MLB Fans discussion

Join Yankees lovers!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate the Yankees (for the 5o millionth time!) I am so sick of them!!! They are always in the World Series (or at least usually) and yeah........... okay, my main point is that they're so good that they're bad! You hear about them all the time and get sick of it! Part of the reason I hate them is because they are from New York, and I don't like New York at all. I'm a Cali girl! They are too popular and I hate them!!!!!! So there!!!!!!!! =D

Plus A-Rod is horrible.
Oh, and one more thing: WHEN I WENT TO THE ALL-STAR GAME, ALL THE YANKEE FANS WHERE BOOING EVERYBODY BUT THE YANKEES!!!!!!!! How un-sportsmanship is THAT?????

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2009 03:10PM) (new)

Oh, and good job, Brain!!!!!!! Okay, Dean, so the Sox are second in line...... well, they aren't #1!!!!! Ha! Stupid Yankees.......... =D

message 3: by Anthony, LETS GO YANKEES! (new)

Anthony (Anthony3) | 34 comments Mod
What do you eexpect we are all hard nosed.

message 4: by Anthony, LETS GO YANKEES! (new)

Fenway isn't much better they boo everybody unless at one point somebody screwed up giving them the win, a player played on the Sox,... wait scratch that what happened to Damon he was the reason why you won in 2004 and you boo him as soon as he is introduced. Yea you have quite some sportsmanship too.

message 5: by Anthony, LETS GO YANKEES! (new)

You are hard nosed too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Gee, thanks. It's just my opinion, you know!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but the Yankees where booing EVERYONE!!! ANyways, who even likes the Oakland Athletics? They are one of the least popular teams, besides the Washington National! Oh, and my dad just said that the Oakland team doesn't make the most money! The Yankees do! So HA!

message 8: by Anthony, LETS GO YANKEES! (new)

From baseball. Not including ouside of baseball.

message 9: by Anthony, LETS GO YANKEES! (new)

Gretchen wrote: "Gee, thanks. It's just my opinion, you know!"

I meant the Red Sox not you sorry. :(

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, okay, then!!!!! =D

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) YANKEES SUCK BUTT