Young adult fantasy discussion

What Charcter in What Book Would You Be?

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MarielaBlu (new)

MarielaBlu (queenscove) Pick a book and choose a character you would want to be if you were in that book.

For example, I be Arya in the book Eragon because of her awesome fighting skills and swift actions.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (gingyforever) | 15 comments Mod
In Harry Potter, I think I would be Hermione, because she is awesomely smart and can do really cool magic. And she's pretty.

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 6 comments If we're talking Harry Potter, then I'd have to be Luna Lovegood. She's intelligent and quirky.

message 4: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lol i like that luna is really fun in the series her oddness are really cool

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
I love Luna!! In HP I'd be Ginny Weasly. She's cool and strong, she's just amazing.

message 6: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lmao i like ginny the book wouldnt be the same without her and harry's relationship

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
i know! love them together.

message 8: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lmao they make a perfect couple and the end of the last book was amazing with harry and ginny i thiought the last book in general the deathy hallows was amazing they tied up all the loose ends but it was wierd when u found out dumbledore was gay with grinwald which was a little wierd but i liked that we learned more about dumbledores history

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
you actually didn't find that out in the book. jk had to tell everyone.

message 10: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
well it was incinuated about him and griwald u just had to read between the lines

message 11: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 30 comments lol, me and my friends had a big 'discussion' today about the whole 'read between the lines thing' if you have a book like a diary or work book, technically you are reading between the lines. lol.

message 12: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lol

message 13: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 30 comments As you can tell, we have very 'interesting' convos. Yeah were so interlectual :P

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
yeah but you have to go pretty deep. Like now that you now it's alot easier to see the 'clues'.

message 15: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 30 comments lol

message 16: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 6 comments Annabel from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I don't know why, I just really like her.

message 17: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Hannon (callie1) | 19 comments is Just Listen a good book???

if it were up to me, i would be Jenna from Magyk. she's an awesome girl who befriends everyone... i know that sounds cheesy, but it is a good fantasy book...

if i were in HP, i would have to be Ginny or Hermione. Hermione because i used to have a HUGE crush on Ron. and she marries him in the end. i hope i didn't ruin the end for anyone... sorry if i did. i just had to say that...

message 18: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lol dont worry i dont think you didnt i have the time i finished it written on my wall 1:27am the day after it came out which was the day i got it it took me like 6 hours

message 19: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
never heard of it lol

message 20: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 4 comments i haven't read any HP books...not into it =/
but if i did have a choise of a character i choose to be Mary in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series^^ cause she is with Rhage and i am so in love with him XD lawl

message 21: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
hp is awsome

message 22: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 4 comments well thats nice to know but not for me:)

message 23: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
never heard of the black dagger brotherhood

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
it's really good

message 25: by Rebekah Faith (last edited Jun 15, 2009 11:30AM) (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) i would love to be Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. she's so smart, and stuff. (well she is the daughter of Athena)

either that or Isi/Ani from the Books of Bayern (Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, and Forest Born) i think that it would be so cool to be able to talk to the birds and control wind and fire.

and if it had to be harry potter, i would be Hermione, or maybe even luna because she is quirky like me.

Angelica(JonasBro's Fan!) I would be Bella in Twilight because her personality is just like mine!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd probally be
Foxface from the hunger games. Even though she dies she's like super smart.

message 28: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
yes she is but she dies from such a stupid thing lol and i wonder what her real name is?

Tiffany-Krystal Bristol (pinkmerlot) I'd be either Rue from hunger games because she is really smart and fast, or annnabeth from percy jackson and the olympians because she just is sooo cool.

message 30: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Simone (celestesimone) | 8 comments I always thought it'd be neat to be Lyra from the Golden Compass and the entire His Dark Materials Trilogy. I think it is really cool how she is the only one who can read the compass and also how she has a Daemon (Pan). She also travels between dimensions and other great stuff.
Or, being Sabriel would be awesome as a Necromancer.

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
I love Lyra. She's one of my all time favorite female characters. And Pan, he's the joy of my literature world.

I don't actually know who I'd want to be. I mean, it totally depends on what book series I'm into and reading at the moment. But deffinatly Ginny, like I've said before, Cammie Morgan from Ally Carter's spy series, Kat from the other series by the same author.

But actually, I just really want to be some random background character in all the books I read, because that way, I'd live in their world, and witness the heroism of the characters.

message 32: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Simone (celestesimone) | 8 comments I really like that! Rather than actually being someone else you just get to hang out with all the characters you like. Plus you get to experience whatever magic/creatures/adventures were in that realm. So what would be the ultimate world to live in as yourself? I think that might change my answer...gotta think about it.

message 33: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
The Tortallan world of Tamora Pierce, Harry Potter (duh), Maximum Ride (sometimes) and Percy Jackson, as of not of course.

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
Is that the Vampire Daries series, Savannah?

message 35: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
I´ve read VD, and I really don't like Elena. But that's all I've read of hers.

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina | 74 comments Mod
Yeah, I will one day.

message 37: by Lora (new)

Lora (0-jsml) | 5 comments from HP I'd be Hermione cuz I can't stand the thought of getting anything lower than an A.

message 38: by Lora (new)

Lora (0-jsml) | 5 comments also because the library is one of my favorite places.

message 39: by MarielaBlu (new)

MarielaBlu (queenscove) me too lora! :)

message 40: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 1 comments from gregor the overlander I'd be luxa because i'm brave fast and very queenly! also i'd havea little bit of Ares and ripred in me!

in harry potter I'd be fred wesley because i love to joke around and i hate school and i'm brave!

message 41: by Jesse, Founder (new)

Jesse | 84 comments Mod
lol there is a definant difference in the 2 charachters listed

message 42: by MarielaBlu (new)

MarielaBlu (queenscove) lol cecilia! i love fred wesley

message 43: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 3 comments I'd be Annabeth in Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!