twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
New Moon Movie > Taylor to Meet with New Moon Director

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gaby (new)

Gaby (PandaBear102) | 6 comments
Who's in and who's out?

In the revolving-door world of Twilight's sequel, New Moon, it could be anyone's guess!

After director Catherine Hardwicke was switched out for Chris Weitz, the next role up for grabs is that of Jacob, the primary love interest in the sequel.

Rumors were buzzing that Twilight's Taylor Lautner would but cut from the cast because (producers) Summit was looking for someone bigger and hunkier, someone like Michael Copon, to play the older Jacob Black.

Both actors are campaigning hard for the role, but no one has been confirmed yet.

In an MTV interview, Taylor says he's been working out since production on Twilight wrapped, putting on 19lbs and promising an additional 10lbs when filming beginings in 3 months, and wants to put to rest rumors that his agent has reached out to the special effects team of Benjamin Button to digitally enhance the 16-year-old's physique.

He adds, "As far as I know, I haven't been told 'no' yet, so it's still all up in the air."

It seems that Lautner is the fan favorite as well, with online polls and petitions showing overwhelming support for his return, for which Taylor says he's grateful.

In a new interview, Michael Copon is likewise hesitant to commit to anything and likewise puts to rest the Facebook campaign rumors, saying that the profile was a fake and has been since shut down.

But he does say that he feels the role is "perfect" for him and that he'd be "honored" to play the part!

They have 12 more weeks to figure it out!

Who would U choose?

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i really hope taylor stays

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
ME 2!!!! read my posts under Michael Copon should not play jacob!!

message 4: by Ailie (new)

Ailie | 6 comments TAYLOR BETTER STAY OTHER WISE I WILL CRY lol

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments i no me 22!!!! *snifffs*

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) *tear* *tear*

message 7: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor!!! He's perfect for Jacob!

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Okay... I saw the pic of Michael Copon, ewww! I really don't want Taylor to act, only if he has short hair! I think he looks ugly with long hair!

message 9: by Gaby (new)

Gaby (PandaBear102) | 6 comments will on New moon he has short hair.

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yep he shaves his little head!!! =P

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Taylor, its retarded to replace the actor after a whole movie with one person playing the character.

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Exactly!!!!! Like I said before Taylor deserves the part...him working so hard for it shows how dedicated to the series he really is!!!!

message 13: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

So I'm not sure if it was on there before but Taylors page on IMDB.com says he is going to be in New Moon!!!!!! Could just be a fluke but maybe his meeting friday went well!!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments omg!!!!!! yayayayayayayaya i hope its not a fluke...it better NOT BE! *growls*

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

LOOK LOOK LOOK.....HES ON THE PAGE!!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259571/

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments YES!!!! IT BETTER STAY THAT WAY!!!

message 17: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) yayayayay!!!!! :D

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Oh sad I didn't even see that and it also says that it is subject to change...dang I got my hopes up for nada!!!!...=(

message 19: by Angelica (new)

Angelica (twizard_09) | 13 comments TAYLOR BABY!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments ??? HEEHEE

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tayloris sooooooo perfect tho!!! how could they change him>>>>??? soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom wrong!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments ok...sry its mor like this... ♥

message 23: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!.....now that would ruin everything!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i know so sad pleez stay robert!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

and taylor too!

message 26: by Janepage (new)

Janepage Ok, I'm not a team Jacob person and I think Taylor is so hot!!

message 27: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) rob cant leave!!!! noooooooo

message 28: by Gingy (new)

Gingy | 9 comments i heard someone was leaving, but i dont think its rob, taylor, or kristen (even though she sucked at bella). maybe jasper???

message 29: by Gingy (new)

Gingy | 9 comments Taylor IS hot!! and i dont think that just cuz im team jacob :]

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments NO IT WAS TAYLOR...BUT ROB????????? NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U HAVE GOT 2 B KINDING ME!!!! THAT RUINS EVERY THING IM GOING TO CRY!* SIGHS*

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.