The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Academy > Countries of the World (COW)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked into the class room she was early but she already knew they were gonn be learning about Lithuania today.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby walks in, quiet for once

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((hahaah)) "Hey Gaby." Darcy says without even looking up

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. You're Darcy, right?" Gaby asks.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy just shrugged not fully answering the girl's question jsut saying "Sometimes. I'm a year older than you, so we've probably never fully met."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Gaby all of a sudden felt shy.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, so is this your first year taking COW?" Darcy said stilling sketching one of her fashion designs in her notebook

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um yah. Well first day here." Gaby said as she took her seat

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean liek at the school?" Darcy said shocked, her mouth hanging. Everyone, well almost everyone here starts at age 13.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"yah. My parents started me two years later than i was supposed to." Gaby said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, how long have you been here Darcy?" Gaby asked, killing the silence.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Since I was 3." Darcy said "My mother became headmistress onve my dad died, so I came with her" Darcy said sadly

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh. I'm sorry." Gaby said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy muttered something in a mix of Italian and French and then spoke "DIs fine" ((gtg))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby kept feeling like she is making everyone feel bad. She was having the worst first day ever.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy sensed the girl's sudden sadness "dis someding wrong?" Darcy said. "Qoui?" She asked what in French

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. It's just....." Gaby started crying for the 2nd time that day

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Por qui?" Darcy said and then translated "What, what is wrong?" She rushed over to the girls desk and knelt next to her. "It's o.k."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have already had a temper tantrum earlier at my roommates and now i feel like everyone hates me! I am a chatterbox!" Gaby sobbed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your not a chatterbox, don't worry, and your roommates will get over it. My roommates use to hate me, I was loud, and never shut up, and was super opinanated, and always debated things. But they got over it and me and my roommates are great friends" Darcy said "Your new, it takes a while to adjust"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"No DUH!" Gaby said a little rudely. There was a long silence and she burst into tears again. "I'm so so sorry." She said quietly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine" Darcy said laughing "Look, COW obviously isn't today." Darcy said looking around the empty room, "I'm gonna leave, you should take a walk or something. Clear your mind"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks Darcy." Gaby walked out.