Harry Potter discussion

Questions > Harry an Animagus

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I read in a book that people thought that Harry would be come and Animagus. People thought he, Ron, and Hermione would become them because they would follow in the foursomes footsteps. J.K. Rowling said that it takes a really long time to become an animagus and that the threesome was two busy fighting Voldy. I think that it would have been to wierd for them to be and to repeative. If they were animagus what to you think they would be? Do you think they would be there protunuses? I was wondering about that because Hermiones Protrunis is an otter. Would she be able to move on land? Probably not. She'd probably be something else.

message 2: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Would you rather be an animagus or a metamorphmagus or whatever that word is?

message 3: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i was really thinking about your first post and it's really hard. being an animagus would be way cool coz only a really intelligent wizard/witch can do that. not even voldemort did it and i don't think harry can do it also coz he is not as intelligent as his parents. he's ok, don't let your steam off me! but we heard how james and lily we're on the top of their class. it's not his forte.

i would rather be a metamorph anytime! i think harry considered this and even asked tonks about this.

message 4: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Tess | 134 comments metamorph becuase you are born with it. i wouldn't have to be brilliantly smart to become one. Also, then it would be kind of like an invisibility cloak because no one would recongnise you anyway.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that Harry should become a Hungarian Horntail!!!

message 6: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 33 comments LOL

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Yeah. Harry was never really very good at his classes. Except D.A.D.A. But apparently Wormtail wasn't that clever either and he was an animagus. I'm certian that if Hermione figured out how to become an animagus then Harry and Ron could do it with her help. Although I don't think she would give them a free had at it unless it was absolutely a must. They'd be breaking the law!

message 8: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Harry should be the world's first flying pig.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie that would be duddley!

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hermione didn't figure out how to be an Animagus. She took Polyjuice potion with some cat hairs in it that turned her into a cat.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie youre right. she said IF.

message 12: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Haha you're right.

finish the sentence

Harry should be........

message 13: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie ...a giant squid.

Lol.

Just kidding.

message 14: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hey, we could start a game!

Harry should be...

message 15: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Good idea!

......a human being

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (tinkluver) | 84 comments metamorph, you could change your apereances at anytime!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

harry should be......... a butterfly!

message 18: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
being a metamorph is cool!Harry should be one (as far as he is an auror , it helps him!)

message 19: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments harry should be..... a frog! cause they're small, so he can like get around without people noticing, and he can go on land and in the water!!!

wouldn't it be cool if he was an animagus and a metamorphmagus!!!! what do you guys think?

message 20: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
that'd be really awesome then!

message 21: by Justin (new)

Justin (Freak) | 13 comments i think harry should be a burglar or something like that cuz with his magic hed be unstoppable

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

But a burglar is a human. and so s harry . so that cant be his animagus animal. so that wouldnt work. duh

message 23: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments yeah, jugi. anyway, i was thinking a lion, cuz, y'know, gryffindor.

message 24: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments hyup.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i was thinking butterfly (not seriously) i think for an animagigus maybe like a lion but that seems to obvious, so maybe like a hamster no to to, so maybe a frog or a cat so he could sneak around alot.

message 26: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments how about a pygmy puff! (lol) by the way, "pygmy puff" is a really good word for hangman cause it has only one vowel in it and lots of y's!! (random note, i know)