Axis Mundi X discussion

Worst Christmas Gifts Ever

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MUST HAVE CLOWN SWEATER!!!!!

message 3: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments Sno-globe paperweight. I still have it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I've mentioned the pink suit a couple of times on gr, though I don't know if it was here. It was hideous, though.

My friend Shelly got me a set of mugs that have limes sliced in half on them. They look like green vaginas. I use them almost every day.

The worst, though, was in high school. My friends called me Tambo. No Sarah was called just Sarah because there were 437527 of us at my high school. My mom got me a (custom-made) license plate holder for my car that said "The Tambo Mobile!" I was horrified. I put it on my nightstand for a while, but then my dad oh-so-helpfully put it on my car for me! Not only was it mega-dorky, but my car already had a name: RUDY!

message 5: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
I got one of these from my brother-in-law:

message 6: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
:::::sends Ko the Psycho shower curtain for Xmas::::::

Tambo... you are a sick, sick woman. That sweater makes me want to stab my eyes out. But the green vagina mugs I would totally go for.

NB... I can think of a worse present. Scented toilet paper and Ho-Hos. Oh wait... already been done. ; )

message 7: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

oh gods Jackie... that's perfectly horrific.

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
I was in my teens and my Aunt bout me this cast iron bank... it hand a spring loaded "golfer" on top, place the coin just so and push the golfers head BAM! the coin moved like an amoeba into the holding bank. LAME

message 9: by Not Bill (last edited Dec 16, 2008 09:44AM) (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments Char are you kidding? Ho-Hos n scented toilet paper are two bookends to what might be the perfect way to spend a day off. My outlook has changed with old age I guess.

Yer right tho...it's been done.

message 10: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

What, you didn't want to play twinsies with them? Huh! Weird!
It sounds to me that they were clueless and lazy, Bunny. They probably got all their female relatives similar sweaters, it makes Christmas shopping just so easy!
I bet they got all their shopping done before Thanksgiving, too.

message 11: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (sardonicprincessofcheerfulness) Yerk!

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (sardonicprincessofcheerfulness) Why? Just do it!

message 13: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (sardonicprincessofcheerfulness) True........but temptation should sometimes be yielded to! Hope you have a good Christmas Donna and that you get lots of love.

message 14: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

My dad gave me pick up sticks one year. And that's all.

My mother every year gives me at least one completely horrific gift. One year it was a black and gold sequined Captain and Tennille blazer. Bzuh?

message 15: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

That blazer sounds totally bitchin', Charissa! All you need is a gold-sequined news-boy cap to go with it, and you are ready for a hot night of disco dancing.
Yowsa yowsa yowsa!

message 16: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

good lord.... but I gave up disco in the 8th Grade!!! It's like she thinks I'm still 12!!! One time she also gave me a maroon satin jump suit with a pointy collar. Dude, fer serious. It's the 21st Century!!!

message 17: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! But doesn't EVERYBODY need a maroon jumpsuit, Charissa? In case you need to skydive out of the Soul Plane!
Aww, she's trying so hard, but she just can't keep up with what young folks are wearing these days.

message 18: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

skydive out of the soul plane

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! oh man, I'm totally going to steal that line. Oh man.... that's the funniest thing I have heard all day!!!

message 19: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

HA HA HA HA. yes, just in case I need to dress like a tranny. I have wayyy too much hip to pass as a man though. I'd do better disguising myself as a bag woman.

message 20: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) That laugh is contagious.

message 21: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

AHHHH HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh Sherri... now there's something I did not know about you. That completely rocks.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 16, 2008 03:41PM) (new)

I want that clown sweater so I can be wearing it when someone gets to my house before we go out somewhere. I will pretend it's what I'm really wearing. Or I can show up to my parents' house on the way to an event and freak my mother out, as she always wants me to look amazing. I'm really good at keeping a straight face.

If Wil Wheaton gets one, I should have one!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Those were great, Sherri. But freaky in a different way than the clown.

I used to watch this movie on halloween with my cousins called Clown House. Did anybody else ever see it? Guys escaped from the insane asylum when the circus was in town and took over for the clowns. I wish I could see it, again. It's been years.