*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

love

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by John (new)

John | 44 comments if u comment here u must admit who u like or are going out with lol

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments Fine...I like my friend Justin...shhh!!!!!!!!
^^
LOL

message 3: by John (new)

John | 44 comments fine i like this girl named sorah

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Okay, I have a bf named Nick.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) i think i like my friend kenny.

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments I love my BF.lol
ken.:D

message 7: by John (new)

John | 44 comments wow i didnt think that this would get this much responses

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lol u asked and u got replies lol

message 9: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments i like the person that this information represents=

seating chart
#,!,#
name at
&,#|!,@|*,@|!,@|^,!|(,@|!,@|(i think thats how its spelled)
if ANYONE finds out the code, DON'T TELL ANYONE!
if you have no idea, ill give out hints...

message 10: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments no. thats not what the code says! the code spells the name, and tells the seating, but only if you know the code!!!!!!!!!
who is Jordan?...

message 11: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments ...

message 12: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments here's a hint.
u need to know your keyboard!

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments lol.
okay,.. if u get together, it would very nice! :D

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) .....i kno my keyboard and i tried figuring it out but it didn't help.....give another hint! lol i like solving things

message 15: by Veronica (new)

yeah, hint! :P

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments wowee

message 17: by Sarah (new)

John, who's sorah???

message 18: by Sarah (new)

John, who's sorah???

message 19: by John (new)

John | 44 comments an old fiend that i jus remet and we jus started to hang out again but shes moving soon ill be so sad =-(

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) awww that stinks..i'm sorry

message 21: by John (new)

John | 44 comments lol thanx

message 22: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Someone special

message 23: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments oh no...sad...I hink the boat that Had me on it kinda kicked me off one day after work...
Anyone who has had this kind of experience please help me out. K on the way home from work I was talking to the boy I like and he had asked me that day who I liked and I said, "I dont really like anyone. Crushes are dangerous."
"Its not dangerous its fun!"
"Maybe to you but Ive always had bad luck with them."
Then about half the way home I was telling him why Ive had bad luck and I said because of...this one person...And then you, Your friend (Lets call her Bell) told me you said it was obvious.
Then he told me a lot of people had told him.
When I finally got home I got out of the car and I looked back at him and he looked at me then looked out the window and his face had this most sick look on his face he looked like he kinda wanted to cry...
but we are sorta good friends soo..yeah...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh my good goshes he likes you.
plain and simple. he likes you. and i don't mean to be mean but u kinda hurt him by saying you've kinda had bad luck with crushes...
My Advice (yay!): Talk to him. Tell him you're sorry for yesterday and if he asks why then say that you saw that he looked kinda hurt. Tell him you like him, don't hide it! If you're sorta good friends with him then you should be able to trust him with something ABOUT him..he won't make fun of you for it...especially since he's your friend. Also, if you have to, ask him if he likes anybody. It may turn out to be you!

Hope this helps :]

message 25: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Well acutally this happened I think in July it was forever ago. And not that long afterward I had a dog in my hands and he put his hand over mine to take him away so I could get out.

message 26: by Alhana (last edited Dec 22, 2008 04:13PM) (new)

Alhana | 207 comments And we arent like Bff's he barely talks to me anymore and when he does its a few sentances except for at the dance and I asked him then he talked to me the entire dance. ♥ till it had to end

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh....

message 28: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments ...any other ideas? Or do you think I should still tell him?
but this is the thing. He is quite popular and Im the silent little person in the corner.

message 29: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Oh and one more thing...Hes a moderate punk rebel. He doesnt go full out and die his hair neon...its just black, but he wears the spikes and the band shirts. And he listens to metal and rock... I do too but people just dont think of me like that. I actually shocked him when he found out I liked a heavy metal band. ( I hope this peice of info doesnt change anyones perspective of me) but yeah its true.

message 30: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments I agree with you, but I think it has to depend on the level of punk....

message 31: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments mmmhmmm. And he is a very sweet punk too. And he has a smile to kill for. ♥

message 32: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Hylian, laugh all you want

message 33: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments yup. And a lot of them are sweet too. Quick Question....are you a rebel?

message 34: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments ummmhmmm. My thing is I dont want to all the sudden come out as punk...cuz people would think Im a poser and Im not. Soo....I think that if I move it will be little easier to do what I want. And I consider you a moderate punk rebel, like me. I actually think that one of these days Im going to die a strip of my hair some random neon color. It would be Fun

message 35: by Alhana (last edited Dec 22, 2008 04:58PM) (new)

Alhana | 207 comments THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive wanted to do my hair Black with blue or purple streaks But I think my mom would kinda flip. SHe's slowly adjusting to my weird ways. She doesnt think I would look good with black hair...I have skin that tans within one hour of being in the sun...so yeah. Id be a tan girl with black hair and she doesnt think it would look that good

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Alhana wrote: "...any other ideas? Or do you think I should still tell him?
but this is the thing. He is quite popular and Im the silent little person in the corner. "

yes tell him and have confidence!!

message 37: by Alhana (last edited Dec 22, 2008 08:23PM) (new)

Alhana | 207 comments ummmm...two major things wrong with that...
1) I think he already likes someone he intends to date her soo...
2) IM A FLIPPIN COWARDLY GUTLESS CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sniff*

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ok well
1. tell him anyway. i did to my pervious crush and it turned out tht the next day he started dating someone else...so i moved on
2. i had tht problem before. u just need to trust yourself. guys like a girl with confidence and they don't care if u mess up or studder a little bit or trip on the way walking over to them...

message 39: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments hmmm. my friend is sorta stabbing me in the back though she said she doesnt like him and yet she told another one of my friends she does

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) oh tht sucks...i've delt with tht multiple times...it sucked

message 41: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments well, I think she only like him for his looks and cuz hes funny and sweet but I made this abundantly clear for somepeople. He is MINE! but I'll probably get over him eventually maybe

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lol maybe hopefully no yes maybe lol i love being indecisive lol it confuses people lol

message 43: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments Its always fun to confuse people

message 44: by Veronica (new)

yeah Alhana, emily's right.
U must hv confidence. :)
just believe with urself. ^^

message 45: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments ok

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) it IS fun to confuse people...except my friend always confuses me cuz she tells me to many things and sucks at giving hints to wat she's talking about!!

message 47: by Alhana (new)

Alhana | 207 comments h a ha ha

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ^.^

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments There there....
(pats you on the head)
here... have a cookie

lol
^^

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I <3 my bf Drew