Q&A with Bronwyn Parry discussion

Dark Country (Dungirri, #2)
This topic is about Dark Country
Bron's other books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bronwyn (new) - added it

Bronwyn (bronwynparry) | 15 comments Mod
My two other books are As Darkness Falls by Bronwyn Parry and Dark Country  by Bronwyn Parry

Dark Country has just been re-released in Australia with a great new cover - and a special low price!
Dark Country by Bronwyn Parry

If you have comments or questions about either book, feel free to ask them!

message 2: by Rosemary (new) - added it

Rosemary | 1 comments Hi Bronwyn,
What was the reason behind the new cover for "Dark Country"? Both covers are great with or without the model.
Ciao Rosemary

message 3: by Bronwyn (new) - added it

A few reasons, Rosemary - although I agree both covers are great! There are a lot of rural fiction books out now with a woman on the left side of the cover, more so than when Dark Country was first published; although I like the woman's personality on the cover, in the story she's a redhead, and some readers found that jarring! We also wanted a font with a bit more 'movement' and drama in it, and to accentuate the setting... so the designer came up with a new cover, and I love it :-)

Brenda Bron, should I wait for the re-release of As Darkness Falls or should I order it from BD? Do you know how long before it'll be out again in AU? Thanks:)

message 5: by Bronwyn (new) - added it

Brenda, I'm not sure how long it will take to print and be available form the distributor again - I'd guess maybe a couple of weeks? The Book Depository may be quicker, although you'd get the UK edition with the red cover, rather than the Australian cover.

Brenda If it's only going to be a couple of weeks, I'd prefer to wait for the Aussie one, so I'll sit tight for now. Thanks Bron.

Brenda Have you heard any more about the re-release of As Darkness Falls yet Bron?

message 8: by Bronwyn (new) - added it

Brenda wrote: "Have you heard any more about the re-release of As Darkness Falls yet Bron?"

Brenda, so sorry I missed your question! My local bookshop checked today, and As Darkness Falls is listed as being in stock at the distributor, so bookshops (and libraries) should be able to order it in. It's only in the smaller paperback format though - the trade paperback is out of print.

Brenda Woohoo!!!! I'll be keeping my eye out for it then:) Thanks Bron!