Newbie RP for Warriors Lovers discussion

Newbie Roleplaying! > Roleplaying

Comments Showing 1-50 of 12,552 (12552 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252

message 1: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 216 comments Mod
Here is where the rping goes on.

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail got up and stretched her legs. She yawned. Sparrowtail went out hunting for NightClan.

message 3: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

((yay! someone is rping!

Hey this is something all of you other group rpers could remember. Put double parenthesis around talking that is not role-playing. Newbies in general, now you know!))

Rosestar found Sparrowtail and padded after her, "May I join you?"

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam "Of course!" she said. She caught the scent of a squirrel and caught it. Sparrowtail buried it to collect it later.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail had finished hunting and brought back her prey. There was no sign of Rosestar. Where's Rosestar? she thought. She grabbed a peice of prey and faced the camp entrance.

message 6: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Rosestar caught a few things before returning to camp. She had followed Sparrowtail's scent.

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail saw Rosestar entering the camp. She hadn't even touched her prey. She gobbled it down. Sparrowtail walked over to Rosestar. "Where were you?" Sparrowtail asked.

message 8: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

"I found a rabbit just had to chase it," Rosestar purred.

message 9: by Sam (last edited Dec 23, 2008 12:07PM) (new)

Sam "Oh. Well you could've told me where you were going!" Sparrowtail said. "And you don't need to remind me that it's my turn to guard the camp tonight. I'll go get some rest." Then she padded into the warriors' den.

message 10: by Felicity/Rosestar, Cake Spy! (new)

Rosestar blinked and walked over to her son Swiftstep to tell him the day's events. He nodded his head and understood completely.

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail woke up. She went out to guard the camp.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipkit stalked out and sat next to sparrowtail, "Thought you could use the company and i wanted to help. do you mind?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormkit was just settling down for a good nights sleep when pipkit step on her tail. "Stupid pipkit" she mumbled as she fell asleep.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipkit's temper was easily triggered these days. She spun around and jumped on stormkit, "whoops! sorry. I tripped." she said smugly but with amusement as she ran toward the entrance.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormkit sprang to her feet and yelled " You think you're so tough and scary but you never really fight."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Wanna bet?" she flexed her claws and remembered what she had seen from the warriors and apprentices as they fought.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could beat you any day" Stormkit said with a hint of mockery((sp?)) in her voice. Knowing that she was older and better than pipkit even if she had stupid old Bloodkit.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Sure you could." She sat down and started to clean herself off showwing off her impressive muscles. She had aquired them from the long runs in the forest with Bloodkit.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well stupid old Bloodkit isn't here to protect you this time" Sotormkit said then pounced onto pipkits back pinning her down.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Pipkit was furious at that remark. Bloodkit never had to protect her. she could fend for herself, "Your gunna regret that you little shrimp." she shoved Stormkit off of her with her powerful back legs then tured around and kicked stormkit in the muzzle. she flew around to the other side of Stormkit, anger and rage filling her whole being, pushing her along. "AT LEAST I HAVE A MATE. WHAT ARE YOU JEALOUSE? (sp?)" she jumped at stormkit and knocked her over. She was sent tummbling into one of the walls.

message 21: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (last edited Dec 23, 2008 08:31PM) (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL HIM STUPID AGAIN!!" Pipkit yowled at stormkit.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2008 08:45PM) (new)

" Now what I think I think that Bloodkit is really,really stupid" Stormkit said with a look of laughter in her eyes. Then Stormkit through herself at pipkit. She grabbed pipkits ear and pulled with all her might.(( Now I really have to go, bye))

message 23: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail looked at the kits and purred. She yawned, it was going to be a long night.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 24, 2008 07:02AM) (new)

As Stormkit is holding onto Pipkits ear she notices Sparrowtail watching and quickly lets go.She looks over at Sparrowtail hoping she won't have to clean the elders den.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail flicked her tail. Kits will be kits she thought.

message 26: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Brightkit woke early in the morning. Yawning and stretching she went to explore the camp.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipits ears hurt and she could feel them bleeding. "You. Will. Pay for that!" she yowled at stormkit throwing herself at the other kit. she extended her claws and latched on to stormkit and raked her claws down the kits sides. then she jumped off and grabbed hold of stormkit's ears letting her feel the pain. "Bloodkit could kill you if he felt like it. If you think he is so stupid then why do you always avoid him? i say you're scared of him!"

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam " Stormkit, Pipkit go clean out the elders' den. Pipkit, first you need to go to the medicene cat's den." Sparrowtail ordered.

message 29: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Carefully avoiding the others Brightkit went to Pipkit. "What heppened?" Brightkit asked Pipkit.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

As Pipkit was walking to the medicine cats den Stormkit was thinking *Am I afriad of Bloodkit*. Then she mumbled to herself "Of course not". Then she headed to the elders den.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2008 05:23PM) (new)

Stormkit saw Brightkit walking with Pipkit. She thought *It is like Pipkit has her own clan of kits*but then all the cats in her "clan" are stupid. "Hey, Pipkit have you seen that stupid kit named Bloodkit today?"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipkit heard brightkit come up and ask her what happened. she looked over "Stupid stormkit over there called me then bloodkit stupid. I was just playing when i jumped on here then she started insulting me THEN she started in on bloodkit. And as you can see she ripped my ears to shreds. Stupid kit." she was glad to have brightkit there. she stalked in to the medicine den.

message 33: by Sam (new)

Sam Sparrowtail shook her head, those kits were always getting into trouble. Her night shift was almost over. She yawned. Sparrowtail continued her guard duty.

message 34: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) After listening to Pipkit's story she decided to try to catch some grasshoppers. Hopping, chasing, and pouncing through the whole camp.

message 35: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (last edited Dec 26, 2008 01:55PM) (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipkit stalked toward the medicine cat den. Her ears were throbing and she was feeling a little light headed. Stormkit WAS scared of bloodkit, all of the other cats were except her. They just needed to get to know him more.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) she saw gemkit bounding towards her.

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (redleafjacob) | 45 comments "Hi_" said Gemkit

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Hey." she kept walking. she was still fuming over what stormkit had said. So much so that she still hadn't retracted her claws.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

When Stormkit was done with cleaning what she thought half of the elders den was she went back to the nursery to a little nap before dawn arrived.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((im back!))
pipkit watched as stormkit walked into the nursery. she had to stay in the medicine cats den for another night so she could be checked to make she her ears didn't get infected. "i don't get why she hates him so much. Why does everyone hate bloodkit so much? he never did anything to any one.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) pipkit's curiosity overtook her. she got up and snuck out to the nursery. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight. (is it night?) She padded into the nursery and sat down next to Stormkit and stared down at the sleeping kit. Her anger had subsided and questions and curiosity filled her.

message 42: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Brightkit, who now was in the nursery, woke from Pipkit's noise. "What are you doing?" Brightkit asked.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Asking Stormkit why she hates bloodkit so much." pipkit settled down next to her friend. "She was really going off about him and i'm tired of all the cats who already don't like him as a kit. He is really good but no one wants to see it." she rested her head on her paws still staring at stormkit.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (redleafjacob) | 45 comments "hi guys" said Gemkit

message 45: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) ((Hey Jacob))

"Maybe your special and can see things others either can't or don't want to see." Brightkit responded. "Now I'm going back to sleep" Brightkit said with a yawn.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "hey, how are you?" pipkit said sleepily. her eyes were getting heavy feeling the warmth of her friend brightkit's pelt.

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (redleafjacob) | 45 comments "Good how is your ear?" asked Gemkit

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "K. Goodnight brightkit, and thanks." she gave her friend a little lick on the ear.

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (redleafjacob) | 45 comments "ok goodnight pipkit" said Gemkit as she walked away

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "it hurts like the blazes thanks to that sad stupid excuse for a cat." she glared at stormkit her hatred returning. her pelt started to get ruffled, and she started to flex her claws in the soft dirt.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252