what i say just start reading.

I reccomend it. I really enjoyed it.

its boring and i don't like the main character
she is annoying

hate it

I enjoyed it, and there was one (but only one) plot twist I didn't see coming. I found it to be an interesting take on what happened to the angels that fell but didn't go to Hell. And before anyone cuts me down, rest assured that I have in fact read "Hush, Hush" and the "Fallen" series as well, and I like them, too.

Maria i'd like to give this book a try, then because i loved HushHush and the Fallen series!
Feb 27, 2013 04:37PM
U 25x33
chakki i love the hush hush series, mainly cauz of patchs wittiness. i have also read the fallen series, it a gd read. not sure if i should read this...how i ...more
Dec 08, 2015 08:23AM