Parallelia discussion

Lands > ???

Comments (showing 1-50 of 177) (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Oddity (new)

Oddity  (falinfreakster) | 1772 comments Mod
Deep underground caverns. A labyrinth hard to find your way out of. Beware the unexplored caverns and spirts of the deceased lurking within.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony was swiftly gliding through the labyrinth running her fingers on the walls "Guide me" she could feel the warmth of the stone it was calling her. After a few more turns through the twisted labryrinth she was there in a small secluded area covered in thick vinces she pushed past them and there was the stone. She grinned and stepped towards it pressing her hand on the stone which gave off light.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony closed her eyes for a few moments hand still on the stone listening to it. It gave off a green glow "Yes master I know I won't let that happen to you. No one else is worthy for you" she grinned hand moving away from it.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments She then sat cross legged on the floor humming softly to herself using her finger to draw designs on the floor. Ebony then smiled to herself "You know there are people looking for your power,I met one today" she giggled "But don't worry I made them disapear"

message 5: by Oddity (new)

Mordecai's footsteps echoed down the tunnel. He wanted to get in and get out quickly. This was one place where even he didn't know what to expect.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony smiled again head falling to the side she started to feel tired this usually happened if she wasn't rejuvenated by the stone. She then put both her hands onto the stone which started to glow bright green. She was englufed in the stones power she didn't hear the footsteps.

message 7: by Oddity (new)

Mordecai saw the green light and ran into the tunnel. When he saw the stone he had to lean against the wall for support.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments All of a sudden the green light stopped and Ebony turned around quickly seeing Mordecai her eyes filled with fear and anger. "Who the hell are you?!" she said in a demanding voice

message 9: by Oddity (new)

"I could ask the same of you, miss. But please, calm down. There's no need for such a fuss."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony blinked a couple times then smiled "Wait I'm sorry the stone called for you didn't it? You can feel it too right?" she asked smiling watching him

message 11: by Oddity (new)

He hesitated in answering. "I believe a stone calling to me is the most logical answer in this situation," Mordecai sighed.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony smiled "I know the feeling,come" she grabbed his hand and guided him to the stone" she paused for a moment "Go ahead touch it" she said excitedly watching "Feel the power and how it changes you"

message 13: by Oddity (new)

He pulled his hand away quickly. "Oh, I couldn't, really. It's yours,after all."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony's smile vanished and she looked disapointed "But don't you want feel the overcomming power and the changes?" she asked then looked down thinking "Well it is mine but I could share with you just a little"

message 15: by Oddity (new)

"No, thank you. I would just like to warn you that someone very powerful wants that stone."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony shook her head "Well they won't get it,it's mine and it only needs me. They-they won't be able to control it.Its mine" she stammered.

message 17: by Oddity (new)

A rueful smile appeared on his face. "That particular person doesn't care who it belongs to, he'll kill you for it," he looked at the rocky wall next to him, trying to avoid being drawn towards the green stone.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony smirked slightly "Whoever this person is I will handle them,the stone will help me I know it will. It's helped me this far,tell me who this person is" she turned to the stone "Ya I won't worry the stone will help" she smiled as the stone generated the green light.

message 19: by Oddity (new)

"The person who wants your stone is someone very cruel, willing to do anything to obtain it," Mordecai said, more composed now.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony didn't seem interested anymore her back was turned and she was facing the stone seeming to talk to it "Don't worry I'll protect you, no worries. I dug you out of the ground and found you, no one can have you" she smiled slyly. "Thank you for the warning you will keep this place hidden won't you? You won't tell anyone right?" She asked not looking at him.

message 21: by Oddity (new)

"My brother already knows this place. It seems there is nowhere in this world he doesn't know," he sighed.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "Thats disapointing,humm...that certanily won't do will it?" she sighed turning around to face him eyes gleaming green the same color as the stone. She started to pace "What to do..what to do.."

message 23: by Oddity (new)

Mordecai stared at her and thought of how to seize the stone from her. He couldn't let such a reckless girl prance around with the stone and risk Morique getting it.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony then stopped started back at Mordecai with unblinking eyes "You want it don't you? No wait I know you do. Your planning on taking it" she said as she read his mind another power the stone gave her. Ebony stepped closer to Mordecai.

message 25: by Oddity (new)

"I personally don't want it, I want to help you keep it from my brother. I want to protect it." He didn't want to begin a fight, especially with someone with the traits of power and insanity combined.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony started at him intensely searching his thoughts to make sure he was telling the truth. Seeing he was indeed telling the truth "Protect it?" she turned to the stone and whispered "What do you think should he help?" she then nodded turning back to him "Ok you can help but what do you propose?" she asked

message 27: by Oddity (new)

"I do not know how we should go about this, it will be hard to keep any secret from him." Mordecai told her, his voice a mixture of sadness and bitterness. "I never caught your name."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "I found it in the forest burried deep deep in the ground,I only found it because I could hear it calling me. Maybe we can put it back there..just maybe.." Ebony looked up tilting her head slightly "My name?" she seemed rather confused not many people asked for her name. "Oh yes..its..Ebony!"seeming to just remember it.

message 29: by Oddity (new)

"Hm... underground seems like somewhere he would find it. Do you know how long it had been there before you found?"

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "It told me its been there years and years even in the begining of time. When i was digging it out I stumbled upon ancient ruins around it. So it must be extremely old" she sighed

message 31: by Oddity (new)

"Well, if no one has found it for such a long time, I suppose it would be safe."

message 32: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Apr 15, 2012 04:54PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "Yes,it should be safe.." she nodded slowly tryng to convince herself she then held the necklace she was wearing that a a small shard of the stone. "Do you think we should go now?"

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony then shook her head "no no no we can't move it I can keep it safe..we can keep it safe. Its to dangerous to get it out of here" she seemed to be in deep conflict with herself.

message 34: by Oddity (new)

Mordecai felt a strange feeling run up his spine. "Something's wrong here," he murmured, his eyes glazed over.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony laughed but the laugh was filled with nervousness "Don't you think I already know that?" she quickly walked over to the wall where the stone was placed in perfectly and took it out putting it in her dark cloak. "Its not safe" she murmured

message 36: by Oddity (new)

He backed away, not taking his eyes off her. "No...something else. No, no, no... he can't..."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony turned and watched him tilting her head slightly "What the bloody hell are you going on about?" she said with a glare then looked him over trying to search his thoughts they were clouded but she managed to understand. "Oh no he's searching...but he won't get it I swear"

message 38: by Oddity (new)

Mordecai shook his head, he wasn't that stupid. "Damn... I don't believe it..." He sank to the ground, dumbstruck.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony watched him a moment more before sighing "Humm...decisions decisions...what to do?" she said to herself wondering if she should leave or not maybe she could find a better place.

message 40: by Oddity (new)

Suddenly, he shot up. "I'm done with your rantings. I have to stop him. But if only I knew where he was..."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "Let me ask the stone that then! It will help us!" she said cheerfully taking it out of her cloak and holding it eyes closed for a second nodding "He's at....a libary..." she said slowly "Its..a libary owned by Amma.." she smiled slightly meeting Amma once of twice.

message 42: by Oddity (new)

"That loon? Terrific. Stopping him is almost not worth going there." He looked at Ebony a minute, a different strange feeling passing over him, but he shook it off. Too much time near that bloody stone, he thought, hoping she wouldn't read that.
((I have literally read a book where a little girl said, "WHERE IS THAT BLOODY STONE?"))

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony frowned "Ya your welcome"pretending he had said thank you "well if its about the stone stop at nothing. You can't let him get it" she didn't read his mind because she was far to busy deciding on what to do what would be best for the stone.

message 44: by Oddity (new)

He shook his head. "Sorry, I've been unacceptably rude. Don't worry, I'll protect your stone and the other one." Even as he spoke he could feel himself calming.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments Ebony smirked slightly "I don't mind much,yes we will protect the stone at all costs. Only I understand it,it needs me" her eyes changed bright green again just like the stone.

message 46: by Oddity (new)

"Of course. So, should we just stay down here and talk?" He looked up at her and smiled gently, feeling less rushed and panicky now.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments "Ya that sounds alright then" the green color slowly left her eyes she started to feel slightly drained whcih was usual when she had the stone. She sat near him on the floor "So who are you exactly?" she asked

message 48: by Oddity (new)

"I am Mordecai Tarebnè, brother of Prince Morique. He threw me out of the castle, so I wander around and make sure he doesn't get the Heart Stones. Putting that aside, WHO are YOU?" he moved over a bit to see her better.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 910 comments She smiled slightly watching him "I'm Ebony Tempest holder of the stone as you know. I was human until now, I don't really know anymore. I guess I'm just lucky" she pushed her long brown hair to the side. Ebony hadn't really let him see a good look at her until now.

message 50: by Oddity (new)

"If you don't mind my asking for curiosity's sake, what were you like before you found the stone?" He peered into her face. She looked more human than some people he could name.

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread