BTS Book Club discussion

Readers > Amazing YA books!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Wilhelm | 282 comments Mod
Here are the 2 that I read recently that were Amazing :)
Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) by Abbi Glines
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins

message 2: by Sally (last edited Mar 09, 2012 04:48AM) (new)

Sally (Dobsew) | 6 comments If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Formanand Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman totally blew me away ;o)

message 3: by Christy (new)

Sally wrote: "If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Formanand Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman totally blew me away ;o)"

Looks good, I put it in my to read :)

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 16 comments With a few of the newer eBook publishers who are only going with the sweet novels aren't there more books available for the YA audience, even if the book isn't promoted for that specific age group.

message 5: by Christy (new)

I love Anna Dressed in Blood! So of course I'm looking forward to Girl of Nightmares.
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 16 comments I never thought my Emily Dahill Series was YA until I got review recommendations for that age group.

message 7: by Christy (new)

Lindsay wrote: "I never thought my Emily Dahill Series was YA until I got review recommendations for that age group."

Very cool :) So it is considered a YA Mystery?

message 8: by Lindsay (last edited Mar 22, 2012 12:20PM) (new)

Lindsay | 16 comments Christy wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "I never thought my Emily Dahill Series was YA until I got review recommendations for that age group."

Very cool :) So it is considered a YA Mystery?"

Yes they are. I've even got a couple of mothers with YA age kids. The mother reads the book and if approved then gives the books to the kids. I call it Mother Approved YA. And yes they are mysteries with a collie for the hero.

message 9: by Christy (new)

So I got the ARC off Netgalley of The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

I do hope that it's as good as I hope :)

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) Lindsay wrote: "Christy wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "I never thought my Emily Dahill Series was YA until I got review recommendations for that age group."

Very cool :) So it is considered a YA Mystery?"

Yes they are...."

Your books sound interesting Lindsay.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Existence (other topics)
The Hunger Games (other topics)
If I Stay (other topics)
Where She Went (other topics)
Anna Dressed in Blood (other topics)
More...