Warriors Lovers! discussion

Important > date of release for books

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (last edited Dec 11, 2008 07:23PM) (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i thought this would be a good topic because then we have a specific place to put them! i was looking for a place to put it, couldn't find one and now it is a couple different folders but i still think it is a good idea. we can also talk about how we feel about certain cats. like sol. *cough cough*

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) BOOK~ Sunrise: the power of three #6
release date (R.D.)~ May 6th or 9th

book~ Seekers: #2
R.D.~ February somthing

message 3: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 8408 comments Mod
NO!!! I still haven't even read the third book for POWER OF THREE YET!!!!!! UUUGGGHHHHH!!

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) I KNOW!!!! NOW IM LIKE "WHAT WILL I READ FOR FIVE MONTHS!!!!"

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Elrod I have not even got past the 2nd one in the new prophecy *cry cry* lol :(

message 7: by Silver (last edited Mar 12, 2009 07:49PM) (new)

Silver I kind of lost interest in Warriors... but Howl's Moving Castle (THE MOVIE DOES NOT COMPARE!!) and Broken Chords are really good books .

message 8: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 8408 comments Mod
I only watched the movie...Sorry Rachel! If the movie is that good, so must be the book!!!

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver Yay!! I can tell that the movie was based off the book, but the book has almost an entirely different plot!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Warriors omen of the stars #2 came out

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

so what?