*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

HELP

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Dec 15, 2008 07:38PM) (new)

John | 44 comments i have a friend named ally who wont stop smoking but i want to stop she smokes about 4 aday plzz help

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) u want to stop or u want HER to stop.
cuz u can easily play a trick. buy those nicotine gum pack things. and one day when she's not smoking ask her if she'd like a piece of gum. if she says yes then don't pull out the pack but just pull out one piece with the "N" facing down. then she'll eat it and after a day or so she'll stop smoking.
i can't gurantee this will work completely but try it :]
oh and if she says no to wanting a piece of gum then try the next day, also if she asks what type of gum it is say some random gum brand like orbit or 5 or trident....

hope this helps! :]

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments WTF???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

message 4: by Court (new)

Court Uhh..How old is Aly?? And what's her personality like?? Would she care if she got sick/died from it?? Or is her stopping just something you want her to do because you care about her?

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ness♥ wrote: "Ya thats what i would do;good advice emily:]"

Thanks ness :]

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments Yeah, u must tell Ally that smoke is not a good idea.
its worst. u could get lung cancer and the most worst, ppl around u could die faster than u , cause passive smoker.

message 7: by Sheeky (last edited Dec 27, 2008 09:19AM) (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments YUP! My mom had a friend that smoked, and when I went into the D.A.R.E Program, I told my mom about it. Then like a week later she tells me her friend stopped smoking.=)

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) :]
good.

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments =)

message 10: by Loverhouse1500 (new)

Loverhouse1500 (sorayukiko) | 1 comments it's nice

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

just encourage her to stop, and tell her that smoking is not good, and just... try to help her stop. be nice about it, and dont be blunt.. hopefully that helps... but it probably doesnt. ;)