if u luv someone discussion

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments ok, so i am new here and i was just wondering if you guys could help me? and quick because i am seeing him TONIGHT!!!!
ok so i really like this guy, and we used to be best friends (when we were like 11 and 12) and i think he might have liked me, but we go to different schools so we barely see eachother. Over the summer though we hung out almost everyday (also with a couple of his friends and a couple of mine) and it was fun, but i don't think he noticed me that much.
Well one night we were hanging out at this street dance and this one guy who had kinda been hitting on me got kinda drunk, and so did one of my friends (a guy friend), and as the guy i kinda like started to leave, he said he wanted to talk to me, so i went with him and he told me that i should be really careful and probably not hang around much longer. So i left.
the next day one of his friends told me that the guy i like thought that i was "sort of good looking".
so what the hell went on?
we barely see eachother because we go to different schools, but i saw him at a band concert and as i was walking down a hall afterwards, he walked past me and said "hi maggie"
and then last night i went to see a play that he was in and when he came out of the dressing room i said "you did so good." and he just stared at me.
and then when i was talking to my guy friend (who was also in the play) he came up and told my friend to say annihilation, my friend said it and it was just weird, because they aren't friends.
i know it's confusing but i am seeing the play again tonight, what do you think he is thinking????
and we are both 14!!!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 43 comments ummmm i hav no idea

message 3: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 581 comments Mod
you got me lost......

message 4: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments i know, me too! i hate this

message 5: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

*ponders*

message 6: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments *waits, biting nails*

message 7: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

Ok dont panic.

message 8: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments trying really hard not to!!

message 9: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

Breathe

message 10: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments sigh

message 11: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) ummm...im not sure exactly what the situation is (sorry its kinda confusing) but usually the best approach is to just act natural. dont b all defensive or attack him right when u c him or stuff like that.

message 12: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments ok, well now he knows that i like him... so i am kinda screwed! :D

message 13: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) mayb...mayb not. u never kno, he could end up liking u 2! *fingers crossed* :)

message 14: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ...

message 15: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments relax Lynny :D that's all u have to do relax....i know sometimes it's hard but still....:D try