Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Old Roleplay games&Competetions > 84th HUNGER GAMES ROLEPLAY- Tunnels of death!

Comments (showing 151-200 of 638) (638 new)    post a comment »

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments (( YES xD sorry The Breeze xxx ))

Blaire stalked toward Gloria like a hunter to its prey. Age crouched down next to the girl and hissed in her ear, "Fight." Blaire jumped up, allowing Gloria to get to her feet. She whirled round, brandishing the Sharp, lethal, jewel encrusted sword. She lunged at Gloria, only scratching het. And then again. And again. Each time inching Gloria closer to the walls of the cage.

message 152: by Lore (new)

Lore (lorenotlorax) | 244 comments Ruby wrote: "((OH MY GOD LAURA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LAURA OH MY GOD.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY A WORD. I'M SEEING IT ON SATURDAY.))"

((Haha. Have fun))

Mylan :D _I love skiing_ wrote: "Laura wrote: "((OH MY GOD. I SAW THE MOVIE. I SAW IT. AND WOW. IT WAS PERFECTION. YOU WILL LOVE IT. I shall rp tomorrow. Now? I fangirl))"

((Lucky. anyways, the movie or book better?))"

((I....aspazfsj. I can't decide. Both were flawless in their own right))

WBrilliant ~Mustaches and Top Hats~ wrote: "((LAURA JUST DONT SAY WORDS PRETEND SOMEONE DICT TAPED YOUR MOUTH IM SEEING IT TOMORROW AND I DONT WANT SPOILERS!)))"

((I'm not spoiling it anyway. That would be rude, but anyway: *DUCT TAPED*))

Burnadette paced around her little alcove, bored. What was going on? was anyone fighting at all? She needed to know. There were already tributes dead, but who was going to be next?

((Okay, SOMEONE FIGHT BURNADETTE. Or Silas I'm bored.))

message 153: by Ash (last edited Mar 23, 2012 09:49AM) (new)

Ash (ashyboy) | 652 comments ((GAH Milan where are you? I want Brandi and Lance to fight already!!! *arm flail*

I'm getting crazy man...

[image error]

See? Crazy!!!))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((O.O !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA, COOL XD))

message 155: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashyboy) | 652 comments ((Watch it or I may eat you! O.O NOM NOM NOM NOM.))

message 156: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 477 comments Mod
((OMG!! Sry i haven't been on smh...))

Lance glares at Brandi suddenly filled with rage. What am I doing?!?! he screamed in his head but he couldn't control his body. He stalked towards her, grabbing a lantern off the wall.

message 157: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

((seein the Hunger Games in 3hrs!!!!!!!!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))

message 158: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments ((3 1/2 hours til Im seein it eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!))

message 159: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

((*sings while jumping around like a maniac* I'm so excited!! And I just can't hide it!! :D))

message 160: by Ash (last edited Mar 23, 2012 12:53PM) (new)

Ash (ashyboy) | 652 comments Milan~Mrs.SonnyMoore-DubStep Princess~ wrote: "((seein the Hunger Games in 3hrs!!!!!!!!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))"

((:D AWESOMENESS and YAY you're on!!!))

"H-hey you're awake! Do you know why-" Brandi trailed off her face paling as she noted the animosity behind his eyes. "So that's how it going to be..." She said quietly and clenched her pick ax tightly in her hand and watched Lance's movements to see how he would approach her.

message 161: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

"You should be scared. This is gonna be easy, but slow and painful for you," he said swinging his torch at her head.

message 162: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (last edited Mar 23, 2012 01:09PM) (new)

((my number is 6,786))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((SEEING THE HUNGER GAMES AT HALF ONE TOMMOROW XD CANT WAIT XD XD XD XD))

message 164: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

Jess (JazzY123) | 2195 comments Mod
(( Ahsi, draw yo'self a numberrr :) and Ellis, era you planning on finishing off Breeze's character? :PPP

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD SIX HOURS UNTIL I SEE THG!!!! xDDDD ))

message 165: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

((AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD))

message 166: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( Holy crap I'm so exciteddddddd omigoshhhhhhhueFuusgFyteFBCutfsgufyda xgbiusayfepgysb7tf9we8oflsiz fx7btv I'm going with two of my cloooossseessssttttt friends and im so bloody exited omigoddddd ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments (yepidoodle, soz phone got confiscated!"

Blaire backed Gloria up until her back sizzled in the acid. "Please," the girl begged, tears steaming down her face, "Please don't kill me!" Blaire snarled, her top lip curling back, and shook her head mercilessly. "It's either you or me. And I intend on liveing." She lunged at the girl and ((I won't go into detail but lets just say, for the Capitol, it would have been very..... Entertaining!)) gruesomly and slowly, killed Gloria. Blaire stepped away from her mangled remains. "You wanted a show? Well now ya got one." she muttered loathsomly.

The floor shook as Blaire tried to wipe blood of her skin and clothes. She stepped off of the platform and ran back to her team.

message 168: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( In the spirit of THG movie, I shall kill an unknown amount of tributes today... Pick a colour, blue, green, orange, yellow, or red. ;)))) ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Greeeeeeeeen me thinks :/ ^~^ ))

message 170: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( KK! :))) I shall kill four today ;)))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Ohhh dear Dx XD))

message 172: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( I has drawn ze numbers! Now to come up with a completely original method of death that I've never used before.... ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Ohhhhhhhh YAY XD I love your awsome deaths, they are wikedings and original xD))

message 174: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (last edited Mar 23, 2012 02:44PM) (new)

tributes hear the clicking of metal on stone and stop in their tracks. What on earth is going on??

Four tributes go to investigate, Burnadette, Audrey, Jared, and Mara.

They stop at the end of a long stone tunnel that sharply twists down.

None of the tributes want to go down there....

Suddenly, a miner leaps out of the dark tunnel and throws his pickaxe! It cartwheels wildy over and over and buries itself in Mara's chest.

He laughs, eyes red and deranged. Next he pulls out a long wooden stake meant for hold up collapsing tunnels and charges straight at Audrey with it. She tries to dodge, but he only whacks her to the side with the end of th stake, then stabs it into her stomach, pining her against the stone wall.

Burnadette tries to run, but the miner hefts a rock the size and weight of a small cow and flings it at her. It hits her square in the back and sends her crashing down. He calmy strides over to her and drops an even heavier stone on her head. It makes an awful, wet thud when it hits.

Jared stands frozen, eyes darting between his fallen comrades and the exit, blocked by crazy miner man.

He makes a split second descision and dives into the dark mine shaft from where the miner came.

The miner chuckles to himself and throws a small canister of something into the shaft.

When it hits the wall, it beeps three times as it falls before exploding into a cloud of toxic gas.

Jared screams and tries to climb back out, but the poisoon makes him sleepy... He slowly suffocates in the shaft.

Four canons go off.

message 175: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

Ellis wrote: "((Ohhhhhhhh YAY XD I love your awsome deaths, they are wikedings and original xD))"

(( Thankyou ;)))) ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((S'okay, they where really cool deaths xD XD XD))

message 177: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( Well, I DO love my gore ;))) ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Hahaha, same xD can't wait till tommorow then I get to see THG xD))

message 179: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( I get to see it tonight omg im so excited!!!! ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((ahwww,lucky xD))

message 181: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( Churrrr xDDD omigsosoahd bay5fdjmGStefcudxf6gwdbgmas g farrrr so keen :PPPP ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Hahaha, ohh mii jheez, I'm not gunna be ableto sleep waiting fortomorrow!! ))

message 183: by Jess, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( Haha I'm not gonna sleep AT ALL for AGESSSSS. I am pretty much going to piano lessons in a while, then i'm out for the rest of the day in town and at my friend's, then I'm going back into town tomorrow straight from my friend's house and going to work >.> so it's like GOGOGO!!!! I'll be SOOOOO tired on monday :PP so yerrrrr, I might not be online until... sometime in 36hrs time of summat :PPP ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((O.O ohh no ): have fun tho xD ))

message 185: by Smash (new)

Smash | 178 comments Carter held the weapon securley in his hand ready to fight the girl, wherever she was. Suddenly the ground above him shook a little and then raised above. It was a small metal platform, not unlike the ones they had started on, that had been hidden in the dirt. Carter looked up and saw large metal hooks that must have clipped to the sides while he was distracted. He was suspended in air, with nothing to hold on to except the thick chains on the side. Finally after being carried across the arena he landed in the catacombs. The ground was marked with different symbols and was hard stone surronded by dirt. Carter saw what he assumed to be the one he was supposed to fight, a small trembling girl who barely looked like she could kill a fly.

The platform landed on the smooth ground and the chains were lifted and carter strode out confident but soelmn. The girl wasn't moving so the cage aruptlky moves back, causing her to stumble foreward. In her hand limply hung a small but jagged rock that seemed to be the only weapon she had. Each of them stood on a circle that was marked with their district number. The rules were announced over the loudspeaker;
1. You may not leave the fighting stage. If you do you will be shot on the spot.
2. No one may help you. This is between you and the other tribute.
3. This is a fight to the death. Either way one of you will die, so don't hesitate to bring down the final blow.

Carter looked at the girl, a wall of hair covering her face. Suddenly the gong was struck and with a sudden quickness the girl darted foreward. Carter swung but she had ducked and spinned around his legs, cutting along his left calf with the sharp rock. Carter was fast too and took a large step to the right, kicking her in the face. Her nose was bleeding and dripping into the cracks of her mouth. She darted forward but Carter pushed his foot out and tripped the nimble girl. She must have been too nervous to notice his leg. Carter slammed into her and laid on top, his weight making it hard for the other tribute to breath. Carter took his pole and held it across the girls neck, cutting off her air supply. Her large eyes bulged and her mouth hung open, desperate to gulp in air. Carter looked down at the pleading girl but did not stop.

"Funny thing about getting choked to death; Even though technically your not bleeding I still feel as if your blood stains my hands."

Carter whispered more to himself than to the girl.

"You remind me of my sister. She was fast and quiet and she died the same way. In the games. Ana Maria, that was her name. You remember her? She was in about 3 years ago. Killed by a boy, a boy who was caught up in the spirit of the games. I promised myself I would never be like that but look at me?"

Carters eyes were looking at nothing, deep in memories and seeing images no one else could. The girl below him suddenly stopped fighting, her eyes loosing their spark of life in them. Carter stood up and pushed the girls eyelids down before leaving the stage and walking with no specific place intended.

message 186: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashyboy) | 652 comments ((My number is 5,237))

message 187: by Smash (new)

Smash | 178 comments Carter went in search for the rest of his alliance. After marching silently for a little while, carter decided to stop for a break. He was in the older part of the arena, full of little caverns and caves. He slipped behind a large natural stone wall and into a small crevice between that and a boulder. He had a small satchel of food he had taken along with his weapon, the long rusted pole. His water canteen was mostly full, but again it wasn't very large and wouldn't last too long. Where would water be in the arena? Maybe rain? Rain could be a problem though. Sand and dirt to mud that could sink them. Carter closed his eyes and a single tear ran down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away though, angry at himself. He needed to do this for Ana Maria and his family.

message 188: by Smash (new)

Smash | 178 comments (Jess, could it be ok if Carter finds his sister in a coffin? Not mutated just sitting there dead?))

message 189: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 323 comments I'm really sad. NY Times gave it a bad review. You know what...screw those snobs! *sniff*

message 190: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 323 comments I'm seeing it tomorrow.

*deep breath*

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD

message 191: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 323 comments Ash~♪ wrote: "((GAH Milan where are you? I want Brandi and Lance to fight already!!! *arm flail*

I'm getting crazy man...

See? Crazy!!!))"

I'm definently not going to be able to sleep at night. YAY!

message 192: by Gelo (new)

Gelo Sugui (geloinravenclaw) | 22 comments Boom! I hear the sound of cannons, 10 cannons, ten tributes. I run as fast as I can and planned all this that I must do to survive this game. I saw Blaire and Carter on how they killed the other tributes. I heard screams of tributes attacked by some lunatic, filthy miners throwing pickaxes on the tributes. What does the Game Makers want us to do..

Suddenly I hear a heavy breathing through the walls of the tunnel, I saw one of the miners, I look through the place and find something that can be useful. I found some big stones that can easily carried. I wait for the miner looking fiercer, as if it was eager to kill. I saw it passed through the aisle where I hide, and .......

to be continued..

message 193: by Gelo (new)

Gelo Sugui (geloinravenclaw) | 22 comments (( Jess can I kill the miners? can we get some of thier pickaxes? ))

message 194: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

((OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MOVIE WAS EPIIICCC!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'M SEEING IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!!))

message 195: by Lore (new)

Lore (lorenotlorax) | 244 comments Milan~Mrs.SonnyMoore-DubStep Princess~ wrote: "((OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MOVIE WAS EPIIICCC!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'M SEEING IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!!))"

((I KNOW. IT WAS SO AWESOME. I HAVE TO SEE IT AGAIN))

When Silas found out Burnadette died, he felt a little sad. Which was crazy. He barely even knew her, but still he remembered her face pleasantly from the interviews, when she smiled brighter than a thousand suns.

But he knew there was no use lingering on dreams. That never did anyone good.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments ((Exactly 4 hours unrolled I see the Hunger Games xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD YAYAYSYAYATHGFJIFVDHSVGRSgkobg))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments (( Gasp! How dare you say that ANYTHING about the Hunger Games is disappointing Dx *beats you to death with the hunger games book and then sits down and reads it!*))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 292 comments (( Gasp! How dare you say that ANYTHING about the Hunger Games is disappointing Dx *beats you to death with the hunger games book and then sits down and reads it!*))

message 199: by Gelo (new)

Gelo Sugui (geloinravenclaw) | 22 comments Ellis wrote: "(( Gasp! How dare you say that ANYTHING about the Hunger Games is disappointing Dx *beats you to death with the hunger games book and then sits down and reads it!*))"

only some parts... i totally adored the movie like you did. totally. quite disappointed 3%? I really love the movie..

message 200: by Lore (new)

Lore (lorenotlorax) | 244 comments ((How could it have been Disapointing? It was so flawless...It was just the way an adaption of a movie should be))

unread topics | mark unread