Romance Audiobooks discussion

Newsworthy to Audio Fans > For Phil Gigante fans

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (LeaHensleysAudiobooks) | 1779 comments Thought you might enjoy seeing what looks to be his current stage performance:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Improv...

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie (AngieMB) | 409 comments Was visiting Karen Marie Moning's website today and discovered that Phil Gigante and Natalie Ross had recorded the sex scene from Barrons' POV that Ms. Moning wrote last year for the fans. It's available for download, just $1.99 and is about 1/2 hour. I just downloaded and can't wait to listen to it.

https://www.karenmoning.com/store/ind...

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie (AngieMB) | 409 comments Okay, this one seriously had me blushing. Has anyone else listened to it yet?

message 4: by Taria (new)

Taria Reed (TariaR) | 137 comments I read it but I JUST HAVE TO HEAR PHIL GIGANTE READ IT!! (yeah I have a crush on Phil. He could read the phone book and if they put a sex scene or five in it I'd buy it!!)

message 5: by Soghr (new)

Soghr Re: KMM - I like the Fever books, but Phil doing the Highlanders is the best! I think I slid out of my car seat every time I listened to one of them - and I've listened to all of the Highlanders many times.

Today is his birthday btw ;-)

message 6: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 224 comments I got the Barron's POV and enjoyed it. I really loved a section where he's using the word "fuck", ending in "clusterfuck." I love words, and the way Moning used it was brilliant. JMHO, of course.

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie (AngieMB) | 409 comments Just saw that Phil Gigante and Natalie Ross will be narrating Iced by Karen Marie Moning. A little over a month to go. I hope this is just as good as the Fever series was.

message 8: by Taria (new)

Taria Reed (TariaR) | 137 comments if Iced is going to revolve around Dani then I'm honestly not interested. I love Phil Gigante but I just may pass on that one.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1330 comments I REALLY wish that audible would let us pre-order books :(

message 10: by ~KarenH~ (new)

~KarenH~ | 32 comments Dee wrote: "I REALLY wish that audible would let us pre-order books :("

I'm with you, Dee. They have occasionally in the past - I know I was able to pre-order John Grisham's The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town a few years ago, but it came with an author interview that was available immediately. Still, it seems like they do (or at least did) have the basic framework in place to be able to do it.

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1330 comments maybe now that they are more linked up with Amazon it would be doable...I mean, I'd even be willing to pay with money than a credit if I could pre-order

message 12: by ~KarenH~ (new)

~KarenH~ | 32 comments Hopefully they will get it set up eventually. The other thing that I would like to see happen is to allow use of Amazon credit/gift cards for Audible purchases. I've always got a credit balance floating there that I use for ebooks and I would love to be able to tap into that when Audible has their $4.95 sales and things like that.

message 13: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 1262 comments Dee wrote: "I REALLY wish that audible would let us pre-order books :("

So true!

I'm coming out of hold at the end of October so I'll use my first credit to buy that audio!

message 14: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1330 comments my credits renew at the end of the month (around the 26th), so I'll be good

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town (other topics)