Ugly. Pretty. Special. Extra. Lovers! discussion

Pretties (ONLY) > Book...

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) WOW! I just finished this amazing book...

It was so suprising, expecially at the end!!!
I mean Shay being Special??? WOW!!!
It didn't get good until the end of the book.
But it was good enough.

message 2: by Shauna (new)

Shauna I actually wondered if it was a different author the first half of the book. Pretty-speak is very annoying; but I guess the author did a good job distinguishing between the Uglies and the Pretties with a clear difference in the way they talk.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Yes... bubbly and bogus was getting really annoying!

I never did really like Zane, at first I didn't trust him at all, then I started to! Even in the New Smoke I still wish Tally left him, I'm not sure why, but I couldn't wrap my finger around him! I guess I am stuck on David... lol

message 4: by Shauna (new)

Shauna That Tally was so quick to forget David and replace him with Zane didn't surprise me because at Tally's age, girls tend to be fickle. It sorta disappointed me though, because I was looking at Tally as a "hero" kind of character. I was rooting for David all along. Maybe the reason we didn't like Zane is because when he was introduced he was already Pretty?

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Yeah, Pretty-Minded too, lol. I thought that she would remember David, but when she recieved the note she wrote to herself, and the things she didn't remember, it made me mad. The writing in Pretties was okay, I like Uglies better, but that was probably because they weren't all Pretty-Minded!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) OMG!!!

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) What?

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) idk

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) ok...lol... what was the most bogus and bubbly part in Pretties?

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) bogus the beginning in Tally's house
bubbly Tally eating those pills

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Yeah... The beginning was really bogus!
Bubbly... I liked that part too but I also liked it when Tally and David were together!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) cool

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod wow i just finnished pretties so bubbly.
I love zane, david like tally pretty much said is a thing of the past.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) uhhh

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Whatever, once you're in love you are forever, however except in Uglies. I think she'd be better off with David. Who cares if he's ugly. When Tally told David that he was ugly and to go away, i cried, lol. :*(

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod not me

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Well what's wrong with you, jk, lol.
Yeah i would have ran into David's arms then. If Zane really cared about Tally he'd tell her to go, instead of saying "oh, you love me!" or somthing like that!

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) uhhhhh

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod same here uhhhhhhhhh

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) Shut up! LOL, JK!

message 21: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 25 comments TEAM DAVID!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM DAVID OH YEAH !

I like Zane , but Shay was really insane like really . She was very paranoid and crazy

message 23: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 7 comments TEAM DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!