Warrior Fans discussion

Original Roleplay > RiverClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,787 (2787 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

message 1: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
((This is where you roleplay RiverClan cats))

message 2: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar saw Mewsong, she walked over and sat down next to her. She gazed up at the stars also.

message 3: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Yes, I think they do, Mewsong." Mistystar said after a moment of thought.

message 4: by Catt (last edited Dec 17, 2008 09:25AM) (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar followed Mewsong's actions.

message 5: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar fell back at the same time, she purred lightly to reply to Mesong's smile.

message 6: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "I don't really care which, but first, have the queens and elders been fed?" Mistystar asked, padding over to the pile.

message 7: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 17, 2008 01:55PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw sat at the entrance to the warriors' den. He almost regretted coming to RiverClan. Hawkclaw knew that no one in ShadowClan would want him, most were happy to see him gone! At least I'm following a dream he thought. He watched the two cats for a while before going back into his den. He sighed, he'd never get her.

message 8: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Greetings Lightheart" Mistystar repeated.

message 9: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Moonstar walked into the RiverClan camp, unseen by the living cats. She saw Mistystar with two of her warriors. She'd have to wait for Mistystar to go to sleep to do what she came to do.

message 10: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Streampebble sat in the shadows, watching Mewsong, Lightheart, and Mistystar. She had to guard the camp. Why can't they guard the camp? They're awake. she thought. Streampebble yawned.

message 11: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Moonstar sat patiently. She was wondering if she should do a sign. ThunderClan went to bed at a reasonable time, why can't RiverClan do that too? she thought. Finally she decided to do a sign. Moonstar was an expert at making signs for a leader. She stood by Mistystar and made her shadow visible to her only. " Beware of those who were made in shadows, for they return to shadows." Moonstar whispered into Mistystar's ear. Then she returned to StarClan.

message 12: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar heard Moonstar's whisper faintly, but knew what she wanted her to do. "Good night." she said to Mewsong and Lightheart. "I am going to rest now." She then walked towards her den.

message 13: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Moonstar entered Mistystar's dream. She met Mistystar by the river. " Those who are made in shadows rely and return to shadows" Moonstar said. Mistystar's dream was now black. Instead of the forest, the darkness resembled the Dark Forest of DarkClan. Moonstar started to fade and she said," Watch the one who doesn't belong!" Moonstar left Mistystar in the forest.

message 14: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw was finally able to get some sleep. He fell asleep in the den.

message 15: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Badgerclaw was inside Hawkclaw's dream. Every step she took the ground froze under her evil paws. Hawkclaw was talking to another cat with the typical RiverClan coat, a sleek gray or silver. Badgerclaw waited for the cat to disappear. When she did, the DarkClan cat said," She deosn't care about you! She never did! Forget about RiverClan, make a dramatic exit and flee to a Clan that'll take you in. ShadowClan will NEVER take you back or forgive you! Go, flee! It's for your own good!"Badgerclaw paused to let her words sink in," Do as I say, StarClan deosn't even care! Flee, move on! WindClan will take you!" She hissed. Hawkclaw woke up startled, disturbing the other warriors who hissed at him.

message 16: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 21, 2008 02:42AM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw went outside for some fresh air. He saw Mewsong and in the shadows of the camp walls he saw Streampebble. "Hello" he said to Mewsong "Couldn't sleep?"

message 17: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Oh." Hawkclaw said. He padded away. Maybe sleeping by the river can help me he thought. He fell asleep to the soothing sound of the river.

message 18: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw woke up early. Across the river there was a light brown cat with a white-tipped tail. He recognized her from the patrols that were led along the border. Hawkclaw made his way back to the RiverClan camp, catching two mice and a fish along the way.

message 19: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) In her dream Mistystar shouted out to Moonstar, "Wait! Who doesn't belong!? Pl ease tell me Moonstar!!"

message 20: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 23, 2008 04:48AM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw dumped his prey in the fresh-kill pile. He was still tired. Hwkclaw went for a walk and his paws carried him to the WindClan border. "What am I doing here?" Hawkclaw wondered out loud. "I'll tell you what you're doing, you're about to cross the WindClan border! I knew it! You never really cared about RiverClan, you only wanted our secrets and your going to do the same thing with the other two Clans and tell ShadowClan our secrets!" Streampebble hissed. She was really upset. Hawkclaw didn't know what to say. Streampebble broke out into a run towards the RiverClan camp to find Mistystar.

message 21: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar was outside of her den by now, she saw Streampebble rush into the camp. "What is it, Streampebble?" she asked her.

message 22: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Hawkclaw. I found him by the WindClan border! He was about to go into their territory!" Streampebble mewed.

message 23: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Where?" Mistystar said, and then stood up from here sitting postion.

message 24: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"By Fourtrees!" She said.

Hawkclaw was confused. The DarkClan Badgerclaw! the thought suddenly came to him. He started hunting.

message 25: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Lead the way." Mistystar said, already started to walk out of the camp.

message 26: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Streampebble led the way to where Hawkclaw was. "He's right here, Mistystar." Hawkclaw was burying a peice of fresh-kill.

message 27: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Hawkclaw, I heard from Streampebble she caught you about to pass the border." Mistystar mewed.

message 28: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Dec 23, 2008 02:57PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"I was hunting and I was about to chase one of those rabbits that come across the border" Hawkclaw said. He heard Badgerclaw whisper in his ear: Fool!. Hawkclaw continued "I know she did not know it but she helped me not to cross the border. You may punish me if you wish." Hawkclaw looked straight into Mistystar's eyes.

message 29: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar thought before speaking, Hawkclaw had done several things were he 'didn't mean to'... "Fine." Mistystar said while narrowing her ayes a bit.

message 30: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Ack! Gotta go, hopefully be back later!))

message 31: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 1913 comments Mod
Chillymask was watching quietly, not quite sure what to believe.

message 32: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw gathered his prey and took it back to camp.

message 33: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask padded out of camp, hoping to catch Hawkclaw on the way out. He didn't think that Hawkclaw was a bad cat, just confused.

message 34: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Mistystar turned away from Hawkclaw's retreating back too Streampebble. "Let's go back to camp" she mewed.

message 35: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask saw Mistystar, and respectfully bowed his head in greeting.

message 36: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"OK." Streampebble said.

Hawkclaw finished piling his fresh-kill in the pile at camp. "When I get my claws on that DarkClan Badgerclaw, I'm gonna...,"His vioce trailed off. He had crashed into Chillymask. Hawkclaw guessed he had heard what he said.

message 37: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask skidded backwards a couple of steps, then shook his head and stood back up. "Woah, calm down there. I know you're pissed at Badgerclaw, but I mean, that's kind of vicious."

((Can they be friends?))

message 38: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
((Sure))

message 39: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"It's not the THUNDERCLAN Badgerclaw, it's the DarkClan Badgerclaw. She's been... UGH! Never mind you're not gonna believe me." Hawkclaw said, frustrated.

message 40: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask licked him quickly on the shoulder. "Of course I'll believe you," he said, concern in his eyes. "I don't really care for DarkClan Badgerclaw either."

message 41: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!! She entered my dreams and she said my place isn't with RiverClan. I-I don't know what to do, she said go to WindClan." he said. Then hastily he added "But that's NOT why I was at the WindClan border."

message 42: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillypaw pressed his nose against Hawkclaw's flank, comfortingly. "Of course not." He looked him right in the eye. "you are a loyal Riverclan cat. Ignore what she says." he looked at Hawkclaw with pain in his eyes. "Don't leave just because of what she said. Your my only friend."

message 43: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Thanks. Wanna go hunting?" Hawkclaw asked.

message 44: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

((ooops! I meant chillymask))

Chillymask purred. "Definitely! But," he said with a flicker of concern, "lets stay away from the Windclan border. We don't want more cats getting the wrong idea."

message 45: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
((I didn't notice))

"Good idea." Hawkclaw said.

message 46: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask grinned. "I always have good ideas!"

message 47: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
"Of course you do!" Hawkclaw teased.

message 48: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask charged out of camp. "Last one to the Burned Tree is a piece of mouse dung!" he called behind him.

message 49: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Hawkclaw started running. " Hey! No fair, you got a head start! You're acting like ShadowClan!"

message 50: by мσση∂υѕт, Was on at 11:57 New Years day. (Sweeney) (new)

Chillymask just laughed. "Stop whining and just catch up!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56