Role Play! discussion

Vampire Roleplay > Vampire role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 566 (566 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy and...go!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((I don't wanna be first here..i'm not good at starting rp's))

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((just try with Kayla running into another character- look, i'll create one if you want! :)))

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((ok lol))

Kayla was walking around the woods when she noticed someone or something moving. She ran up to it. It was a person. Not a normal person...someone like..someone like her. "Hello there." she said to the person

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Izzy jumped in surprise and swept into a natural atacck position.She soon relized it was someone like her and imediatle relaxed. Curiosity sparked in her mind.
"who are you?"

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) "Kayla. and you?"

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Izzy. Your Coven?"she asked, still a bit suspisious. If this Kayla wasn't from a vegitarian clan, then Iz would have some sirious butt kickin' to do.
((lol))

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) "That doesn't matter. What are you doing out here?"

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Izzy made herself look big. "Doesn't matter? Listen buddy, I want to know right now what coven you came from. 'Sides that, this is my coven territory."She added definetly. "If you must know, i am ffrom the Coven of Ramery. Its a 'vegitarian' clan."She finished, trying to hint in the other girl. Izzy was one of the stronger in her clan She was second in command and was orderd to search the borders that day.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla put her hands up innocently, "ok ok! i'm from the Smith coven. we are also 'vegetarians' as you'd say. Now, answer my question." Kayla smirked

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "This is our territory."Izzy said,relazing a bit. "I was to protrol the borders for the concilman James."

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) "Ahhhh i see. Well then I must warn you never to cross our boarder. I am the leader and I have no problem ripping you to shreds. Enjoy yourself." Kayla smirked

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Will do..."Izzy said sweetly glareing deeply and the vampire across the way.

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((I dunno what to write now lol))

Kayla smiled and ran to her coven

message 15: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Ixxy watched the vampire dart away. once the girl was out of sight, Iz started to mutter to herself. "Rip to shreads...I'll show her... why I atta..." She ran back to James.
"James." She said, tipping her head slightly.
"Yes, Izzy- did you see anything?"
"Yes sir, I saw a vampire from another coven- Smith she called it."
((idk what to do either...))

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((we need more people lol))

Kayla walked in and the 8 other members of her coven bowed.
"Everyone, I have spotted another vampire today in the woods. She is from the Ramery coven. She's seems ok but keep your eye out that she does not cross our territory"

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((I concure!!lol!! I know! I'll post it on the Highschool rp!!lol!!))
"James nodded. "Are they vegitarians?"
"Yes- or so she says. I dont count on information from an idiot."
((lol,jk!!))

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((lol tht's definitely work!! lol))

Kayla nodded and everyone went back to work

((lol it's just a story so i feel no hurt lol))

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((lol))
James smile quirked before he asked the rest of his coven: "who was on hunting duty tonight?"

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla stepped out and looked to the skies

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Danny smiled crookedly. "I was." He said before explainig wher to find the best hunt.
"Lets go then!" Emily said, licking her lips.
"Wait!" izzy said. "That Smith girl said something about territory...threatened is more like it- but I think we should be mindful of where we step...for THIER sakes..."

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla smelled something. Something good... She dashed off into the woods after it

message 23: by Lizzy (last edited Jan 01, 2009 10:33AM) (new)

Lizzy The group laughed and they all set off- mostly on thier own. James went with Izzy.
"Do you smell that? Is that a...?" Izzy finally asked.. James cut her off. "I think its a human camp. lets clear away from it." Izzy nodded.
"yumm...do you smell that?"James asked, pointing over to the right.Izzy breathed in deeply.
"Lets go!"She said, her mouth watering.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla ran after the scent and her coven followed, also smelling it. She came to a haulting stop when she came across another scent...Izzy's.

message 25: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Izzy scrunched up her nose. She could smell that Smith girl, Kayla. Kayla was approaching the same animal- that was obvious.
"C'mon, James, this trail is dead." Izzy said, frustrated. James nodded and they started to leave but Izzy turned around snarling when someone- or something- jumped out into the clearing.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla jumped into the clearing, her coven hidden in the trees. "Well hello there Izzy. It's nice to see you again, so soon." she said. Her coven started growling. "Shush!" She yelled to them. They quieted. "Now...what might you be doing here? On...my...territory." Kayla said very seriously.

message 27: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy James stood infront of Izzy's angery form.
"hello. I am James. I'm sorry for the inconvieniacne. We were actually just leaving. Are you the leader of the Smith coven?"He asked politley.
Izzy rolled her eyes. James ignored her and continued on in plesent conversation.
"We actually just dodged a human camp. I'd be careful to watch your step- your coven sounds hungery and whether this is your territory or not, we protect the humans best we can. If we hear or see anything suspicious, you'll have us to answer too."

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla raised a brow. "You don't need to worry about my coven and the humans. We are as you'd say.....vegetarians and we are very friendly with the humans. I see you look like a person that....read minds...do you?"

message 29: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy James smiled. "Aye. I can...'conect' with others as well." He said aloud before adding mentally:
'By useing my mind.' Izzy smirked, but quickly his the grin by turning away.

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla said mentally, 'really. because i can read minds. very well.' She smiled back at him.

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy James didn't answer- only smiled

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla looked to her coven, they looked hungry, "Leave this coven be and go hunt. be back at the house by 12 midnight." she commanded. They all ran off in the blink of an eye. Kayla looked back at James. She crossed her arms and spoke mentally, 'so are you the leader? because that izzy girl certainly does not look like one to rule and command.'

message 33: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy James's mouth turned down into a stiff frown. 'yes, I'm the leader, but don't think so little of Izzy. I would rest in peace if i was to die and she was to take over. my coven trusts her with their lifes as I do.'

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) "ok, well it was nice meeting you, James. Izzy. Ramery coven." Kayla smiled and ran off

message 35: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Izzy inclined her head slightly at Kayla's departing.
"Be careful what you think Izzy- she reads minds." James said under his breath. Izzy smiled and then they turned to hunt.

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla made it seem like she ran to hunt but in turn she was actually watching them, from the trees

message 37: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "So james, what did you make of her?" Izzy asked, curious.
"Shes trust worthy- doesn't think much of you,and shes leader of her coven. She told you the truth about all of that..."He said, laughing casually. Izzy glared playfully until she smelt something like a deer aproching from the left. After they attcked it and drank its bllod, they started to head back 'home'. this time, James put his arm around Izzys shoulder protectivly.

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((i dunno what to say lol))

message 39: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((i dunno either...is she stilll following them?))

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((yeah))

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((have her thoughts about James and his coven or somethin I guess...WAIT!!I know...watch we work my magic touch of imagination...))
Izzy walked into the clearing with James right behind her. what she saw took her breath away. Danny was lieing on the ground, covered in blood. But whos blood was the question...
((oh yah!))

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((lol ok sure tht'll work!))

message 43: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((gtg))

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ((kk bye!))

message 45: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy emily was bent over Danny, trying eto keep a straight face. 'Never cry infront of the patient.'she reminded herself shakily before cleaning him up.Izzy was relievd to see that Danny had not been hurt- only knocked out.
"Wazzgoinon?"he asked hazily, trying to sit up.
"Emily- whoa blood is that?"James asked, ignoring Danny.Emily lean down to smell it.
"Danny! how- how could you?!"She asked be for bursting into tears.Izzy knelt next to Danny and smelt the blood. It was human.
((uh-oh....somebody's in trouble.... now you should have Kayla jump out to fight him or something, cuz she doesn't like 'meat eaters' to put it delicately.))

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla jumped out from behind the trees, "what happened???" she asked

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Izzy atacked, surprised by her sudden enterance. upon seeing who it was, she leaped off.
"Sorry about that- you scared me to death."Izzy glared at Danny. "We think he mightve atacked the humans." She explina, her powers getting a little out of control. the forest turned an icy cold.

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kayla nodded, "Well I must say I'm quite disappointed. I expected better of ur coven." She got in a serious tone and death glared them, "I don't tolerate "meat eaters" as you'd say and I'm quite hungry." In a quick flash she was by Danny kneeling down, looking him in the eyes. She growled

message 49: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "NO!"Izzy yelled, grabing Kayla by the collor and throwing her at a tree.
"If you touch him, you'll have to go through ME first."Izzy said dangiorusly. she growled and leaned down into a ttack postion. James joined the stance along with Emily and Angela.
"We don't even know if he did it."james hissed, glareing at kayla. Emily nodded her head while angela scowled.
"Who is this nutcase anyway?"She asked her glare deepening.

message 50: by Lizzy (last edited Jan 01, 2009 10:41AM) (new)

Lizzy "Thats the Smith girl."Izzy spat out. the forest soon became hot and dry.
"Izzy, control your power." Emily snapped, glancing sideways at Izzy.
"Its...harder then it looks."She said, her voice straining. Soon it became humid. danny was trying desperately to stand up. upon seeing the blood and smelling it, he cried out in anguish.
"NO! this can't be happening!"his eyes welled up and he pounded the ground relentlessly.
"Danny. Did you our did you not attack the humans?!"James snapped, betrayed the lines to look right into danny's eyes.
"James. Don't you trust me? Why would I ever want to be such...such a monster...?"Danny choked back tears. "I didn't even know their was humans in the area. I gave the scout out and everything. Izzy, please, don't look at me like that! You both know that I would never do such a disgusting thing."He said anger heating upp his face. James countinued to glare at him.
"Answer the question Danny."He growled. Danny looked straight into James's penatrating eyes.
"I did not." He answerd quitely. James relaxed and turned back to Kayla.
"Leave. You have no bussness to be onn our territory, let alone punishing on of my coven." James rubbed his head and looked back up at Kayla, surprised.
"Didn't I tell you to leave?! Get out, now! You look awfully alone Kayla. And I won't stop my coven if they want to give youu the justice the you deserve for attacking an ixnnocent man." He snarled. Izzy, Emil, and Angels loward themselfs and prepared as if to attack. "Leave. Now." James finished, glareing.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12