if u luv someone discussion

Are these signs.......????

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lynny (last edited Dec 13, 2008 09:58AM) (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments Ok, sorry to bug you guys again but i wanna know if these are signs of love or signs of just a crush??
1. I go red everytime i see him.. NO FAIL!
2. I get weak at the thought of him
3. when i talk to him i am all high pitched and stupid sounding
4. just thinking about him makes me smile uncontrollably and want to jump and sing
5. i dream non stop about him, and everytime anyone says anything about anything i think of him
6. i get all floaty right after seeing him
7. i don't see guys anymore, they seem to have no faces..., i couldn't tell you who was cute and who was ugly, because no one compares to the thought of him....
8. i have butterflies right now just thinking his name.

what do you think am i in love?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

um i think its just a crush because i used to get all red faced when i saw the guy i liked and now tht i love some1 it just doesnt happen.

message 3: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 44 comments that sounds more like infatuation to me Lynny... you seem to be in "like" and i know the feeling. Just give it time and get to know him better....once you can't help but accept him for who he is flaws and all I think that is love

message 4: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments BUT I DO!!! I KNOW HIM!! I HAVE LOVE/LIKED HIM SINCE.... I MET HIM!!!:'(

message 5: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 44 comments please dont take offense to this lynny but i dont believe that you can love someone as soon as you meet. Thats not to say that you dont have very very strong feelings for him

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments umm Gemma's right...it's prbly only a crush cause even if u think u really really <3 him now that'll go away :D u prbly are stuck on one thing about him....i know blame it on puberty :D

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 43 comments yep all the way but good luck anyway

message 8: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments gl it might turn into true love u never know :D

message 9: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

message 10: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments what?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i think she screamed.

message 12: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 44 comments so lynny did you ever hear back from the guy you like?

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) easy. go out shopping in some really big mall or whatever. get ur smiles and flirty face on with some make-up and flirty clothes and remember to bring.a.friend.
then BAM u'll instantly see a lot of hot guys u can flirt with :]

i've been on the verge of suicidal depression before but now it's just depression and yeah it's not pretty but i still flirt with guys constantly.

message 14: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 8 comments haha, I have boyaphobic!!!! but I can still flirt because theyre strangers!!!

I'm depressed right now, who would want to give me advice to avoid depression?? I really need it

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) uhmm i'm depressed too but i hide it.
i just act normally and don't let things worry me or stress me out...th best way i think is to talk to someone about it.

message 16: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 44 comments Jamain what are you depressed about??

Lemme tell you, you are talking to the expert of psychological problems. Im agoraphobic (if you don't know what that means it is simply a fear of social encounters that may induce a panic attack) and because of that I went through a whole bunch of stuff (from hiding in my sisters closet to avoid school, trying to overdose on my anxiety meds ect)

Whats wrong?

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) my life sucked and had like 30 terrible things happen between the ages of 6 and 14....and i'm 14 now.
so thts why i'm depressed.

message 18: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 8 comments ummm, I dont really think my friends is really my friends and that I'm gaining weight like crazy!!!(just saying )

I know life do suck!!

message 19: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ok so first thing when u encounter something like this... breathe....:D i know i know ur prbly thinking wtf? but still like breathe..close ur eyes put on some soft music and just think. Think about the choices u could make and try and think each step through. Don't make any rash choices and calm urself down :D

message 20: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (hippylover3) | 5 comments I feel the same way RIGHT NOW, lynny this guy in my school!!! His name is Tristan!!! He is so HOT!!! I think he likes me he just wont say anything!!!

message 21: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (hippylover3) | 5 comments it so annoying when you like a guy and you know he likes you but wont say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? What I am going to do to make him say it!!!! Say that he likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments well..u can't make any1 say anything...and HELLO?? it's kinda annoying when girls like u but they're too stuck up w/ tradition to tell u..."oh the guy has to say it first" or "oh it's his fault for not asking me" stuff like that...u people fought for equal rights for how many years??? use them....lol no offense to any1 it's just that like it annoys me to see these girls saying that it's the guys fault for not telling the girl that they like her...

message 23: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 44 comments Eric and Taylor you both bring up really good points....

i think sometimes it is up to the girl to initiate a relationship though. Just ask him to coffee or about a hw assignment. its not a big deal

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) it's ok :] i enjoyed reading it

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

woh

message 26: by Linda (new)

Linda (Linda-) | 4 comments Jamain wrote: "ummm, I dont really think my friends is really my friends and that I'm gaining weight like crazy!!!(just saying )

I know life do suck!!"

aww Jamain! =( we all go past hard times sometimes. That happened to me too my friends weren't acting really nice to me at one time and I kept thinking if they really were my friends but things started to get better. I was really depresssed and even came home from school crying to myself one time. But don't worri I'm sure things will work out. =)

message 27: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments umm...linda?? ...wait do u go to stoga? sry...lol just sorta randomj...and yeah life does suck sometimes but life is something u need ... and yeah lol i'm sry...brain's not working right now

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

wow & lol

message 29: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 8 comments aww, thanx Linda!!!

you are like the best!!!!

message 30: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lol well mine's ruined haha :D

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

wats ruined again?

message 32: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 8 comments yeah, wats ruined again??

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i dony get it....anyway wats ruined again??? sry i cant remeber or am i supposed to remeber?

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) i think his life or brain or something??? idk what's ruined????

message 35: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments hmm try my heart....wait i forgot i lost it a while ago

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!! thts funny.....and aww man thts not good bout ur heart...lolzz much but its okay *me comes and hugs eric*

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) awwww it's ok eric..buy a new one! look on eBay i'm sure they'll have one there for you!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 39: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments i hate hugs jess :D i told u it's all in my personality and my heart's sealed up it's gone and i'm not gonna go get it it's too troublesome and always makes me end up a fool

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

*lip poked out* but i like hugs!! so you will get an imaginary one anywayz.

message 41: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lol pouting are we jess? lol hmm...i dodged ur imaginary hug :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

no you didnt oh well i got one from jordan wat then...jk. well i did get one form jordan and blake and micheal and a bunch of other guys too.

message 43: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ok go hug them...i'd rather sell my soul then get a hug...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

*lip poked out* i WILL track u down and force you to give me a hug....you will give in to the mighty powers of jessica louise!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

message 46: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lol i'd like to c u try

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

oh...is tht a challenge?

message 48: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments yes it is...have fun

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

OK....I'LL START LATER

message 50: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lol how much later?