Scriptopia discussion

Character Meets > hola!! :P

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) Evelyn:Hi!!!!*waves frantically with big smile*

message 2: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: *raises eyebrow* Hello?

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *pauses nibbling on nutter butter* um hi *curls fingers in childish wave*

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) michelle: hi, i think.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: hi buddy

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: its madeline!!

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: only her tired body. her mind is like down the road far away and stuff

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *laughs* wait, then how are you typing??

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: autopilot

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: ooh, awesomeness!!

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: yea mostly

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *laughs*

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: I've done that..... What's really funny is when you're half asleep and you think you're doing something but you're not..... Say, at 7:30 am when you're supposed to be taking notes and you didn't get enough sleep the night before...... I was diligently taking notes when my teacher woke me up.

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: Um... okay?

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: yea i didn't really understand that

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: Me neither

message 17: by Morgan (last edited Dec 14, 2008 03:27PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: Sorry..... I'm wierd. *sigh* You know, it's really depressing when all your dreams are about school........

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: yea thats either a strong phobia or an intense liking

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: Um, yeah. You must be REALLY depressed. That's a TERRIBLE thing to dream about. All my dreams are about fantasy and flying, LOL *sigh* And the one I had last night was SOOOO believable.... WHY CAN'T I FLY?!?!?!?! *SOB*

message 20: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Roni: I almost never remember my dreams. And when I do, they can be about pretty much anything. They usually aren't about school though, but sometimes people from school will show up in my dream. And then I'll have dreams with my GS troop. And then I have my friends, and random people.

And most of the time, my dream takes place not in school or my home or a place that I visit a lot, but a place that I've never been and doesn't exist.

*starts to get excited about talking about dreams* and once I even had a dream where I was telling a psychiatrist or somebody my dreams. So it was like dreams within a dream. I won't really tell you what happened though, because that part was depressing.
I think I've had a dream where I was in a jacuzzi before too, now that I think about it. And then there was that dream with a random person named Todd. He doesn't even exist in real life, but in the dream he was my boyfriend...

message 21: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) Luna: Wow... not just imaginary friends, but imaginary boyfriends... LOL

message 22: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) evelyn:Hi *smiles* wow you people have weird dreams *laughs will saying* *sighs* you guys are lucky i hardly ever have dreams *frowns*

message 23: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) Chandani: GDSFGOQWEUFG'HI;W~~~

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: *adressing Chandani* can you say that? cause if you cant say it then it would not make to much sense to type

message 25: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) Chandani: I can too say it! G-G-Gdsfg....I NEED A VOWEL!

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline me: *gigglegiggle*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassy: *lol*

message 28: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Roni:*gasps* I totally forgot about this group! And I'm the moderator!

And I just realized somthing funny! When you are young (and a girl) It's called a blond (that word looks so wrong without an E! Stupid american enlgish language!) moment, but when you are over the age of 30, it's a senior moment. Of course, past the age of sixty, people will just expect it.

*suddenly feels odd* How come I know this when I'm 15?

message 29: by Morgan (last edited Jan 14, 2009 03:05PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: I want to try! G-Gs-GDSFG-GDSFGOQWEUFG'HI;W~~~!