Applications > Applications

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please fill out an application:

Name:
Why you want to join this group:

Thank you!!

message 2: by Paige (last edited Dec 19, 2008 05:02PM) (new)

Paige Miller Paige
--- I'm under 20 and over 10
Fiction!!!!! Realistic, Fantasy, whatever.
BECAUSE I LOVE TO WRITE!!!!!!!
And Adrienne invited me.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Name: Ashley
Genre: For writing,poetry mainly. I am going to try writing Young Adult Literature. For reading, I like young adult fiction, memoirs, glbt, and fantasies. I also love reading series and trilogies.
Why you want to join this group: I was invited to this group by the moderator, Adrienne.

message 4: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 20 comments Name: Clare
Genre(s) you like to write/read: Mostly Fiction/Fantacy
Why you want to join this group: Group moderator Adrienne invited me, and I thought it looked interesting. I'd also love to get more comments on my story, what I should be doing, what I shouldn't, etc...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bells
15 (16 on March 2!)
Fiction/Fantasy poetry(truefeelingsofmyheart)
I was invited to join. I am a fanatic of writing, you'll never see me without a pen/pencil behind my ear and a spiral in my hand. Recently though I had my writing spiral and i-pod stollen from me! Grrr! Who needs my writing spiral??? Huh, who?!? $#@&!!!

message 6: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) Chandani!
12 (9.2.96!)
Fiction, Sci/fi, fantasy, DRAMAA!
I was invited, and I LOVESS TO WRITE!! So i was like "Omg this group sounds like something that i could enjoy!!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! ok, seems like u all are teens. i was wondering ... should i keep this group called TEEN writers? im 13 ..

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Only if you plan to make it specifically for teenagers who like to write. If so , then I need to leave. I am by law, an adult. Im 22

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

not specifically. its ok, you can stay. ur our mod!!! XD

message 10: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Umm, I would keep it the same. I like it!

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy

Name:Kaitlyn
Genre(s) you like to write/read: just about everything cept' biographys and hustorical fiction. (I don't usually write horrors though)
Why you want to join this group: cause i like writing. And a person with a name invited me.

message 12: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Hey kait-

sup?

message 13: by Daisy (new)

Daisy not much. I just finished some more of my story!! IT IS NOW *drum roll* 38 pgs long!!!

message 14: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller good job! Mine's WAY shorter than that... Ahhh....

*sighs*

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy It took me like a year to write that don't feel bad!! Its a peice of crap too!!

message 16: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Name: Brigid
Genre(s) you like to write/read: I'll read anything as long as it's good. As for writing, I mostly write fantasy or urban fantasy, although I'm writing a science fiction book right now.
Why you want to join this group: Well, I was invited. And I'm a teen writer. I love writing, sharing my writing, and reading other ppl's writing!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiona
Fantasy, realistic fiction
Andrienne invited me and I'm always up to join another writing group! XD

message 18: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller WELCOME!!!! I know you guys!!!!!!

message 19: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Yay! I know everybody too. :)

message 20: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I know everyone but Ashley, who I am getting to know!

message 21: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller HIYA!!!!!!

message 22: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Welcome to the group.

message 23: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Arielle (new)

Arielle | 10 comments Name: Arielle
Fiction, humor fantasy, non-fiction, drama!!!!!
I found it through Chandani. (HIIIII!!- Chandani)

message 25: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller HIIIIIII!!!!!!!! Welcome to the group.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hizee Howdy! Lol, that was kinda random

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 12 comments Name:Captain
Genre(s) you like to write/read: Write: scifi, fantasy, realistic teen fic, horror, yeah, I write gruesome stuff sometimes
Read: Anything except trash romance.
Why you want to join this group: erm...cuz I was invited? XD

message 28: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Hi Captain! Is Kjer- whatever your real name???

message 29: by Kjersti but you can call me Captain (last edited Dec 31, 2008 08:01PM) (new)

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 12 comments Yes, Kjerst i is my real name. Hard to say, hard to spell, so ppl just call me Captain. (or one of my many, many nicknames)

message 30: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Cool!!!! I always wanted a cool name that i could have a nickname with.... *sigh*

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 12 comments hahahaha. Why not think up a good nickname? Just be like, yeah, I'm not a fan of /Paige/ so I think I'll be called...*insert nickname here* ^^ Believe me, it works.

message 32: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller yeah but see i go to a private school and everyone has known everyone FOREVER so know one would actually CALL me that.

Usually what happens is, people decided to call me Paigey. Or worse, Paigey Wagey!!!! I've finally persuaded my dad that if he has to call me that, make it less embarrassing. So now I'm PW. :(

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseybrookfield) | 3 comments "Hi there I am Kelsey Brookfield..."
{Hi Kelsey.}
"And I want to be a writer."
(How old are you Kelsey?)
"I am 15 Ma'm."
(And what is it that you like to write or read?)
"I enjoy fantasy, adventure, and Jane Austen kind of things. Soetimes I also enjoy High School romances but only if they have a twist!"
(This is getting quite serious. What drove you to join the "Teen Writers?")
"Well Ma'm, at first I thought 'Maybe I should work on this addiction to writing' but, while on goodreads, I descided to look up 'Teenagers Wirting' and found this group where they don't stop my addiction but instead will help me turn it into something beautiful."
(That is all the time we have for today. Will you becomeing back to ATW Anonymous next week, Kelsey?)
"No Ma'm I have found where I belong.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. Nice format, Kelsey. Did you just make that up or are you inspired from a personal experience?

P.S. Your taste in books is ecletic, I like those novels as well

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseybrookfield) | 3 comments Timothy wrote: "Haha. Nice format, Kelsey. Did you just make that up or are you inspired from a personal experience?

P.S. Your taste in books is ecletic, I like those novels as well"

I totaly came up with that on the spot. Wanted ot to be creative haha.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. I guess welcome to the group :)

message 37: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (writepoetry43320) | 1 comments I am new to good reads.
Name: Starlightdeleted user wrote: "Please fill out an
application:

Name: Starlight.
Genre(s) you like to write/read: I like writing poetry and short stories:
fiction.
Why you want to join this group: I saw this group dirrectory under the groups link. I am a teenager and writing is my passion. I wish to show every one in this group my skills.

Thank you!!
"

I am new to good reads.

message 38: by Heather (new)

Heather Paye (kittynadem) | 3 comments Name: Heather

Genre(s) you like to write/read: Fiction - Fantasy, Drama, Family, Contemporary,

Why you want to join this group: Well, I'm a teen author, I'm a published author, and I think I have a lot to offer the group as well as a lot to gain.

message 39: by Heather (new)

Heather Paye (kittynadem) | 3 comments Name: Heather

Genre(s) you like to write/read: Fiction - Fantasy, Drama, Family, Contemporary,

Why you want to join this group: Well, I'm a teen author, I'm a published author, and I think I have a lot to offer the group as well as a lot to gain.

message 40: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) Name: Kate
Genre(s) you like to write/read: I like a lot of YA books that have a romance tie in it so that's what I like to write. I do write and read all different genres though.
Why you want to join this group: I'm hoping to get some insight on my writing as well as improve it.