Stop Animal Cruelty! discussion

Vegetarians

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Are ya'll veggies? Bcause i you're not, then you shoudl know how we kill animals for meat. http://www.goveg.com/

message 2: by Europa (new)

Europa | 1 comments Yay for vegetarians. Stop the slaughter/cruelty of animals! By taking this action it helps yourself, animals, the world! Too much CO2 is going into the atmosphere and destroying the ozone/global warming. Too much deforestation is happening for developing pasture. Besides, if we were meant to be carnivors we would've had sharp teeth... Become a veg today!
btw, i agree with you guys. People need to know what goes on behind the scenes and not be so inhumane.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 7 comments i agree and i am a vegetarian but my brother is such a meat eater half the time i can't even eat with them it is to horrible

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 7 comments My brother has gotten worst he always offers me food with meat in it and he babysat me for a whole saturday and half a sunday and he guarded the Kitchen and only made food with tons of meat in it but i managed to make it without eating meat he had to sleep sometime!

message 5: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Jul 23, 2009 10:25AM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I'm not a vegitarian and we are made to eat meat. We have canine teeth for stabbing gripping and tearing. WE have incisors for cuting and biting. We have molars for grinding crushing and shredding

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Who else is a veggie? anyway? just wandering... How do you do it???

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

⚡Mrs. Rupert Grint⚡ wrote: "Are ya'll veggies? Bcause i you're not, then you shoudl know how we kill animals for meat. http://www.goveg.com/"

I'm a vegetarian!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm hmm hmm...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

im a vegitarian

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yes!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not. I love meat to much. Yum!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean yeah it's sad how they kill the animal... But still, without meat I'd be... *Shudders*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh, I guess that's better then eating meat at all.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

So are fish considered meat?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella wrote: "So are fish considered meat?"

Hmmm....

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate fish.....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like fish anyway... I'll eat it if it has anything that kills the taste of fish though! :)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I just had cat fish for supper...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew! My dad loves fish, but hates that kind... BLECK! No offense...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) hahahaha no my dad makes it good..it depends on the type of catfish and where you bye it!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea..... I could never be a vegetarian. I love my meat.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shae wrote: "Yea..... I could never be a vegetarian. I love my meat."

Same same!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) me to! finally some one who agrees with me!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to stop the pain in animals, but i love meat...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) yeah...but when they kill the animal they end there pain

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ya but they kill them in they most painfull ways and their life is hell

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, it is sad how they tortue them before they die.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) not nesessarly only SOME of the Slaughter houses kill the animals painfully others kill them quickly. and not always is there life hell. They get fed and properly cared for on peoples farms then sold to the slaughter house...but again thats only SOME not ALL but some. That's why I have mixed things about everything in that involves animals, its double standard.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*thinks*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

JeZiKa ~AJ ! ♥ AJ ♥ ! AJ~ wrote: "not nesessarly only SOME of the Slaughter houses kill the animals painfully others kill them quickly. and not always is there life hell. They get fed and properly cared for on peoples farms then so..."

well i think they should ALL stop the cruel torture.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) yes but not ALL do the cruel torture....but all the cruel torture should stop...which is what you meant I think... :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Why not just kill them and not make them suffer the way they do sometimes? Some cruel people...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I just said that.....

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2009 04:48PM) (new)

I know, I just wanted to.. I dunno. So I'm NOT the only one one.. I told my mom that I wasn't really hungry for dinner. Then I came back down here! I DIDN'T HAVE TO EAT THE BROCCOLIE THAT TASTES LIKE PUKE!

Sorry, I know I spelled broccolie wrong.. :(

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) hahaa brocolli is yummy!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Bleck. Not the way it was cooked tonight!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I like corn the best..

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yum, corn

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Especially like, sweet corn from the can.... Mmmmmmm......

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

corn on the cob...yummy...=D

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

=D~~~

message 48: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) lol

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

CORN AND CAPS RULE!

message 50: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) true,true they do.

« previous 1 3 4