Plague (Gone, #4) Plague discussion


60 views
How many bars do you think Little Pete is?

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know its higher than everybody else's. He did create the their world.


Ciera i think it is atleast between 5 and 15 but the thing is how far can the bars go up to?


Allie yeah like 10 probably! hahah


Anna Yeah probably a 10 or 11


Ciera yeah probably^


Artemisia Sage i say around 20


Ciera Artemisia wrote: "i say around 20"

i was thinkin that too but....
what if each power is a different bar?


Ciera Melissa wrote: "Ciera wrote: "Artemisia wrote: "i say around 20"

i was thinkin that too but....
what if each power is a different bar?"

But don't Sam and Caine each only have 1 power?"


Yes, but Pete has many, many powers. I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out the whole powers thing and why Pete has WAY more powers then everyone else.


Ciera yes but i love it bcz it keeps me thinking, i wonder how MG came up with alllllll of this stuff


message 10: by RP (new) - rated it 5 stars

RP Maybe when Diana tries to read him she'll see a flash of white light and drop dead

Or he's probably 10


Ciera R8 wrote: "Maybe when Diana tries to read him she'll see a flash of white light and drop dead

Or he's probably 10"


HU! Diana is one of the best characters in the book! How could u say that!


Ciera she wont bcz shes still alive in LIGHT if u havent seen the cover......... wait? have u even read FEAR, yet?


Jacqui Buhr Now we'll never know...


message 14: by RP (new) - rated it 5 stars

RP Ciera wrote: "R8 wrote: "Maybe when Diana tries to read him she'll see a flash of white light and drop dead

Or he's probably 10"

HU! Diana is one of the best characters in the book! How could u say that!"


I was totally kidding @ that! She's definitely made the series even more interesting, i still haven't read Fear but she can't die yet. She's way too important


Jimmy Maybe he has unlimited powers. He is linked to The Darkness after all. I'm curently reading FEAR. Holy-cow it is amazing. Those of you who aren't causht up yet, you NEED to get your hands on this book.


Jimmy Doesn't it get you frustrated when Little Pete has all these powers but he doesn't do a single thing? He is responsible for the FAYZ. It just gets on my nerves.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

10, didn't they say he was at least a 10?


Ciera Jimmy wrote: "Maybe he has unlimited powers. He is linked to The Darkness after all. I'm curently reading FEAR. Holy-cow it is amazing. Those of you who aren't causht up yet, you NEED to get your hands on this b..."

I HEAR YA! best book eva!


Ciera Melissa wrote: "Jimmy wrote: "Doesn't it get you frustrated when Little Pete has all these powers but he doesn't do a single thing? He is responsible for the FAYZ. It just gets on my nerves."

I'm reading Fear rig..."


ikr this book confuses me and lil pete gets on my nerves bcz hes the ruler of the FAYZ but he doesnt do anything to help he just makes things worse. . .


message 20: by Jimmy (last edited Apr 25, 2012 04:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jimmy I think that Michael Grant did it on purpose because if he gave the power to someone like Caine the story would be boring because the problems would be resolved right away. It gets on my nerves that Little Pete has the powers but at the same time, it's for the greater good of the story.


Jimmy Ciera wrote: "Jimmy wrote: "Maybe he has unlimited powers. He is linked to The Darkness after all. I'm curently reading FEAR. Holy-cow it is amazing. Those of you who aren't causht up yet, you NEED to get your h..."

This has nothing to do with Little Pete but it has to do with FEAR, do you have any idea who is on the cover of Fear because I have no clue. Also, what did you think about the ending of FEAR, wasn't it epic?


Ciera omg yes but i dont want to give spoilers so i will just private message u


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it had the best ending but the rest of the book was iffy


Ciera yeah FEAR was the best by far


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

The end is THE VERY BEST


message 26: by Ciera (last edited Apr 27, 2012 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ciera very best!, i cant wait another year for LIGHT!!! thats tooooo long!!!!!!!!!!


Ciera ikr!!! i couldnt even breath when i was reading that!


Jimmy I especially loved the way Michael grant described the whole scene. I know some authors would have made it knid of.. uncomfortable in way, you know what I mean. I thought it was really well done and it was my favorite of the series.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nasra wrote: "The end is THE VERY BEST"

HUH?????????? it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!! i cried!


Ciera Josie Ona, Gale's #1 crazed fangirl wrote: "Nasra wrote: "The end is THE VERY BEST"

HUH?????????? it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!! i cried!"


what? y was it sad?


Ciera Jimmy wrote: "I especially loved the way Michael grant described the whole scene. I know some authors would have made it knid of.. uncomfortable in way, you know what I mean. I thought it was really well done an..."

actually i dont know what you mean at all. . . . . .


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

cause ASTRID BROKE UP W/ SAM??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those guys r MEANT 2 be 2gether!!!


Jimmy Ciera wrote: "Jimmy wrote: "I especially loved the way Michael grant described the whole scene. I know some authors would have made it knid of.. uncomfortable in way, you know what I mean. I thought it was reall..."

I used the wrong word, I meant more so awkward or it wouldn't have been as suspenseful. I just think he did a great job with the ending.


Ciera Josie Ona, Gale's #1 crazed fangirl wrote: "cause ASTRID BROKE UP W/ SAM??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those guys r MEANT 2 be 2gether!!!"


Astrid didn't brake up with Sam!!!!! rememeber at the end she said she was his and this was there world. they didnt brake up. they couldn't


Ciera Jimmy wrote: "Ciera wrote: "Jimmy wrote: "I especially loved the way Michael grant described the whole scene. I know some authors would have made it knid of.. uncomfortable in way, you know what I mean. I though..."

yes very well done. . . . no body could ever write a book as well as Michael Grant. . . . he is just the best!!! even better than Stephen King even tho i've nvr read any of his books. . . ..


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Plague (other topics)