Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Has Fishnet Barbie Gone Too Far?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (last edited Dec 12, 2008 06:44AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/fa...

What do you think? Would you buy one of these for your daughter? Ladies (uh, and gentlemen, to be fair), did you play with Barbies as a kid? Do we try too hard to protect kids' innocence, or not hard enough?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, maybe Genital Warts Barbie, Meth Lab Ken, and Knocked-Up Trailer Trash Skipper are in order as well.

message 3: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
I really don't believe that eliminating fishnet Barbie would solve our societal ills. Whatever she's wearing she can still be stripped down and mashed up against Ken for "sex".

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) It's times like this that make me glad Ken has no genitals. Is their an Assless Chaps Ken in the works?

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) They're probably just trying to compete with the Bratz dolls.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2008 09:15AM) (new)

That's the most offensive thing that I ever came across while shopping. Don't they know how to spell Chloe? And why is Cloe doing the spread eagle and why are baby bratz heading towards a tanning bed and wearing makeup? I want to kill myself.

shellyindallas What bullshit. She's not even orange! I can't wait for Cloe to get ovarian cancer and come with her own radiation bed.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) What bullshit. She's not even orange!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.