Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Western/Southern

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Missy (new)

Missy | 3 comments Hi everyone, I'm looking for some rec's set in the West or the South. I really like H's that are real asses:-) I am trying to find books that are for kindle but BR's are hard to find. Anything will do though.

TIA
Missy

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla | 1668 comments Mod
Hi Missy,

Sweet Savage Love & Dark Fires (It is INSANE that these are not on Kindle! WTF?!??!)

I haven't read many western BRs yet. Hopefully someone will give some recs. I know a lot of stuff is being reissued on Kindle, but it becomes a bit hard to trace stuff back due to re-titling and a change of author pseudonyms.

message 3: by Fil (new)

Fil (magab64) | 22 comments Try epubbud.com they might have some epub format.

message 4: by Karla (new)

I've used epubbud before. Thanks, Filomena. Though we try to keep official reads above legal board, I have no problems finding books wherever you can get them, especially for the fan-generated OP stuff.

message 5: by Fil (new)

Fil (magab64) | 22 comments We can also try to get a lot of people to request the book in ebook on amazon. I've done that before and see if we can get the publishers to get the books on kindle?

message 6: by Karla (new)

Yes, I've done that too! There have been plenty of OP stuff I've clicked that link for. :) I do hope the publishers pay attention.

message 7: by Twiggy (last edited Mar 19, 2012 01:42PM) (new)

Twiggy | 4 comments Golden Fancy. By Jennifer Blake.