Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge discussion

Level 3 - Super Sleuth > Peggy's fiction addiction

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments I don't know if Morgue Drawer Four is considered a cozy but I will read one extra than required to be on the safe side. I will probably read more anyway.

message 3: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Now that I am looking at the books I read, I don't think the Hunger Games Trilogy is a cozy read.

message 4: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments I have taken The Hunger Games Trilogy and Morgue Drawer Four down as they are not cozies. I was putting up what I already read this year and just wasn't thinking... I have plenty of cozies to read. I buy a lot of books.

message 5: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (Yvonne473) | 492 comments Mod
I read Who Do, Voodoo?, Sleight of Paw and Bookmarked for Death. I loved all three of them.

message 6: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Of those three, Who Do, VooDoo was not as good as the other two.

message 7: by Peggy (last edited Mar 24, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

Peggy | 59 comments I have finished File M for Murder File M for Murder (Cat in the Stacks Mystery, #3) by Miranda James The third in this series. This series keeps getting better and better. Gotta love Diesel.

message 8: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments I am reading One Book in the Grave by Kate Carlisle. March 24.

message 9: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Finished One Book in the Grave One Book in the Grave by Kate Carlisle and now starting Buried in a Book Buried in a Book by Lucy Arlington

message 10: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Finished The Cat, the Wife and the Weapon A Cats in Trouble Mystery by Leann SweeneyThe Cat, the Wife and the Weapon: A Cats in Trouble Mystery by Leann Sweeny. Could not put it down. She also does the Yellow Rose Mysteries, wish she would come out with another one of those. I was reading Buried in a Book but for some reason, I just could not get into it...maybe it was because The Cat, The Wife, and The Weapon came in while reading it, so I am going to try and finish it, I am half way through.

message 11: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Just can't finish Buried in a Book, read to page 112, closing it up and reading something else.

message 12: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments I have started Aunt Dimity's Death Aunt Dimity's Death (An Aunt Dimity Mystery #1) by Nancy Atherton Very Good Book so far.

message 13: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 59 comments A Taste of the Nightlife Just finished this book. Parts were really good and parts seemed to drag by. I will try the second one.
A Taste of the Nightlife (A Vampire Chef Mystery #1) by Sarah Zettel

message 14: by Peggy (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:31PM) (new)

Peggy | 59 comments Have met my quota but am still going to add each book I read. Alpine for You Found myself laughing out loud.
Just finished Ghost a la Mode Could not put it down.

message 15: by Peggy (new)

message 17: by Peggy (last edited Sep 16, 2012 02:51AM) (new)

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Stay At Home Dead (other topics)
The Walled Flower (other topics)
It Takes a Witch (other topics)
Sleight of Paw (other topics)
Who Do, Voodoo? (other topics)
More...