Role Play! discussion

Old West > Old West Role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 514 (514 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy starting Oldwest roleplay:)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 849 comments Mod
Cathrine went to the well, early in the morning, and pulled up a bucket of water for the horses.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy john woke up, stratled and immediately reached for his gun which was lying next to his bed.

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy rEalizing he was in no immediate danger, he rolled back to lay flat on his back.
"Ugh..." Frank laughed from across the room.
"You awake little brother?"
"I don't know- I hope not, this feels like a nightmere in the wakeing."

message 5: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Elizabeth strolled around the town, a parasol in hand, covering her pale skin from the bright sun, as she daintily stepped her way through the dusty streets.

Cathrine watered the horses and went for a walk outside.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Stretching John pulled on some suitable pants and a quick button up shirt.
"Where is everyone else? Cole, Bob, Tom and Jimmy? They go to town?" He asked. This was a sactuary for the outlaws- the one town they were never chased out of. In turn for the alliance, theyd never robbed a bank or person in the town. He and his gang were free to walk the streets.

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) On her stroll, Elizabeth greeted everyone, and smiled coyly for all the young men she came across, It is far too hot here in the West, She thought, disdainfully, And the streets are so dreadfully dusty.

Cathrine walked past. She stopped by Elizabeth and curtsied.

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Stepping out of his hotel, he walked curiously around the dusty streets. The sun was pounding its heat relentlessly against his back, but he loved the dusty feel it gave. The smell seemed almost adventuresome.

message 11: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Elizabeth smiled a little, "How do you do, Catherine?" She asked, her Eastern coast accent clearly audible.

"Well. And you?" Cathrine felt self-conscious of her plain clothes.

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Oh, I'm fine," Elizabeth sighed, "It's just so terribly hot."

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy John was quickly joined by Frank.
"Where to?"Frank asked, falling in step with his younger brother.
"I don't know. how 'bout a ride?" Frank flinched, sore from the day before.
"John, we only rode about four hours yesterday..."
"Oh....yeah...um...what do you wanna do?" Frank shrugged before smiling.
"I want to go introduce my self to those ladies over there." He announced, pointing at the two girlsacross the street. John rolled his eyes but followed his brother.

Cathrine nodded. "It is stifling." She had her sleeves rolled up and she gestured to them. "But it can be bearable."

message 16: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Elizabeth's eyes widened, "Catherine!" She chastised, "You mustn't show so much skin!"

Cathrine smiled. "When you work as much as i do, it doesn't matter as much." She reminded.

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "hello ladies. The name is Frank Oya." Frank said smiling and tipping his hat to Catherine and Elizabeth. John stayed in the back but his brother quickly hauled him over.
"And this is my younger brother, John Oya."

Cathrine curtsied to both in turn. "how do you do."

message 20: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Elizabeth curtsied as well, smiling.

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Fine- and you miss?" Frank asked politely. John smiled- the crooked yet charming grin that made others think he had an idea. And he did, only it was about the next robberie.

"I am well." She looked at John and noticed the look on his face.

message 23: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy John saw the girl analyizing him and his grin was quickly subdued.

Cathrine tilted her head to the side, truly curious as to John's reaction.

message 25: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Excuse me, sirs," Elizabeth spoke up, "I don't believe I know your names..."

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "i don't like it when people...watch me."He explained, understanding her look. "it makes me feel like they know what I'm thinking."
"That might become useful one of htese days when you strat off with soem plan without tellin none of us."Frank mused. John laughed, his smile returning.
"I didn't catch your names, ladies." He said.

Cathrine smiled. "Cathrine. and...you are?"

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "John Oya. You might recognize me from the wanted posters, but they don't hang 'em up around here." He said, winking.

"I have seen them once or twice." She stepped closer to John. "Planning your next robbery then?" She whispered to John.

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yup." He said, his smile fadeing a bit to a confused frown. "We are going to need more dynamite, don't you think Frank?" Frank laughed.
"Honestly little brother. its our day off- relax!"

message 31: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Elizabeth glanced to Frank, her eyes wide with concern.

Cathrine smiled. "Why would you use dynamite for a robbery? all you need is an innocent looking person."

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Innocent? I'm innocent enough! 'Sides, its for the escape. you know, last time we went to rob a bank, they knew we were comin so they set it up so only the blasted officers were there in disguise. Bam! Cole, Frank, and me were locked up in there- we'd already gotten the officers when we heard gun shots from the outside!"He countinued his tale explaining how the dnyamite was aperfect 'decoy' for plans that had gone all wrong.

Cathrine listened, amused.

message 35: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Frank leaned against the pole, laughing when nessary and nodding in encouragement every now and then.
"Then Frank here pulled out his rifle and boom! the water tower fell down and washed away the fire and the shooters. it was amazing! Of course, we payed for the damage, leaveing most the money there- that towns on the ok side with us, but theyd never be as kindly as this town."

Cathrine grinned. "You took out an entire water tower? and then paid for it?" She shook her head. "Truly amazing."

message 37: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Well, we don't exactly like to steal."Frank said.
"We kinda....we 'robin hood' it."John explained, rolling his shoulders.

Cathrine nodded as though she unerstood, then her face pulled into a confuzed expression.

message 39: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Really? That's fascinating..." Elizabeth spoke up.

message 40: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Well, you know how the bank sometimes over taxes the people? Takes thier well deserved land and evicts them?" Frank asked, seeing Catherines confused face.
"We just give the money back to the farmers, but they don't know its us. Thats why most hate our gang. They think that the bank takes their money and then we take the money from the bank, so no one proits. but thats what they think." John said. He looked up at the sun.
"Sure is hot out today." He remarked pulling his hat over his eyes.

Cathrine's eyes widened. "Wow," She breathed.

message 42: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yup." John said.
"Huh..." Frank seemed to be thinking.
"What?"John asked.
"Well, now there ain't much left to do. unless you ladies know where we could enjoy a peaceful day. Johns eyes lightened up.
"Ridein-"
"No John. Isn't there anything else you'd wanna do? We could go to the sallon or talk with people or uh, just walk around." John rolled his eyes.
"Fine. You can have the immense pleasure of doing all those things alone. I'm gonna ride ole Dusty."

"A horse?" Catherine asked.
((sorry, gtg!!))

message 44: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((cracker jacks!!!!! grr...X())
"yup. You wanna meet 'em?" His accent was southerend.

message 45: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Well, I'm still here.))

"Sure!"
((haha sorry, last one.))

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((your evil. XD Rosie, rp!!!))
John lead her over to his dark drown horse. its coat was decorated with light brown spot as if it was covered in a thick dust.
"So what do ya think?He aske smiling.

message 48: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((K!))
"Oh, she's gorgeous," Elizabeth said, smiling.

message 49: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yeah? Hes a pretty fast one too- I'm lucky for that!" He added.He quickly saddled the horse, talking to Dusty and the girls at the same time. Frank watched his brother chatter on carelessly.
((we should have cole or one of the other James boys come in- make it a bit more....exciteing.XD))

message 50: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Hmm... I think I'm actually going to go have Elizabeth talk to Frank...))
Elizabeth smiled, and politely backed away from the horse, running into Frank.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11