*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

Friendships > Someone Trying To Come Between Your & Your B.F.F?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
Do you ever feel that there is someone your friends with who wants to get between you and your B.F.F?
I have me and my B.F.F's Janeily & Jacqueline met this girl (lets call her Hannah) this year and she seems to realli like Jackie alot and then she is always with us when we are trying to have our B.F.F moments like when we tell our secrets or just private stuff - ya kno- sumtimes we don't mind but sumtimes we wanna be alone. All 3 of us noticed it and we think it's cuz she wants Jackie all for herself. We don't realli kno how to deal with this though. We still wanna be friends with her but just not her B.F.F - ya kno?

message 2: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Tell her to back off...but I would try to come up with a nicer way to say it lol!!!

message 3: by Court (new)

Court Do what Bailey says..if she's friends w/ your best friend..then she can't be that horrible.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) I agree with Bailey. Do Not Push "Hannah" away. It's wrong and hurtful. I've had it done to me before and trust me, i felt like sh*t. I had just moved and was trying to make friends with my already friends' friends. So yeah they just kept pushing me away and my original friends went along with it. anyway, that was like 6th grade and now i'm in 9th and have PLENTY of friends, but yeah never push someone away when they're trying to be friends. Instead just join them in. You can never have too many friends or best friends.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) :D

message 6: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Me and "Hannah' are friends she is one of *Besties*
But she just isn't my Best Friend
Like Me and my friends have thses things called Besties which is our word realli gr8 friends and then we have our Best Friends
It like this in our rank of importance / friendships
1.)Best Friends - maybe 1 or 2
2.)Besties-Realli Gr8 Friends
3.)Buddies-People who you have some classes with but you dont hang out alot
4.)Friends-you kno who each other is and only Hi to each other nuthin much

And me and my other B.F.F are friends with her but sumtimes we get annoyed when she always makes fun of us for being B.FF's
It's like whenever we mention hanging out with one of our B.F.F she rolls her eyes but we include her in alot of things like me and "Hannah" have fourth period together and my B.F.F's wait 4 me and Deanna after cuz we all have P.E together and we wait up for her if she is tying her shoe also when we have to run the mile in P.E we run alongside her but just sumtimes we have important things we have 2 tell each other that only each other can kno and it get hard to do that with her there.
She isn't just there 4 Jackie she likes me and my other B.F.F but she seems to like Jackie much more and wants 2 be her B.F.F 2.

message 7: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Emily wrote: "I agree with Bailey. Do Not Push "Hannah" away. It's wrong and hurtful. I've had it done to me before and trust me, i felt like sh*t. I had just moved and was trying to make friends with my already..."

Yea that happened 2 me in Second Grade there was this girl in my class who was the only one I knew becuz she sat next 2 me and showed me everything so at lunch I sat with her then at recess I followed her outside and thought I was allowed to play 2 then all of a sudden she turns to me and was like "Don't you have anyone else to play with?!" I was like "Uh- no I kinda just moved here and I never met anyone but you which was obviously a mistake! I thought you were going to be my friend!" I was crying! but the other girls seemed to like me and were mad at her for saying that. Then they made her apologize which is even worse when sumone not apologizing cuz she was FORCED to do it not cuz she realized it on her own. But I ended up being friends with the other girls.

message 8: by John (new)

John | 44 comments lol that a really starnge way to make friends

message 9: by John (new)

John | 44 comments but as long as it worked out

message 10: by Court (new)

Court You know how I make friends? Go up to random people, hug them, ask their name and then be all "HI!!! I"M COURTNEY!!!" or you could skip the hug part. But the hug part is fun. It scares some people..lolz

message 11: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments OMG! THIS HAPPENED TO ME IN 2ND GRADE! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND BCUZ OF TWO FACED, UGLY, FAT, BALD HEADED SON OF A B**** NAMED GRISELLE!

message 12: by Court (new)

Court Thatz an ugly name...

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Yes it is!!!

message 14: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments I just think that if she really consider u as her BFF, so she will not leave u no matter there's a new friend or what.
just let it flow. :)

message 15: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

I hope so. I actually I kno so becuz "Hannah" -(I keep forgetting her code name! I almost write her real name!) is just her friend and Jackie always tells Hannah that me and Janeily are her B.F.F's & have been since 4th grade & nuthin will change that!!

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments YA!!! Wait...what grade are you in now???

message 17: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments ............

message 18: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

We're all in the Sixth Grade

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Oh...ME TOO!!!

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Cool!!!

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) i'm in 9th
lol i feel so old lol jk

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments =(

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) why the sad face?
:/

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Because I'm so young compared to you

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh...well i'm only 14. so thts not tht far lol

message 26: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments It's 2 years...I'm 12

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh well thts not bad. i have a lot of 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade friends too. i'm also friends with like 5th graders (ok only one cuz its my friend's sis lol) but yeah thts ok. my friend kacy is 16 and we're bffs lol

message 28: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ok...where do you live???

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) new jersey :]

message 30: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Cool!!! I live in Florida

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh cool :D
i love florida :]

message 32: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I don't...it sucks...it's to hot here =(

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) well it's too cold here :[

message 34: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I LOVE cold weather!!!

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) I LOVE warm weather (not hot but warm lol like 70-80 degrees lol)!!!

message 36: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments lol.
im always warm in here!! lol
wow, dun feel old Emily!! coz u not old at all!!
u know, im 20!!
and next year i will graduate from college!!
Im the oldest one in here! :>

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lol thats not that old lol but i'm almost there! 6 more years! lol

message 38: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

I have like 8 years till college ....that's not so much...just kidding
I have friends in like kindergarten and kids who haven't even started school yet!
And I have sum friends in High School and College - they are my brother and cousins friends I met

message 39: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I have a lot of friends in 8th grade...and 6th grade(obviously)

message 40: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

My friend knows like EVERY person in my middle school! She just goes up 2 them and says Hi and starts talking abt things like - people, school, and how weird she is.

message 41: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments That's kinda creepy =/

message 42: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Yes I kno!
Most of her friends are people she just met ang guys becuz all the girls from our elementary school hate her now. She is too phony and back stabs you!

message 43: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Then why are you friends with her???

message 44: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Oh did I put friends?
I meant Enemy!
She keeps sending one my Besties these Emails saying she hates her and she wants to kill her and she has a knife! - What a load of B.S! - That's why barely anyone likes her and then she says everyone is pretending to be other people friends - She also turned my B.F.F's against me!

message 45: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments That's not right!!! I lost my BFF because she was being prissy and she didn't want me to have friends other than her, so when I started to talk to other people she stopped talking to me...but she was really mean anyway

message 46: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Hmm Maybe she is really needy.
Me and my B.F.F's just started being friends again in like November and we stopped in like March - Almost a Whole Year! - I had no clue why they stopped being my friend until they asked me to be friends again and told me that the girl told them I was just pretending to be their friends then she told them that I wasn't.
We were like WTF! Why would you do that?!!
Everyone got mad at her for that 2!

message 47: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments I have so many ppl turned against me.

message 48: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments same here

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) me too

message 50: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I don't really...very few...maybe...4 people

« previous 1 3 4