Ho Ho Ho! discussion

What you want for Christmas

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Um...I want a new Wii game

message 2: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments rfom 2, motorstorm 2, bioshock.

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Cool!!! I want...um...Wii Fit...and Mario Galaxy

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I've never heard of House of Dead

message 5: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WII FIT IS SO POPULAR. ISN'T IT JUST WORKOUT ROUTINES BUT WITH CRAPPY GRAPHICS OF MIIS INSTEAD OF BLONDE WOMEN IN THEIR FORTIES TRYING TO PRETEND THAT THEY'RE TEENAGERS?

message 6: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments ON THE OTHER HAND, I HEARD THAT MARIO GALAXY IS A PRETTY GOOD GAME (IF YOU'RE INTO THE WHOLE WAVING YOUR HAND ABOUT FOR AN HOUR THING).

message 7: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments ISN'T HOUSE OF DEAD THAT ARCADE GAME FROM THE EARLY 2000S WHERE YOU SHOOT A BUNCH OF ZOMBIES? I SUPPOSE THAT THEY CAME OUT WITH A VERSION FOR THE WII...

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I know someone that has Mario Galaxy and it is fun...the Wii fit board can be used in a lot of games other than Wii fit

message 9: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments FOR HOUSE OF DEAD, OR COD5 OR ANY OTHER SHOOTER, HOW CAN YOU SHOOT FOR AN HOUR WITH THE WIIMOTE? I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY INVEST IN THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER TO PLAY THOSE TYPES OF GAMES IF YOU HAVE A WII.

message 10: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) That's nice

message 11: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments JUST USE FROSTWIRE TO GET THE MP3S.

message 12: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 16: WHY?

message 13: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments DUDE, THERE'S NOTHING THAT I WANT TO E-MAIL TO YOU NOW!

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Um...I feel left out =(

message 15: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments yeah I want fallout boy 3. That's gonna be great. Yeah mario the bioshock series is what I predict to be the all time best series of games. Haha the wii fit sure doesn't appeal to me but then again I've only played the wii about 10 times.

message 16: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments "FALLOUT BOY 3"? I'M AFRAID THAT YOU'RE CONFUSING THE VIDEOGAME WITH THE BAND!

message 17: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments THEY ARE "FALLOUT 3" AND "FALLOUT BOY" RESPECTIVELY.

message 18: by Mario (last edited Dec 11, 2008 06:10PM) (new)

Mario | 26 comments SAM HAS A WII. WHAT A NOOB.

message 19: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 22: NO FRICKEN WAY. MGS, HALO, AND MARIO ARE THE MAIN CONTENDERS. SURE, BIOSHOCK HAS AN INTRICATE STORYLINE, BUT IT'S JUST NOT AS EPIC AS THESE OTHERS. AS MUCH AS I'M IN AWE BY THE GRAPHICS, PHYSICS ENGINE, AND CONVOLUTED PLOT, IT'S JUST NOT A LANDMARK NOR ICONIC VIDEOGAME.

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Um...this is weird

message 21: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 26: WHY? YOU CAN GET ALL THE SONGS FOR FREE ON FROSTWIRE OR ANY OTHER P2P SITE. UNLESS YOU'RE AN AUDIOPHILE, YOU PROBABLY WON'T CARE THAT THE AUDIO DOESN'T HAVE AN EQUAL RANGE OF BASS ON THE MP3 VERSION VS. THE CD QUALITY.

message 22: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 28: HOW SO? NO, WAIT. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HALF OF THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON, THEN YOU CAN JUST REMEDY YOUR FINGERS FROM THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME IN THE FUTURE, NO?

message 23: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments LULZ, JK, JK.

message 24: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments MATT, WHERE THE CRAP DID YOU GET OFF TO, HMM?

message 25: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Um...can we talk about something else please???

message 26: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments BYE.

message 27: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments mario I hope you realize only one games out out of three. Nobody knows yet but I'm just saying that's my prediction.

message 28: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 36: ALAS, ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

message 29: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments mario say to matt. It doesn't make you sound smart.

message 30: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments SAYING A SENTENCE SUCH AS "mario say to matt." ON THE OTHER HAND, MAKES YOU SOUND RATHER STUPID.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JK. STILL, YOU SHOULD WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR TO AVOID BEING ASSOCIATED WITH ABJECT IDIOCY.

message 31: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 40: OH, IT INDUBITABLY DOES.

message 32: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I'm not sure that I like you peoples...you kinda scare me!!!

message 33: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments Yeah Mario can be pretty intimidating on the internet haha.

message 34: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Is he normally like that???

message 35: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments In real life?

message 36: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Ya

message 37: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments Um no. He's actually so fat that his baby pictures were taken by satelite.

message 38: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) That's not very nice

message 39: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments He uses advanced vocab in real life, but is also really lazy. Like he's so fat that his cereal bowl came with a lifeguard.

message 40: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) That wasn't very nice either

message 41: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments WOW MATT, IF YOUR ONLY DEFENCE AGAINST ME IS THAT YOU'RE FITTER THAN I AM, THEN I SHALL DOMINATE EACH OF THESE ONLINE DEBACLES WITH EASE.

message 42: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) That doesn't sound pleasant =(

message 43: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments YOU REALLY DON'T SEEM TO BE WELL INTRODUCED TO REAL LIFE. I SHALL BE THE INTERMEDIARY.

message 44: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments TO MESSAGE 48: ANY PERSON'S BABY PICTURE CAN BE TAKEN BY FRICKEN SATELLITE. THERE ARE SATELLITES WITH OPTICS SO POTENT THAT THEY CAN READ A LICENCE PLATE FROM NEAR-EARTH ORBIT. I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY, BUT NEXT TIME, TRY TO MAKE YOUR INSULTS MORE LOOPHOLE-PROOF.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIT IT, YOU JUST GOT PWNED.

message 45: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments ROFLMAO

message 46: by Matt (new)

Matt | 8 comments Haha and that shows how immature you are and how serious you take things on here. Why don't you calm down you know I'm not trying to insult you on here. Calm down.

message 47: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments I KNOW, BUT I STILL TAKE JOY IN POINTING OUT YOUR FALLACIES.

message 48: by Mario (new)

Mario | 26 comments THAT'S GREAT...