*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments MY friend is upset and crying.............It's driving me crazy!!! I dont know how to help her anymore.......

Okay, here's the story...I have this friend named Holly. She very......flirty and she met this guys a couple weeks ago at a party and she was flirting with him like crazy cuz she thought that she would never see him again...well, then the next day, she finds out the guy, Nate, was actually dating one of her friends!!! So now she really likes him but he still goes out with her friend but still cheats by always kissing and "touching" her when they're alone... I know, messed up... but anywayts, shes really upset and feels like she's betraying her friend but also such a....%*&%^&*.....but she really likes him, but he's just using her...HELP!!!!!

message 2: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments tell her it's ok.
tell her it will be all right
dont yell, use a comforting voice.
tell her so calm down.
talk about what the REAL problem is, if you can.
then you have one of two options:
A) tell her to just wait, he will probably get bored eventualy...
OR
B) tell her that he might not be "the right one"

you don't have to take my advice, but i will pray for all of you.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) or you have option C) tell her to tell him how she feels. he'll eventually stop and realize his mistake.

like eric, you don't have to take my advice. just follow wut ur heart says to tell her. everything will work out.

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I'm not great with this kind of stuff...but...maybe she should try to avoid him or only talk to him with friends eventually he will catch on that she doesn't like him and he will stop

message 5: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments um///SLAP HIM!

message 6: by John (new)

John | 44 comments yea dont make a fight start tehe jus kiding lol

message 7: by Court (new)

Court lol I'd probly slap him just because..
And I have about 10 questionz *raises hand and doesnt wait to be called on*: Do Holly and Nate talk at all? Or is it just physical?? And how do you know he's just using her(i know its obvious, but she cood ask u tht...)?? And how long has Nate and the other friend been together? Does he hav a rep. 4 cheating on girlfriends?
But, without you answering those questions, I'd tell you that your friend should probably just leave Nate. Seriously, have you seen those "Friends are Forever, Boys are Whenever" tee's? Thos are actually true. And, how bad this would affect ur friend plays apart in this, Holly could lose her friend because of Nate. Which is really dumb.

message 8: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments true