This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
photo-op's

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for not mentioning that I had you guys pose for a "family" photo at that parade. I thought it was funny!

After seeing H's face there, I'll never do it, again!

P.S. Shane's dad is just an optimistic doofus.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sorry Marie. That's really bad.

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's tough with kids, dammit. I'm trying hard not to judge him as an ... well, never mind about that.

message 4: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Marie... I'm sorry honey. And dude... your exhusband looks really creepy. My ex and yours should go bowling. It sucks more than can be explained when you wake up one morning and realize that you bred with this person. Basically it's one of the rings of Hell. And we're living it.

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I understand. Yes I do.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Perhaps it will help you "not to judge him" by keeping in mind that, true to human nature, I am leaving out all the awfulness he had to endure by being with me.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but is this not the guy who makes with the sleazy come-ons and tells you you need a real man while he's mooching off his girlfriend and her parents because he can't or won't support himself? 'Cause it seems to me that you'd have to leave out an awful lot of pretty awful awfulness on your part...

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) And i posted that before i even saw this:

Had to listen, from SF and unable to do anything about it, to my ex-husband smash my wine glasses and step on my ipod remote while he told me that I was a bad mom for going to SF for 3 days and he hoped that I got "fucked up the ass and get aides" while there...in front of the kids.

As you said, you've left stuff out, but seems to me that the point that he starts breaking your shit is the point that you, kids or no kids, start changing the locks on the house and start talking to judges about things like court orders. But that's just me, and i really do realize that there's more to the story.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2008 07:54PM) (new)

You're absolutely right, Tom. Very astute. She was being overly gracious.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You've apparently met the man, Montambo. Does he have any redeeming qualities at all?

message 10: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Good sperm?

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2008 08:18PM) (new)

Tom, he has some. Before the kids, he was easy to laugh at, as he is pretty funny and sort of ridiculous. Once the kids came into the picture, though, and we expected him to be a good dad (as he likes kids, and is a well-liked teacher), we found him lacking. He has zero tolerance for stress, fatigue, hunger, etc., and lashes out.

He is immature and selfish, which is not a good combo for parenting. I also, seriously, would pay good money for an IQ test. I have some suspicions.

So, yeah, I don't like him as a parent, but I liked him as a friend before he started being an asshole in front of two of the greatest kids to ever walk the planet.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.