This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Boredom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Servius  Heiner

It sucks.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) ::yawn::

What, dude?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments *scratch balls* *yawn* maybe we should play 20 question or hippie or not hippie… something like that

Servius  Heiner ok lets get this started

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok… Bono, Hippie or not hippie??? If yes why? and if not why not?

Servius  Heiner Not hippie: He is from the Uk no? I don't think England has hippies. He does display many hippie qualities though.... that and he sucks monkey ass but whatever.

Willie Nelson

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) redneck hippie

Servius  Heiner ok larry you have to keep the chain going by adding someone.

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Stinky Friedman

Servius  Heiner I had to google him... But at a glance I am going to say not hippie. Generally speaking Good o'l boys arn't Hippies, they are kind of the anti hippie. But again I had to google him and only read one thing about the would be gov.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Nicholas S. S. Heiner

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) hippie

Servius  Heiner Don't make me bust out my Trebuchet...

I bet you think your clever huh Amanda.

Servius  Heiner And Nobody would ever confuse me with a smelly hippie. I bath almost everyday, and I am productive. Fuckers.

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'm a smartass. It couldn't be helped.

Servius  Heiner Shouldn't you be drinking or something; It is what 9 a.m. on the west coast?;)

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'll have a tea, thanks.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) What time is it where you are, anyway?
I keep meaning to ask...

Servius  Heiner Tea and...

Tea and...

Tea and Vodka!

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) east coast

message 21: by Amanda (last edited Dec 10, 2008 06:20AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Tea goes better with flavored rum, actually. ;)

Edit* or Grand Marnier

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Plus, it's filled with antioxidants!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) The rum, you mean?

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I read somewhere (maybe it was in Fluke by Christopher Moore) that you shouldn't drink rum because all the pain of the slaves that work in the cane fields goes into the rum, so when you drink it, you're absorbing their energy and it makes you a sad, belligerent drunk.

message 25: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Doesn't work that way for me. But then I don't think there are any actual slaves tending the sugar plantations anymore. Near slaves, perhaps. But hell, what can you buy at Wal~Mart but something that was made by near slaves?

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) It's a cool story regardless.

Here's another cool story (since you don't seem to be playing "hippie or not" anymore).
This story is from the Vodoun culture.
Have you ever been walking down the sidewalk and accidentally trip for no reason, or because the sidewalk is all broken and jutting out? The reason for that is because the spirits of the dead have been trapped underground by all our cement and they're trying be free. If you trip, it's because you've been grabbed by a spirit!

Disclaimer* I'm a shit storyteller. Just imagine it all spooky and mystical and all.

message 27: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Yes it is cool. I also like the idea of the spirits of kids slaving in sweatshops haunting me when I buy shit at Wal~Mart.

I like the sidewalk story, too. I'll remember it when I get sad drunk on rum and trip while I'm walking (it happens). ::imagines it all spooky and mystical and all::

message 28: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I always imagined it was the spooky spirits of tree roots, or poorly compacted and subsiding earth beneath the sidewalk.

message 29: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong No Larry, when you zip yourself in your zipper, OUCH, that's the spirits of Indonesian-sweat-shop-children trying to grab your attention.

message 30: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I see ....

Servius  Heiner hippie...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Not a hippie!!! The man likes metal!!! Hippies don’t like metal!!

Steve Mort hippie or not a hippie?

Servius  Heiner Mummbles is an uber big free love hippie type; the worst kind of hippie.

Alfonzo

mainly because he eats tofu and likes it... very hippie.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude you know Hitler was a vegetarian right??? And he was allied with the Japanese… so is very likely that Hitler loved tofu!! So there tofu don’t make you hippie!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I am not a mother fucking hippie!!!! I love war!!! And violence and bloodshed!!! And heavy metal and and and I use regular toilet paper!! And sometimes fry my tofu in butter!!!

Servius  Heiner I don't know... I still smell hippie on you dude... When was the last time you killed a furry forest creature?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Like 14 years ago… but dude I don’t recycle…. !!! how about that?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments it's all good aslong as i get some too

Servius  Heiner HA! SEE HIPPIE Busted tofu freelover.

Servius  Heiner Just because you display qualities of a normal person doesn't mean you are normal. You have some normal tendencies but at the end of the day you are a beatnik hippie, dude. You should just go ahead and put away your tools of torture and pick up your maraca and tambourine.

when is your next drum circle?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m pretty sure that when he said the people’s car he meant good Christians of the Aryan race… not hippies!!!

message 42: by David (new)

David What kind of anti-hippie drinks tea? I should blast you with my tofu revolver.

message 43: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You can be an anti-hippie and drink tea, iced or hot. It has to be real tea, though, like orange pekoe (which is what most iced tea is) or English Breakfast or Earl Grey or something like that. It's when you start seeing words like "lemongrass" or "herbal" or flavors like mango or raspberry that you have to worry.

message 44: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I think we need a new word. "Hippie" just doesn't cut it anymore. There are no hippies. Hippies are a thing of the 60s.

PS. Did anybody else infer that Nick called himself normal? Did you? Am I the only one here?

Servius  Heiner silence hippie.

Servius  Heiner well slow your roll, Rusty. With the removelof the hippies we can re-name it Freedom Icecream. No need togo throw a good thing in the river.

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I sure hope Freedom Icecream will serve organic soy substitute ice cream.

message 48: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You're making that up, Amanda. Please please please PLEASE tell me you're making that up.

Jackie "the Librarian" You couldn't PAY me to eat organic soy substitute ice cream.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd take money for that.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.