Movie Break discussion

Movies > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 26 comments Mod
#1 favorite or #1 failure?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That's for the people who like the book. For the people like me, who hate it (I know I'm gonna get some crap for saying that):
#1 best movie to make fun of or #1 worst movie of all time?

message 3: by jake4evs (new)

haha. i read the book and i knew they coodnt make a movee good enuf to live up to the book. the book is DA BESST but the movie has sum tweeks and turns it shoodv made. ((my opinion))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATE the book.

message 5: by jake4evs (new)

OMG! Y?????!? IT WAS GOOD!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TWILIGHT. I HAVE READ ALL THE BOOKS TWICE I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE TWICE AND I OWN A TWILIGHT JACKET!! WOOT WOOT!

message 7: by jake4evs (new)

AWESUM!!!! *high five!* i saw the movie 3 times, read the books twice, and have a twilight shirt. thats about it...and i LOVE JACOB!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:19AM) (new)

It SUCKED.
Reasons why I hate Twilight:

1. Bella. She's whiny and inconsiderate, she's a damsel in destress, and she's EXTREME clumsy (I fall a lot, but come on, she's just way to extreme). She whines whenever someone does something nice, she's not greatful. She's also stupid. But oh, her looks are perfect, she's absolutely beautiful, and that's why Edward lovers her. Oh, and she smells absolutely delightful.
I told my friend that I didn't like Twilight and one reason was because of Bella
me: "Edward only likes her because she smells good."
her: "Well, she's also supposed to be really pretty..."
NOTHING about her personality.
Also, at her old school, she's this weird kid. In Forks, she's miss popular, miss i-get-asked-out-by-everyone-cuz-i'm-beautiful.

2. Edward. He's perfect in every way. Except that he can't stop himself from being in love. That's NOT a flaw. He's so perfect, he's boring. I don't like a book without flaws, why should I like a character without flaws?

3. The plot. I know other people have said this, but it's SO true. There is no plot. Their everyday and nightly love being described isn't interesting! The only "climax" scene is at the END, and Bella gets knocked out at the beginning of it! And they don't recount anything!

4. Stephenie Meyer. She's living through the book. She wishes she could ind someone perfect, and making teen girls think that Edward is real and someday he'll like them. She also describes the kissing scenes too much, and the "Oh edward" "oh Bella" scenes too much, and not enough conflict! This goes along with #3.

5. The Twi-hards. I used to like Twilight. Then I read breaking dawn and thought it was the 2nd worst book ever. But then people's responses when I said I only liked it "HOW COULD YOU??!!! HOW COULD YOU HATE TWILIGHT???!!! I HATE YOU, TRAITOR!!!" I mean, what the hell? All this over a book that's not very good? COme on, get a life, Twilight lovers!

6. The messages Breaking Dawn sends out:
~Oh, it's fine to get married and pregnant at 18. As long as you're married, of course. Because it's so much better to be married at 18, then have sex, then to just have sex at 18.
~Whine about everything. Being ungreatful is a good thing!