Vampire Romance Lovers discussion

JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yz the Whyz (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 7 comments I'm a big fan of JR Ward's BDB series. I'm wondering who among the group consider themselves a fan of the brothers. I have read and reread all of her books and I never get tired doing so, enjoying the vivid characterizations and snappy dialogues.

Who is your favorite brother? For me, Zsadist will always have a special place in my heart. I love reading about them, and I think JR Ward did a great job creating their world and sharing their stories with us.

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:56PM) (new)

Jennifer shepherd | 2 comments My favs are Butch and Zsadist! I also think she does a wonderful job and can't wait for the next installment. I heard that when she is done with the brotherhood that she is going to do a witch series.

message 3: by Stacie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Stacie | 2 comments I also love the JR Ward books. I wish that they did not take so long between books. My favorite so far has been Zsadist. I hope the author stays with her winning "formula" and does not go off on a tangent with these stories. So many authors start a series then start adding all these details that are very hard to keep track of - when they start talking about coming out with a book to keep up with details then that to me is a sign that things are getting too complicated.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 20 comments I am only three books into this series, but Vishous is my favorite brother thus far. Does anyone know if Ward is planning to write another book in this series past Phury's story?

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (giraffe_days) I've read them all and loved them. It's too hard to pick a favourite, but I love Zsadist and Vishous. I'm looking forward to the next book, Lover Enshrined - due out in June? - but I don't know if she's planning more. Although, she keeps adding characters (like Vishous' sister) so maybe there is still room for more?

message 6: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 7 comments Yes, there are books planned after Phury. I think Rehvenge is next, and I think JM is coming up too.

message 7: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 28, 2008 06:50AM) (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 20 comments Has anyone else had trouble finding one or more of this series in stores? I have been to six different stores, and have not been able to find Lover Revealed. I finally had to order it from Amazon. I have found multiple copies of all the other books, but none of book four. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

message 8: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 7 comments Just updating everybody...Phury's book is being released on Tuesday, June 3rd. I'm so excited I can barely wait. Reviews about Lover Enshrined have been very positive.

If you like the BDB series, you better get your own copy.

message 9: by *~*shanon*~* (new)

*~*shanon*~* | 1 comments OMG! I love this series. I actually was recomended in my local bookstore by a random stranger. I read them all and I have been anxiously awaiting Phury's Story. My favorite so far was Zhadist and Bella's story. Next would be Vishous though. I am a sucker for the tormented ones LOL.

message 10: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy I love the BDB series, it's my second favorite! Out of all the characters I'd have to say Rhage is my favorite. I love the relationship between Vishous and Butch, they have great chemistry.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) Butch and Zsadist are my favorite! 'Nuff said.