Sabotage Master Ninja Clan discussion

Secret Plan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kaid (new)

Kaid So how shall we destroy the weesnaws?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

But I thought you started the weesnaws! And we should teepee their secret lair to distract them and then flush the remaining toilet paper rolls down the toilet to clog it up and all the toilet juice will leak all over their master plans to take over the world and they have to move to Canada and make a living driving zambonies!!!!!1

message 3: by Kaid (new)

Kaid scary =)

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (pburgh36) interesting.

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (pburgh36) HAHAHAHA KAID KAID KAID.....

You let me join your group so I can read your forums. Now I know what you will do and deleted both you AND alli from my groups Weesnaw Inc and Mercenaries. HAHAHAHAHA!

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (froglover) | 1 comments sounds interesting^^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I am insulted Ryan!!! And I'm not inviting you to my laugh attack club!!! And who is this Megan????????? Teehee!!! That's not nice

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments alli this is wierd!!!!! i am a bit scared. but i love your toilet paper plan. we should move in.

message 9: by Kaid (new)

Kaid Ryan begone!!!!deleted =)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

But we need to figure out where their secret lair is so we can clog their toilets and teepee their trees.... YELLOWBOOK!!!!

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris | 3 comments ummmmmmmmmmm you scare me all of u

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you even a member of this club? Becuase we musn't waste time! Someone fetch the DEX!!! We must locate their secret lair!!! IMMEDIATELY

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

We shoot them them obiosly! Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um... is that how you spell obiosly?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Obviously.

message 15: by Kaid (new)

Kaid AHHH hannah u must get info from the weesnaws and we will type sabotage on all of there converstations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SABOTAGESABOTAGESABOTAGE

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

SABATOGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE BWAHAHAHAH!!! I like that plan this is fun!!!

message 17: by Kaid (new)

Kaid !!! i ment on ryans club !!!=)

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments ummmmmmmmm im w/ dalke you all scare me!!!! (runs away screaming)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...

message 20: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments What a good plan. a little scary, though.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god I'm laughing my butt off with all this SABOTAGE SABOTAGE crap!! SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE!!! And we should all send messages to the Weesnaws with Sabotage on them!! lol!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have another plan, world!!! We steal there master plans to rule the world and scribble snickerdoodle on them then break there computers while they are driving zambonies in Canada so they have no other copies then the snickerdoodle ones! And becuase they did their master plans in pencil when they erase the snickerdoodles all their work will be gone!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments good plan!

message 24: by Kaid (new)

Kaid looks yummy

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments i agree!

message 26: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments SABATOGE SABATOGE SABATOGE!!!!!!!

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments lets move in tonight. SABATOGE SABATOGE SABATOGE!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Why am I the one thinking of all the plans? SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABOTAGE!!!!!!!

message 29: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments SABATOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Kaid (new)

Kaid ^people are crazy^

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy is good!! And if you're the *LEADER* of this group then why am I thinking of all the plans? TOILET PAPER SABOTAGE SABOTAGE SABotage SABOTAGE

message 32: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments Yeah, Kaid u should come up with a plan

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments yeah you should, Kaid. and Alli i think the reason you come up with all the plans is because you so creative.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

AWWW thanks!!! I don't even know why we're sabotaging in the first place. KAID??? WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? But I like it it's fuuuun

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

WEEEEE!

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments yeah im not sure either. KAID???????????

message 37: by Kaid (new)

Kaid Because we need to SABOTAGE the weesnaws because they are evil!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments ok........ i dont understand you?

message 39: by Nobody(Owen) (new)

Nobody(Owen) | 5 comments I am supremely scared of all of this madness!!!!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I really see no need to destroy tham just becuase of your personal preferance... and I agree with owen this is madness.... but we should still teepee their secret lair...

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments Owen im with you. who are you anyways?

message 42: by Kaid (new)

Kaid ^big words....^

message 43: by Kaid (new)

Kaid mwahahahaahaha i have sabotaged the happiness club and messed up their bookshelf!!! mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SABOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments well that was mean. why would you sabotage such happy people. shame on you Kaid :(

message 45: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments yeah kaid that wasn't very nice... SABATOGE SABATOGE SABATOGE! Oh, and how was everyone's Christmas?

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments mine was great. I got a saxaphone adn hope to start playing soon. how was yours?

message 47: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments sax is so cool! i got sax books and piano books. no oboe books... i was hoping 4 a gift card 2 a smoothie place, but sadly no. o well!

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments yeah, i wanted a psp. but my mom thought our family didnt need more video games.

message 49: by Ava (new)

Ava | 43 comments is there such a thing as too much video games? ☺

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie | 45 comments i dont think so, but my mom does. hmm.... curious!

« previous 1 3