This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Fat-Free Half and Half

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What the hell does that even mean?! How did I make this mistake?!!! My coffee does not deserve this.

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori I saw that at the grocery just this last week! As someone who MUST have half and half, not even whole milk will do, I was utterly confused - how the hell do you make half and half without the cream?!? So Sarah, do tell what the ingredients are.

Jackie "the Librarian" I have had this same bewildering experience, Sarah.

That stuff is EVIL! How dare they put the words "Half and half" on that crap!

And they have in on the shelf right next to REAL half and half, like it has the right to BE there.
Grrrrr!

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel That's what you get when you mess with the coffee. Somethings are better left alone.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel BunWat wrote: "What the hell? That doesn't even make sense! Half and half is half milk half cream. What is non fat half and half? Half xanthan gum and half dehydrolized whey? Bleaugh. "

The point is never to mix the colors it just isn't worth it!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nonfat milk, milk*, corn syrup solids, artificial color, sugar, dipotassium phosphate, sodium citrate, mono and diglycerides, carrageenan, natural and artificial flavors, vitamin A palmitate.

*adds a trvial amount of fat.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori UGH! And again with the corn syrup, we're all being poisoned by that crap. Plus, yeah like sugar doesn't later become converted to fat.

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Lori wrote: "UGH! And again with the corn syrup, we're all being poisoned by that crap. Plus, yeah like sugar doesn't later become converted to fat."

I wanted to say this but I'm too dumb.

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Marie wrote: "I wanted to say this but I'm too dumb.

I wanted to say this but I'm too conceited. "

Hahahahahha

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Stupid fake food!!!!!!! Rambo, what're you gonna do with the rest of the carton of Fake 1/2 & 1/2?

Jackie "the Librarian" Mmmm, seaweed!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably leave it in my fridge until it becomes solid.

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Sometimes I wonder if I left milk in the fridge long enough, would it turn into cheese. And could I eat it?

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Look! It's Mr. Yuck!!!!!!!!! I love you, Mr. Yuck!

message 15: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) My father and step mother just left this afternoon and I have non-dairy creamer left behind in my fridge. that's all creamer is, dairy! I don't even want to know what this crap is made out of.

Luckily she left behind her home made chocolate chip pan cookies and brownies as well, so that makes up for anything!

message 16: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) Mr. Yuck always showed me where the most delicious cleansers were before I could read.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.