R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y discussion

Princess Roleplay > Princess Roleplay-Bad Castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplay in bad castle!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2008 01:29PM) (new)

Briony stomped up the grand staircase looking for one of her servants as she need someone to do her hair.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"BELLA,CYTHNIA!SOMEONE!" Briony screeched from her room.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need my hair done,now." Briony said coldly.She was sitting at her french-made dressing table looking the the mirror playing with her blonde hair.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2008 08:05AM) (new)

"Thanks you." Briony said sounding like she didnt mean it."Not to hard,Bella." she scolded even though Bella was brushing gently.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um,well I'll let you choose,Bella.You have a good eye for fashion and all that." Briony said "But if you make my hair look terrible,you'll get punished."

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1048 comments Mod
Cynthia walked in, carrying something in her arms, which she set on the bed. "your clothes are here." she said, eyes flashing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony patted her hair."Thanks Bella." she said coldly gesturing to her hair and walked over to her bed."Thanks Cynthia." she said equally frostily.

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

"here you are." Cynthia said, using her dark energy to hold up the clothes. She stopped and let them fall to the ground as her black light flashed white.
"sorry." she said dully, picking them up hastily.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks."Brony said in a bored tone,snatching the clothes.She pulled on the dress and the other items as quick as lightening.

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (last edited Dec 16, 2008 04:00PM) (new)

Cynthia bows her head. "Anything else?" She asks, not really paying attention. She was really looking at her hands, still feeling like they weilded light.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope,you can go." Briony said in a dismissive tone.

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cynthia nods and walks out, to go find Bella.

message 14: by Squiggles{Kelly} (last edited Dec 24, 2008 08:31PM) (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments Cai strode into Briony's room without bothering to knock. "Have you finished primping, daughter, or do you require still more time?" she asked dryly, and then continued without waiting for a reply. "I need to speak with you, on a very important topic. One which will, hopefully, change your life."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony gave her mother a disgusted look."Number one please knock before entering my room and two,do stop being so dramatic,mother." she said patting her hair in place.She swiftly walked over to her mother."Now what where you talking about,dear mother?" she asked coldly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kelly?))

message 17: by Squiggles{Kelly} (last edited Dec 26, 2008 06:29AM) (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments ((sry!))

Cai gave Briony a long look. "Don't trifle with me, daughter. I am never dramatic." she turned and began pacing up and down. "I don't think I need remind you that we are- not exactly friendly with ((insert good queen and king)). In truth, I don't wish to be, but I have finally found a purpose for a pretty, talented girl such as yourself, besides marrying for money- which we have enough of anyway." Cai turned back to Briony and smiled coldly. "Let's not call it seduction, dear. Let's call it- winning him over. The prince, of course, is the person I am alluding to. It shouldn't be hard, should it? And with such an alliance made, everything will be so terribly terribly friendly between us, they won't even see what is coming...until it is far too late."

message 18: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments ((I don't think a good prince has been made yet so I couldn't use a name))

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2008 07:40AM) (new)

((Thats ok! :) ))

Briony stared at her mother,her jaw dropping with every sentence the queen said."Oh my, you are not suggesting what I think you are suggesting? I seduct the Prince of the other castle?" Briony said in a incredulous tone."Mother,you would not make me would you? I need to sit down." she said,holding her hand to he chest.She sat on her bed and closed her eyes for a second.She sat there and thought it over then she sighed and narrowed her eyes."What is the plan?" she said in a challenging tone."I am not for certain agreeing but, I will give you a chance."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Outside the room Edward was listening and was silently laughing to himself.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lalalalalalala! Im random at this moment in time))

message 22: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cynthia saw Edward listening outside the door while she was looking for Bella. She used her energy to create a soundproof wall between the door and the prince.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward noticed he couldnt hear anything anymore and he swiveled around.He noticed Cynthia and bowed."Ah, Cynthia,how nice of you to join me.What may you be doing here? Anything I can help with?" he asked,his famous charming smile plastered to his handsome face.

message 24: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cynthia smiled. "You can stop eavsdropping on the princess and the queen." She suggested, curtseying but keeping the energy wall up.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2008 04:15AM) (new)

Edward narrowed his eyes."Well your wish is my command." he hissed and walked off.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kelly?))

message 27: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments ((I don't have a plan. :P I'm such a bad rper. That's why I haven't posted yet...I'm thinking Cai is going to use her powers to make this thing work...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol thats kay! :) Your not a bad RPer!!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Havent a clue of a plan.Maybe..theres a masked ball and Cai invites the people of the good Castle over,but all we need is a good prince but I dont want to make one :( ))

message 30: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments ((I like the masked ball!!! I'll go make a good prince!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh ok :) ))

message 32: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments Cai came and sat next to Briony on the bed, smiling conspiratorially at her. "Oh it will be very simple for you, my dear. We will have a ball- a masked ball, and we will invite Corinthian and his family here. Of course, we will be very friendly and say that all this feuding has gone on long enough. And then- well, you should be able to handle the prince."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony nodded thinking it over quickly."It sounds good,only one flaw.Isn't Corinthian three years older than me? I can handle that detail but he is the 'good' prince." She said tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

message 34: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments "Darling!" Cai protested, with sickening sweetness, "The prince doesn't know how old you are! I'm sure you could pass for someone his own age- and when you turn on the charm, he'll never ask you how old you are."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony nodded."Hmmm that is true." she said with a slight smile."Well then its sorted,but thets not tell anyone but father.I do not want Edward laughing and teasing." she said coldly.

message 36: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments "If it comes to that- I will handle Edward. Your father will only know what he needs to. I am not completely sure that he would look on this...in the best light." Cai finished delicately.

((sry I g2g eat dinner, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on later!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awwww okay!))

Briony smirked."True,always the saint of the family,father is." she said chuckling under her breath.

message 38: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cynthia growled back and walked off the other direction, silently laughing to herself.

message 39: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments Cai smiled thinly. "Yes- your father will appreciate the result of our...conquest. But our methods...he would not appreciate. Which is why we are having this conversation!" Cai spat out the last sentence in disgust.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2008 03:44AM) (new)

Briony raised her eyebrows again but left it at that.
She suddenly shuddered."This doesnt seem such a good idea anymore,after thinking about it.Hes like a good person.We've been brought up to hate them.I know the outcome is going to be good for us but it just seems disgusting,fratenizing,in so many words,with the enemy." she said in a thoughtful tone.

message 41: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments "Sometimes, my dear," Cai said icily, "we do what we HAVE to do...not what we WANT to do."

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2008 10:57AM) (new)

Briony rolled her eyes."And most of the time,my dear mother,I do what I want to do." She said smirking.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) A man comes in the room and Briony gets mad for him barging in, he says he's sorry and the new servent is here.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Have you made a character? And you cant control other peoples characters,sorry :) ))

message 45: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments "Briony, darling," Cai replied in a dangerous tone, "You will, in this case, do exactly as I want you to. Nothing more and nothing less. Do I make myself clear?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony sighed and rolled her eyes."Yes mother, I will do as you want,nothing more,nothing less." she repeated in a bored tone.

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Cynthia knocked on the door to Briony's room.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Briony sighed."Come in." she said in an angry tone.

message 49: by Squiggles{Kelly} (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 37 comments Cai folded her arms, gazing into the fire, waiting for whoever was knocking to enter.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((hihi))

« previous 1