Drizzt Do Urden discussion

drizzt and artemis entreri

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments this is just random chat about drizzt and his nemisis, artemis entreri. that's all there is to it

message 2: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments who do you like better?

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury That's pretty much impossible. Artemis is ten times better in the sellswords trilogy with Jarlaxle. But Drizzt has always been my favorite.

message 4: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 42 comments I can relate to Artemis more. He's more believable, more flawed. But I love them both!

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i like drizzt more, but artemis is sooooooo much cooler

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Wait, so which one do you like better?

message 7: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments i like them both better, in different ways.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments drizzt would be better company, but entreri is just cooler

message 9: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I'm with Olin. Both are amazing, but in their own ways.

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i would give sooooo much to watch the two fight

message 11: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Oh jeez, same here.

message 12: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments thats why God gave us imaginations!

message 13: by Rustyford (new)

Rustyford | 12 comments That is what I love about Salvatore. I feel like I am watching them fight when I read it.

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Or you feel like you're in the fight.

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 18 comments The sellswords trilogy really made me actually LIKE Entreri more than I did. It just sucks that he wants to kill off my favorite drow elf in the whole wide world...

(Sorry, favorite elf overall goes to Legolas from LotR fame, hands down. Even before Orlando Bloom, he was AWESOME, but man, Orlando made him completely HOT!!!!!!)

message 16: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 42 comments I call dibs on Aragon :oP

message 17: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments so back on topic...

message 18: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments lol

message 19: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 42 comments hehehe Im easily destracted by scruffy men :oP

message 20: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Right.

message 21: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments uh-huh

message 22: by Kataury (new)

Kataury yep.

message 23: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments you to kat?

message 24: by Kataury (new)

Kataury all the time, too much in fact

message 25: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 42 comments lol :oD

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 18 comments Sorry about the random drooling over hot men. Anyway, I would like to see more with Entreri in the future. He will never go away and every time we think he dies, he doesn't. Too bad he's human so he can't be Drizzt's nemesis for all time.

message 27: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments blessing of the gods? or a longevity potion?

message 28: by Kataury (new)

Kataury If only...

message 29: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i thought something did give him and elf's lifespan... i could swear it was mentioned in one article i read about him

message 30: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Nope. There's the dwarf in Sellswords. (whose name slipped my mind.) The gods cursed him to live forever.

message 31: by Olin (new)

Olin | 113 comments sucks to be him

message 32: by Kataury (new)

Kataury For sure.

message 33: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 18 comments I loved Sellswords. Wasn't totally sold before, but was completely awesome when I read the series.

Wow, Entreri might just really be human! (I am not putting any spoilers in for anyone that is confused. Draw your own conclusions, or just read the series.)

message 34: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (wifflelegend) | 1 comments They have hinted that Entreri will have a longer life-span. He sucked the soul from a Shade with his dagger. It's mentioned in the Sellswords Trilogy.

message 35: by Kataury (new)

Kataury really? I don't remember that... huh... maybe there's still hope for him yet.

message 36: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 18 comments I remember that, but I wonder if he's truly learned something about himself and won't necessarily go after Drizzt and the gang anymore. I agree that he's probably not done in this series yet. We haven't seen the last of Artemis Entreri, mwha ha ha ha ha!!!!

message 37: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Well, he believes Drizzt dead so I think he'll be going his own way instead of after Drizzt.

message 38: by Olin (last edited Mar 18, 2009 10:50AM) (new)

Olin | 113 comments if he dose live a long time, chances are he will run into drizzt sooner or later.
and then the sparks will fly!

if that happens, i want to see the expression on jarlaxle's face when entreri confronts him about drizzt

message 39: by Kataury (new)

Kataury That would be exciting. heheh... I can just imagine it.

message 40: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (thelizardqueen) | 42 comments Awww Enteri has a heart! I'm just reading the Sellswords triology. Im on the 3rd one. Love it!

message 41: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments when does the sellsword trilogy occur, chronologically? i'm on the silent blade now, and i'd like to start the sellsword trilogy, but i don't know if i really should.

message 42: by Kataury (new)

Kataury It's starts with servant of the shard which was at first part of the Paths of darkness but was made into it's own trilogy, servant of the shard was soon followed by promise of the witch king, and finished with road of the patriarch.

message 43: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i mean does it occur at a point in time before, or after "silent blade"?

message 44: by Kataury (new)

Kataury um... after. After spine of the world but before... what is it...

message 45: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments well, i just finished servant of the shard. i really like Artemis Entreri. he really is starting to seem like a real person, and one with a spark of good.

message 46: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Me too! I like him a lot.

message 47: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i'm reading paths of darkness now, what comes after sea of swords?

some of the more recent cover art for the compressed series in to one book is really great!

message 48: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I thought so. Todd Lockwood does a good job on the cover art.

message 49: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 48 comments i know... the art on the collector's edition paths of darkness, with drizzt and entreri is really good though.

message 50: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I like the collectors edition of the hunters blade trilogy.

« previous 1